Tatoo tickets

tommythejambo

tommythejambo

Asking for a friend who is coming up to Edinburgh this week.

How easy are these to get at short notice?

pm meadows. he had 2 for the night we play spurs.

dunno if they've gone or not but might be worth a shout

Not easy the next week is sold out then the next few days only have single tickets. Still some for the last few nights.

Just send them to the tartan tat shops run by the Gold Brothers. They do a roaring trade in ticket touting forth tattoo at this time of year.

Asking for a friend who is coming up to Edinburgh this week.

How easy are these to get at short notice?

Check out.....

www.poppyscotland.org.uk

They're auctioning some fantastic packages for the Tattoo, and that way you know your money's going to a great cause as well.

:thumb:

I used to work in the Tattoo box office back in 2002/03 when I was at uni. They would hold about 80 tickets back for each performance (North & South stands) which would go on sale at 9pm at the shop on Market Street - hence why you usually see a shower of rude tourists queuing from about 7am. It was limited to 4 tickets pp so there's a decent chance of getting them if you can make it along.

I used to work in the Tattoo box office back in 2002/03 when I was at uni. They would hold about 80 tickets back for each performance (North & South stands) which would go on sale at 9pm at the shop on Market Street - hence why you usually see a shower of rude tourists queuing from about 7am. It was limited to 4 tickets pp so there's a decent chance of getting them if you can make it along.

OR....You could PM me and get my 2 spare :whistling:

Archived