One and Only

Maximus

This is surely all the incriminating evidence the prosecution requires in the case for the abolishion of the TV licence? Ridiculous, I can't believe my eyes and ears.

The BBC should just give up and die now and take Graham Norton with it, both are well past their sell by date.

It's X Factor for Tribute acts, a worse version of Stars in their Eyes! Another 10 week long slog with the same useless fuds singing every week with one getting voted off. Terrible, what's worse is that none of them look or sound like who they are meant to be impersonating, they are all bloody awful. It's not even a 'so bad it's good' program becuase watching people walk about on a stage dressed up as someone famous and singing out of tune is not funny, it's just more toe curlingly embarrassing TV from the BBC. Who thinks this crap up?

Just as well I'm away out in an hour :)

Nephilim Scotty

Saturday night is the worst night of the week on the box, but I agree, the BBC have sunk to new depths with this drivel, I'd rather eat a ****** flavered lollypop than watch another 5 seconds of it:mad:

I have never seen it so I cant pass comment.

However, if you dislike the program just turn over. Many other channels out there.

CompleteIdiot

However, if you dislike the program just turn over. Many other channels out there.

The BBC have basically stolen Stars in their Eyes from ITV and reformatted it along the lines of How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?

The one subtle difference from the ITV show is that most of the contestants are so bad at singing, you are forced to use the mute button repeatedly.

It's a terrible program.

Bring back Noel's House Party.

I don't normally watch TV, I just could not believe what I was seeing when I put it on last night so I was just posting a warning/opinion based on this program. It was on the BBC which made it more annoying, they are definitely trying to dumb the public down even more, so they lay down to the will of the government easier.:wacko:

i caught a little of it last night before i left the house and i must admit its hilariously bad.

i mean, pant wettingly funny, and for all the wrong reasons

i think it'll be a cult hit

Archived