Zaliukas

Le Chat

Completely lost Daly for the goal today after completely losing him seconds earlier for the chance that the corner came from.

Where did this myth that he is a good defender come from ?

He's shit.

Completely lost Daly for the goal today after completely losing him seconds earlier for the chance that the corner came from.

He's shit.

Bang on.******* horrific.

The Mighty JTs

He's shit.

Could not agree more should be dropped or even sold. The boy is a hazard to the team

JamboRossi79

He's shit.

One mistake and he is crucified by the so called support.

Apart from that I thought he was quite good.

At least he tries to get things going from the back by going forward and played a cracking through ball into one of our players to start an attack.

Big Zal is an easy target.

Players that were worse than him today : Templeton, Black, McGowan, Elliott and Sutton.

He's shit.

SO one mistake makes him piss? the only play who look to take responsibility and bring the ball out and played some cracking balls for danny in the first half!

The defence had feck all to do, i really can't understand why Eggy and Zal are getting pelters after today. please tell me what he did wrong as i must have being at the wrong game!

Could not agree more should be dropped or even sold. The boy is a hazard to the team

A real inspirational Captain and leader on the pitch :lol:

Can't echo the sentiments of this thread.

Hearts were brutal today from front to back.

Only Obua, Grainger and Kello get pass marks from me today.

At least he tries to get things going from the back by going forward and played a cracking through ball into one of our players to start an attack.

Players that were worse than him today : Templeton, Black, McGowan, Elliott and Sutton.

Nah. Sorry mate, I like Zal but today he had a nightmare.

He's shit.

Kickback.

The guy makes basic errors all the time.

SO one mistake makes him piss? the only play who look to take responsibility and bring the ball out and played some cracking balls for danny in the first half!

The defence had feck all to do, i really can't understand why Eggy and Zal are getting pelters after today. please tell me what he did wrong as i must have being at the wrong game!

He makes mistakes week after week that cost us dearly and the worry is he never seems to learn from these mistakes.

Thunderstruck

Welcome to the "We lost today so it's Zal's fault" thread. Utterly predictable and utterly wrong

scott_jambo

Nah. Sorry mate, I like Zal but today he had a nightmare.

Agreed, questionable performance today.

Can't afford too many more like that or we will be playing this season with no decent CB's.

winston churchill

The old bombscare back to his best.The dundee hibernian striker sold him a pup at the goal.

He even fecked up trying to do willy o flood in front of section N when he tried pulling the dwarf down :lol:

Hearts of Vladland

Everyone in our team other than Kello and Grainger is piss... kickback is great.

Welcome to the "We lost today so it's Zal's fault" thread. Utterly predictable and utterly wrong

With one or two exceptions the whole team were dire today but it does not detract from the fact that Zaliukas is a bomb scare week in week out and that is his only consistency.

How often do you see him not picking up in defence and neddlessly giving the ball away, he does it all the time.

:yas:

I thought this would get things going.

The boy lost us the game today by failing to even get close to his man twice in the space of a minute and deserves a thread of his own far more than the likes of Sutton or Templeton.

Zaliukas struts about thinking he's Beckenbauer. Time he got a reality check.

JamboRossi79

Yup that's the way I saw it too.

:yas:

I thought this would get things going.

The boy lost us the game today by failing to even get close to his man twice in the space of a minute and deserves a thread of his own far more than the likes of Sutton or Templeton.

Zaliukas struts about thinking he's Beckenbauer. Time he got a reality check.

:thumbsup:

There were at least 5 or 6 players worse than Zali today, but let's ignore that fact. Even more predictable than the Hearts attack today!!!

Cupar Jambo

It was one massive mistake today but it is mistakes every week home and away not just today. He cost us goals last season and will continue to do so. I am in the vast minority I know but I was delighted at the prospect of Webster and Diamond together

Rudolf's Mate

Although I can see both sides of some people's arguements I think we all know that Zal is a liability.

Cupar Jambo

I said on another post it is not one mistake that makes him piss it is the mistakes every week that makes him piss

Thunderstruck

With one or two exceptions the whole team were dire today but it does not detract from the fact that Zaliukas is a bomb scare week in week out and that is his only consistency.

How often do you see him not picking up in defence and neddlessly giving the ball away, he does it all the time.

Agenda before objectivity - "a bomb scare week in week out". Tell me does does that apply even on the weeks he was MOM?

We gave no players who do not make mistakes bit we only have one player who "costs us a goal a game" - even when we went 800 odd minutes without losing a game.

Had one of these days today.........defending was great at times, at others it was crap, his distribution was great at times others it was murder, but at least unlike our midfield he tried to make things happen.

Although I can see both sides of some people's arguements I think we all know that Zal is a liability.

Not so sure, there are a hell of a lot of posters on here think he is wonderful.

Hearts of Vladland

I was at Ibrox last week and hearts fans were chanting his name

It was also sung in Hungary...

I didn't know Bobby Moore's ghost had several Kickback accounts.

I must be watching a different game from the people who claim he makes loads of mistakes every game.

Agenda before objectivity - "a bomb scare week in week out". Tell me does does that apply even on the weeks he was MOM?

We gave no players who do not make mistakes bit we only have one player who "costs us a goal a game" - even when we went 800 odd minutes without losing a game.

Sorry, you have lost me mate I don't know what you trying to say, can you re read it and see if you can make sense of it.

kissthebadge

He has games like today where he makes mistakes. He cost us the only goal of the game. He knew it as did everyone in the ground. He is the reason we lost that goal, not necessarily the reason we lost the game. Eliott missed a couple of VERY good chances and Temps wasn't at the races. A midfield of obua, black and mrowiec won't win us matches so it's down to the wide players and strikers - neither of which performed today.

The team lost the game today but Zaliukas needs to stop losing us goals like that, simply losing concentration against the best striker on the park at a set piece. Unacceptable.

Thunderstruck

Sorry, you have lost me mate I don't know what you trying to say, can you re read it and see if you can make sense of it.

Apologies, iPhone corrections. It should read "we HAVE no players..." and "800 odd minutes without losing a GOAL". Is that any better or are you struggling with the concepts of "Agenda" and "Objectivity"?

Jambof3tornado

How can he be so good one minute and so rank the next? Not a captain as he has no leadership skills and doesn't even organise the back 4!

I don't understand how some people think he's the best defender in the team, I'm sure some have even said he's one of the best in the league.

:cornette:

He's dire.

How long was the contract he signed? We are going to be stuck with him for the length of it.

I thought he lost Daly for the volley which Kello saved well and then with a piece of absolutely amateurish defending lost him again to leave him 5 yards unmarked for a free header. Appalling if that is what actually happened.

The 10 good games last year look evermore like a blip in a poor career at Hearts.

Me too

My MOM today

Konrad von Carstein

Zal lost us the match?? Christ on a bike!!!

Eliott missed two sitters, Templeton came on wearing his socks above his knees (a sure sign that a player thinks hes better than he is IMO) and then proceeded to do the square root of *** all for the whole match, Sutton was off the pace. As for the midfield.....

However Zal played two superb defence splitting passes that on another day would have resulted in goals.

Probably not a popular post for this thread but fuuuu the TEAM was pish today, the TEAM!

I think if you asked Zal if he had a bad game today, he would say yes. But he probably wouldn't care. I actually think he was better and more consistent when he first joined Hearts - before the ego kicked in.

Appalling if that is what actually happened.

Yes, that is what actually happened. Twice in the space of what, 30 seconds ?

Never even got close to him on either occasion, just totally switched off.

Aye, great player right enough :unsure:

HillmanHearts

I like Zal generally - but granted he was poor today.

He does have the odd stinker - But hope to God this performance won't be repeated on a regular basis this season - or we are in trouble.

As Webster can not be relied on at all.

Zal was joined in the total mince stakes today by Eliott, Sutton, Temps.

On the positive side : Grainger looks pretty good tho.

I though Zal was shocking today but to blame him for the defeat is ridiculous. Dundee Utd are very good holding on to a lead although we also made it easy for them to defend as we did not play as a team when it mattered.

I felt we were too predictable when we came forward and we lacked quality in the wide positions. Temps in particular suffered as he was our only wing threat but we gave him no support to make an easy pass. I was impressed with both Grainger and McGowan at Ibrox as not only was their defending first class but they looked comfortable going forward. Today apart from their throw ins they offered next to nothing in forward play. On that showing today I can't wait for Hammil to return from suspension and we need an attacking left back.

Oh and Obua had a good first half but done nowt in the 2nd :whistling:

yabadabadoo1874again

Good lord...here we go again !!!

Only one showing any glimmer of interest - and running, taking the game into heart of utd defence... the TEAM were mostly MIA 'cept him...

The speed of moving ball around was glacial...

: (

He's shit.

....because he played eight or so good games for us last year.

Zaliukas and Black were vying for the worst Hearts player of the match. Whilst Templeton had a poor game, he did at least have an absolute belter of a shot on target that required an excellent Pernis shot. Sutton and Elliott were not great, I'd grant you but not on the same level as the first two. As for McGowan, not his best game but he is still learning and I'd forgive him that.

What about those two fall overs about 15 - 20 minutes in when he was looking to tackle a player?

Absolutely ridiculous.

Zal lost us the match?? Christ on a bike!!!

Eliott missed two sitters, Templeton came on wearing his socks above his knees (a sure sign that a player thinks hes better than he is IMO) and then proceeded to do the square root of *** all for the whole match, Sutton was off the pace. As for the midfield.....

However Zal played two superb defence splitting passes that on another day would have resulted in goals.

Probably not a popular post for this thread but fuuuu the TEAM was pish today, the TEAM!

We lost 1-0 and lost that goal because Zal didn't do a basic part of his job. The team was not pish by any stretch of the imagination.

Spot on, claiming he's the sole reason we lost today is ridiculous i am afraid.

Archived