***The Official Betting Thread***

The Merse

****ing Belgium.

Let me down for a 20 fold over the weekend. Only 140/1 but still...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Statto

• Homme

• Say What Again

• Ryan Gosling

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aberdeen at 11/4 for halftime / full time v Sevco at bet365 for Sunday. Have ?15 in my account so thinking about lumping it on this

Eightfold: West Brom, Stoke, Motherwell, The Sheep, Hubz, Edinburgh City, R Madrid and Bayern. Last time I won a tidy sum but didn't post so now I've posted, no doubt Bayern or Madrid will lose and mess my bet.

• 5 weeks later...
Strachsuit

Adrian Keatley saddles 5 runners tonight at Ayr. A young Irish trainer who boasts an impressive 21% strike rate in the UK from his first couple of years training. Most of his entries and successes have been at Ayr. Three of the five have been well supported so far today and will probably go off as favs: 

6.25 Duchess of France 9/2

6.55 Mo Henry 3/1

7.25 The Mcgregornator 13/8

7.55 Legend Status 8/1

8.55 Buzz Boy 11/8

• 4 weeks later...

Skybet offering 50/1 on John Terry scoring 10+ Championship goals for Villa.

Hope he's on the penalties :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Lafferty to be the Premiership top scorer this season is 80/1 with bet365, 1/4 odds for the top-3 if you're going E/W.

Boyce was last season's top scorer with 23 goals, 9 of those were against relegated Inverness. Sinclair was 2nd on 21 goals, Dembele completed the top-3 with 17.

It could be worth an each way bet, if he stays fit for the season, he would need to average a goal every 2 games, he should be our first choice centre forward and he could be on penalties.

Open a new account with McBookie, place a fiver or more on the Celtic v Hearts game and get ?30 free bets for anyone interested.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Ironically, an old work colleague on my FB messenger just got tipped Fumbo Jumbo in the 1920 and My Dad Syd in the 1930 at Newmarket.

He does state " a dont know anything about horses mate" so approach with trepidation!!

14 team accumulator that I thought was bust is now sat in limbo, 12 teams won, thought Bilbao had bust it but game now showing as void and 14th game postponed ffs so now waiting to see when a sodding 3rd tier Brazilian game is being played!

Christ turns out postponed game due to home team refusing to play after not getting their wages

One of the most traditional clubs in the interior of S?o Paulo, Mogi Mirim, has staged another vexing in its recent history.

With the wages late, the players of the team refused to enter the field and lost by W.O. For the Ypiranga-RS, in a game scheduled for Saturday (13), in the Vail Chaves stadium in Mogi Mirim, for the C Series of the Brazilian Championship.

Ipswich, who have won all 3 league games this season, are 2/1 at home to Brentford who have only picked up 1 point so far. Seems an incredible price so the bookies must know something, they always do.

New season started to time to get my gambling head on again. Usual rules apply, put a tenner in the account and see how long it lasts, if I get to ?50 in the account I'll withdraw ?40 to get back to the tenner. If I have a bad run and lose everything I can put another tenner in. I managed last season on a total real spend of ?40 but also withdrew quite a few quid and made a good profit over the season. Oh and stick to small bets, nothing over ?1.50. As it's more about the fun of it and not trying to make cash. Last rule being never bet on the result of Hearts games.

So today I have

Man Utd/Swansea - Draw

Cowdenbeath - Win

Hibs/Motherwell/Aberdeen/St Johnston acca.

Liverpool/Southampton/Arsenal acca.

New season started to time to get my gambling head on again. Usual rules apply, put a tenner in the account and see how long it lasts, if I get to ?50 in the account I'll withdraw ?40 to get back to the tenner. If I have a bad run and lose everything I can put another tenner in. I managed last season on a total real spend of ?40 but also withdrew quite a few quid and made a good profit over the season. Oh and stick to small bets, nothing over ?1.50. As it's more about the fun of it and not trying to make cash. Last rule being never bet on the result of Hearts games.

So today I have

Man Utd/Swansea - Draw

Cowdenbeath - Win

Hibs/Motherwell/Aberdeen/St Johnston acca.

Liverpool/Southampton/Arsenal acca.

WTF Tazio, generally a good poster but betting on hibs as I've said before is nearly as bad as betting against Hearts,take your pills or get your heid looked at ,omit this fault in your systems and success will come :bobby:

WTF Tazio, generally a good poster but betting on hibs as I've said before is nearly as bad as betting against Hearts,take your pills or get your heid looked at ,omit this fault in your systems and success will come :bobby:

Got what I deserved. Let down by Hibs and Arsenal, 2 teams I can't stand.

Got what I deserved. Let down by Hibs and Arsenal, 2 teams I can't stand.

i never get the logic of betting on a team we all want to lose, anyway , just a yellow card this time  :bobby:

Got a premonition Wolves would do the business against Southampton. Turns out I was right. ?9.50 back on a ?1 stake. Shame I didn't follow my instinct to back Forest as well.

Huge odds on a draw for the McGreggor Mayweather fight.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks a draw would set up a very lucrative rematch.

Also the odds of Mayweather professionally dispatching someone with zero pro boxing record are terrible.

51-1

Edited by CMc

Yesterday was fine, had Scotland, Germany,  Norway and Denmark to win, Scotland went well but Germany was a bit late, then my 5th part of the bet - England to win by four or greater.

They came up with it very late!   So that was around 25/1 for my fiver. 

St Johnstone to beat Hibs at home 21/10

Dunfermline to beat Morton away 17/10

Cardiff to beat Fulham away 9/4

Plymouth to beat MK Dons at home 19/10

?10 returns ?788.87 with bet365.

Geoff the Mince

Following teams to win and 3 or more goals in game

Bayern Munich

Chelsea

PSG

Man Utd

Also to win

Sheffield Wed

Peterborough

?10 Returns ?253

Geoff the Mince

Following teams to win and 3 or more goals in game

Bayern Munich

Chelsea

PSG

Man Utd

Also to win

Sheffield Wed

Peterborough

?10 Returns ?253

Easy money !

Easy money !

I had a 5 fold winner off:-

Bayern to win bh's &

Chelsea, PSG, Man U and Barca to all score in bh's

Was about 18's

If I'd taken the 4 to win bh's it would have been a stormer.

Hopefully you didn't stick too much on :lol:

Hoy! Never laugh at folks misfortune at the betting or you'll get launched.

Anyway, if Feyenoord had scored my btts 6 fold would have come in, useless Dutch twats.

• davemclaren unpinned this topic