Spanish trialist?

Guest u01dg3

Was wondering if anyone has heard who the mystery spaniard was that trained with the reserves yesterday?

or any of the other trialists that are supposidly coming in?

Was wondering if anyone has heard who the mystery spaniard was that trained with the reserves yesterday?

or any of the other trialists that are supposidly coming in?

Maybury, Portillo and Screpes. Rumours from the area I sit at.

JennytheJambo
Maybury, Portillo and Screpes. Rumours from the area I sit at.

I know Maybury is a RB where do the other 2 play? we are in urgent need of a decent LB.

I know Maybury is a RB where do the other 2 play? we are in urgent need of a decent LB.

Screpis is an AM and Portillo is a Striker who recently signed for Osasuna!

Doubt both of them considering Screpis already has a contract with us (apparently). And Portillo wouldn't sign for us (imo)

Aye, Raul McGlinchey. His ma's fae the Gorbals & his da.....she met in Marbella.

No, I mean this Raul:

Diet%20Irn%20Bru%20-%20Raul%20Dances.jpg

Actually its 20 year old striker Alfonso Ribeiro Spanish second division available for 200k pounds. Source? Well er em its Football Rumours.

200milesfromgorgie
Actually its 20 year old striker Alfonso Ribeiro Spanish second division available for 200k pounds. Source? Well er em its Football Rumours.

What? Carlton Banks from The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Drylaw Hearts

I did hear he was a Left Back but no-one seems to know his name.

What? Carlton Banks from The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

How good is football rumours?!

You send them anything, and they "check" is reliability and post it.:D

Alfonso-Ribeiro-profile.jpg

I haven't the foggiest what you are on about! Never heard of Carlton Banks or the Prince of BelAir. Is it some TV rubbish you get in UK?

I haven't the foggiest what you are on about! Never heard of Carlton Banks or the Prince of BelAir. Is it some TV rubbish you get in UK?

the fresh prince of bel air is tv gold... eh who is it that plays his cousin from philly eh................................................ a young will smith maybe...

200milesfromgorgie

bbc 2 in the 90's? 6pm? replaced doogie houser(sp?)? no tellys in Leith?

Archived