....>Squeaky Bum Time....

bigbryanthejambo

bigbryanthejambo

...It really is a sad day when our season builds to a Squeaky Bum climax....and the prize is only a top 6 finish and no more....

...Nevertheless....a win is vital. How many times have we heard "must win game"..... "time to turn the corner"....well this really is it 2moro.

A pitiful season winds down to a game which will no doubt hang on a knife edge at Rugby Park.

History is somewhat against us in these "must win" encounters. Let's hope someone, somewhere in maroon on Saturday can pop up and be counted.

Miko, Chesny, Stewart, Driver, Elliot, Mole, Nade Larry. One of you boys need to step up to the plate and fire us into the Top 6. Or else a pitiful season will quickly become a disastrous season.

"Have you heard of the Heart of Midlothian???"

AWAY THE JTS!!!!!!!!!!1

alwaysthereinspirit

We blew up our season pre season.:sad:

Must not be allowed to happen again this coming June and July.

bigbryanthejambo

...and at the same time appointing a manager and signing sum players this we know.

Just trying to drum up a wee bit of positive thinking before 2moro afternoon though, thats all.

Guest JamboRobbo

Well, I'm thinking positively about tomorrow if that helps.

Looking forward to sitting in my nice comfy chair watching the scores coming in knowing I haven't wasted my time and money following that shower of ****e. ;)

Its funny, thats what most of us were saying this time last year as well.

What a waste of time.

Well, I'm thinking positively about tomorrow if that helps.

Looking forward to sitting in my nice comfy chair watching the scores coming in knowing I haven't wasted my time and money following that shower of ****e. ;)

:rofl:

I'm not going either.

Using my injury as an excuse not to go.

Guest JamboRobbo
:rofl:

I'm not going either.

Using my injury as an excuse not to go.

Whats the injury? Vlad flu?

alwaysthereinspirit
...and at the same time appointing a manager and signing sum players this we know.

Just trying to drum up a wee bit of positive thinking before 2moro afternoon though, thats all.

I commend you on your positive attitude. If I was home I would be at the game too.

Lots of us have seen much worse. What hurts is it didn't have to be this way. Getting third this year should have been a formality. This off season has to be his last chance.

Dirk Diggler

I'm going.

Just thought i'd make clear my plans for tomorrow along with everyone else.

Back on topic, Not what i'd describe as squeaky bum time, Win lose or draw and we'll end up in a similar position come the end of the season, No relegation, No Europe.

Tomorrow doesn't really matter does it?

bigbryanthejambo
I commend you on your positive attitude. If I was home I would be at the game too.

Lots of us have seen much worse. What hurts is it didn't have to be this way. Getting third this year should have been a formality. This off season has to be his last chance.

Agreed mate. 100% agreed!

bigbryanthejambo
I'm going.

Just thought i'd make clear my plans for tomorrow along with everyone else.

Back on topic, Not what i'd describe as squeaky bum time, Win lose or draw and we'll end up in a similar position come the end of the season, No relegation, No Europe.

Tomorrow doesn't really matter does it?

If you truly believe that us finishing bottom 6 or top 6 doesnt matter, then you should go support Gretna. Their dwindling support dont seem to care what happens to their team either.

Part Time Supporter....you only sing when we're winning....sing when we're wiiiiiinning!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I am hoping that they can at least achieve top 6 status in order to keep the pretty proud record we have of never being out of it.

That sadly is only a minor consolation for another truly awful year.

Last year this time we were saying thank god the season is nearly over and we are saying the same this year.

Does anyone truly believe we wont be saying the same next year this time?

Dirk Diggler
If you truly believe that us finishing bottom 6 or top 6 doesnt matter, then you should go support Gretna. Their dwindling support dont seem to care what happens to their team either.

Part Time Supporter....you only sing when we're winning....sing when we're wiiiiiinning!

Aye OK.

Please explain to me what difference it will make.

Guest JamboRobbo

Does anyone truly believe we wont be saying the same next year this time?

thats the million dollar question. have the lessons finally been learned this time.

bigbryanthejambo
Aye OK.

Please explain to me what difference it will make.

Seriously mate. I'm not playing the "I'm a better supporter than you" malarky. Because I hate that.

....but if you need it explained why we as Hearts fans would give anything not be included in the bottom 6 of our less than spectacular leauge....then it's time to think about what being a Hearts fan means to you... and why you "support" the club.

Dirk Diggler
Seriously mate. I'm not playing the "I'm a better supporter than you" malarky. Because I hate that.

....but if you need it explained why we as Hearts fans would give anything not be included in the bottom 6 of our less than spectacular leauge....then it's time to think about what being a Hearts fan means to you... and why you "support" the club.

Interesting that you claim not to be playing the(your words)"I'm a better supporter than you" card but then in your closing gambit you take the time to put the word 'support' in quotation marks.

Anyway, Seems i need it explained to me.....

The 'top 6/bottom 6' is a sham, It has been since day one.

Forgive me for not getting excited whether we make it or not.

bigbryanthejambo
Interesting that you claim not to be playing the(your words)"I'm a better supporter than you" card but then in your closing gambit you take the time to put the word support in quotation marks.

Thats fine mate. You really leave me no choice but to play the "Better supporter" card.

But it's fine...clubs will always have to put up with supporters who are only interested when we are winning things.

alwaysthereinspirit
Interesting that you claim not to be playing the(your words)"I'm a better supporter than you" card but then in your closing gambit you take the time to put the word 'support' in quotation marks.

Agreed the split is a sham. If we do finish bottom 6 then there is a good chance we'll end up with more points than the team in fourth. That is a bigger travesty. Our league needs a serious looking into.

We should have our association find out from the OF what "they" think we should do.

Dirk Diggler
Thats fine mate. You really leave me no choice but to play the "Better supporter" card.

But it's fine...clubs will always have to put up with supporters who are only interested when we are winning things.

You're right.

I'm only going tomorrow because there's a chance we could make the top 6.

Glory hunter extraordinaire, That's me.

You clearly are a better supporter.

I'm not that fussed about whether we are top 6 or bottom 6, but I do hope we win tomorrow - how can you hope for anything else?

If we see off Killie and then Falkirk win at Aberdeen then fair play to them, they'll be sixth on merit.

The team owe it to the travelling fans to win and it would have the bonus of all but closing the door on Aberdeen's bid for Top 6.

Archived