Chesney getting back to his best?

Coco

Best form we have seen from Chesney was in early 2006 I think.

It is a disgrace that he has been kept out of the team by the likes of Ivaskevicius. But it is great that he is now back. Chesney's workrate puts Ivaskevicius to shame - he wants the ball, he doesn't hide, and he makes angles to get the ball. He also works hard and shadows players back in defence.

How much more from him do we have to get for him to get back to his 2006 form?

tommythejambo

I honestly thought Chesney wasn't too good today.

However, it's ****ing great to see him back in Heart's shirt.

Miller Jambo 60
He hasn't played since early 2006!

Played like a wizard today weaving in and out the boy is class.

Been so long away but back in good form.:)

:):)I agree that Chesney has 'perhaps' been treated unfairly... I apologise for my 'I'm fed up' thread; wich has disappeared.. :):)

Chesney was brilliant today just as he has been brilliant over the last few games but i dont understand why he gets subed when driver aint having a good game

Vlad_Knows_Best
Chesney was brilliant today just as he has been brilliant over the last few games but i dont understand why he gets subed when driver aint having a good game

Sorry but Chesney was not brilliant today IMO. Certainly no where near as effective today as he was in the Cup game.

Thought he was one of the poorer players today.

Not as good as he was in the previous games today. It is great having him back in the team though, when he gets the ball on the wing you feel like something can happen!

He has only played 3 games in 2 years, he cannot really manage a full ninety at this stage. I expect his form to dip a bit over the coming weeks with the games coming thicker and faster than he is probably ready for!

Ches did OK 2day

A couple of things:

1) He can't last 90 minutes

2) He lost it (can't blame him) with Kenny Clark

Hence he was subbed

Archived