I'm fed up..

Harry Palmer

Hello,we WON THE GAME. How many of 'you' would have been happy with the result today?

Sorry, but I'm just p*ssed off with the many people coming on here giving it DOOM & GLOOM. We could've played better I don't deny that. GOALS COUNT...

FTH (esp my brother!!!)

Hello,we WON THE GAME. How many of 'you' would have been happy with the result today?

Sorry, but I'm just p*ssed off with the many people coming on here giving it DOOM & GLOOM. We could've played better I don't deny that. GOALS COUNT...

FTH (esp my brother!!!)

Damn right. We WON today. END OF. :D

Its what Hearts fans do.

We are a team with absolutely no confidence, so being 1-0 up in the second half there was always going to be nerves. 10 weeks since we had won before today!!

i thought the lads put in a great shift and for once I was proud coming away from tynie.

No pleasing some unfortunately

maroonlegions

iam a happy jambo and tell me now one hobo if they had won would not be happy in the end its about wining in derbies and thats the bottom line no mater what the perfectionists say, jambo or hobo ,lets enjoy it and look towards a future bright in maroon.;)

In our terrible run there were loads of games I felt we played well and should have won.

Today I didn't think we were that great and some folk may even argue that Hibs were the better team. I personally felt that although we were poor at times it was a fairly comfortable win as Hibs never looked like scoring.

The three points were all that mattered to me and I am delighted.

La La La La Flapalamby!!

Guys; What's the point of stressing? Having belief and thinking +ve will get you through.

As I Said earlier; If you as a person believe... I have the belief...

FTH!!

FTH (esp my brother!!!)

Why is you in quotation marks. I dont think its a specific word attributed to any one person.

Why is you in quotation marks. I dont think its a specific word attributed to any one person.

I apologise PC, I may have had the impression that I had the correct grammar for the future needs.. It could be abt +ve; +ve....

Miller Jambo 60
I apologise PC, I may have had the impression that I had the correct grammar for the future needs.. It could be abt +ve; +ve....

What a load of pash is PC an ENGLISH TEACHER by any chance or a ***** guy sorry funny:)

never felt so flat after a derby win.....guess it all depends on your point of view and expectations. But as you say it is 3 pts.

never felt so flat after a derby win.....guess it all depends on your point of view and expectations. But as you say it is 3 pts.

Nay luck horsie, normal service resumed as far as derby games go....:thumb:

FTH (esp my brother!!!)

You could always log off if this place is ****ing you off..............

works for me!!

PC, I do not wish to become embroiled in a grammatical debate. The 'you' may have been ill-advised at the time.

All I was bothered about was: Heart of Midlothian defeating H*bernian. Which we achieved, despite being completely gash. Which, apparently, and according to 'experts' is the sign of a good team!!!

Doug46= Legend!!!

Did you enjoy the victory?:booze:

FTH

Much as I would love to hump them with more style and more goals, a Derby win is a million times better than not winning a Derby.

Add to that we needed the points, and I don't really care.

All it will do will give Hibbys a chance to say we'll win nothing, and who really cares about that?

Crap teams took points of us at Tynie in the last few months. Another crap team failed to today.

Archived