***The Official Betting Thread***

The Merse

City v PSG

?50 on over 0.5 goals with 365 = ?51.51

?3.03 on No goalscorer with sky = ?51.51

Gives you a ?50 in-play bet for ?1.52. Both bets win if the only goal(s) in the game are own goals so still potential profit there.

My in-play bet will be going on Rabiot anytime at 4's if he starts. Scored 3 in 6 games for PSG in the Champions League this season.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Statto

• Homme

• Say What Again

• Ryan Gosling

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Riddley Walker

Hearts 

Falkirk

PSG.

Also 28/1 on BetFred. Fiver on.

Edited by Riddley Walker

• 3 weeks later...

5/1 Motherwell at Aberdeen looks good.

Walker 11/1 first goal v Celtic.

Also gone Oshaniwa first goal at 100/1. If we play the same system as last time, he got forward quite a lot at Celtic Park, not the worst 100/1 shot out there.

What in the world is going on at Coral?  Blazej Augustyn first goal 3/1, two or more 3/1, anytime 8/11?  That is . . .  dodgy.

Bazzas right boot

Hibs are 11/4 to win the final. They'll likely blow it but almost 3/1 v a team they've beaten twice seems high, btts and hibs win will be even higher.

Can't bet that on them to win, but could be a good one for them to bet on.

Odds seem very high.

It's just purely about name recognition of Sevco from English punters in my estimation.

• 3 weeks later...

Got a treble on for tomorrows Cup Finals and the Euros;

Man United (-1) against Palace, 2/1, I have a feeling they'll win by 2 or 3, they've improved a lot over the season and have good attacking options now, with Martial and Rashford coming into the team, I can't see Palace scoring.

Hibs to lift the trophy, 7/4, I have a bad feeling that this is their time. They've had a couple of results over Rangers this season, Rangers haven't played a competitive game for around 4 weeks, they haven't had to play for anything since the Celtic game in April, everyone expects Hibs to 'Hibs it', they won't be under pressure like they were in the play off games, they might not win in 90 minutes but think they'll do it tomorrow. If they don't, I'll be very happy to lose a bet.

Finally, for the Euros, Harry Kane to be England's top scorer, 9/4, I think he'll play every game, he seems to be the only stick on starter with either Vardy or Sturridge. If Rooney plays, I think it will be in a deeper role, not up front. England will do well this year, they'll get to the Quarters or Semis, that should mean at least 5 games, 3 or 4 goals should be enough to win the bet, Kane is capable of that. Their group is Russia, Wales and Slovakia, there is goals in that group.

Paddypower pays just under 26/1.

Just put ?5.01 on Jason Holt first to score and Rangers to win 5-1 at 255/1.  255/1 is the same as (51 x 5) / 1.  I wasn't ever going to bet on this, but I just had to, it was too perfect.

posted this on another thread, thought i may aswell paste here aswell!

I work for william hill. We are currently doing an online sign up offer for new customers.

Follow these steps

In the url bar type exactly this: wh.cm/shop5376

Proceed through the registration and the when you reach the section named "promo code" enter "SHOP2016"

Complete registration

You need to deposit 10 pounds and stake the full 10 pounds on an a single or accumulator with odds greater than 1/2. Each way is not allowed. E.g "Hearts to win, 10 pound single" would be a qualifying bet.

Once placed your account will instantly be credited with 2 X 10 pounds free bets, to be used on whatever you want.

reason I'm putting this on here is that the url is linked to my shop meaning I get a wee bonus for every sign up I achieve. So if your thinking of doing it anyWay,then following those steps would really help a fellow jambo out!!!

bertracoon

Willie Hill shops currently got the Euro's coupons out. 

Forecast 1-2 of each group for a minimum return of a tasty 1500-1. I'm gonna put on a few 1/2? acca's to hopefully get at least an interest until the last group games.

If anyone hadn't got a William Hill account, they're doing a good free bet offer which you can double up.

Open an account at wh.cm/shop4244 (it's a code for a shop in Lochee, Dundee, as it's an inshop offer) and register your details. Use the promo code SHOP2016 and deposit a tenner. Place a ten pound bet, and you'll get 2 free ?10 bets.

You also get a free ten quid bet each month for the rest of the year, just for than initial deposit.

What I've done, is stuck a tenner on their special bet on England to win the Euros at 8/1, but for every game that England win (extra time and pens included), you get a ?5 free bet. I fancy them to win at least 2 games in the tournament, so even if they don't win, it's money back in free bets.

If they do end up winning it, you're in for quite a lot of free bets, plus the 8/1 bet.

You're getting quite a lot for a tenner :thumbsup:

Edited by tian447

If anyone hadn't got a William Hill account, they're doing a good free bet offer which you can double up.

Open an account at wh.cm/shop4244 (it's a code for a shop in Lochee, Dundee, as it's an inshop offer) and register your details. Use the promo code SHOP2016 and deposit a tenner. Place a ten pound bet, and you'll get 2 free ?10 bets.

You also get a free ten quid bet each month for the rest of the year, just for than initial deposit.

What I've done, is stuck a tenner on their special bet on England to win the Euros at 8/1, but for every game that England win (extra time and pens included), you get a ?5 free bet. I fancy them to win at least 2 games in the tournament, so even if they don't win, it's money back in free bets.

If they do end up winning it, you're in for quite a lot of free bets, plus the 8/1 bet.

You're getting quite a lot for a tenner :thumbsup:

see two posts above hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

I got Hearts -3 at 13/2 on Coral a couple days ago--feeling very good about that!  It's 17/4 on Coral now.

• 2 weeks later...

I've put 4 request-a-bets on with skybet tonight;

France to score 2+

France 6+ corners

Portugal to get 20+ booking points

6/1

A goal in each half

5+ corners in each half

13/2

A goal in each half

5+ corners in each half

Both teams 20+ booking points

France to win the trophy

22/1

Both teams to score

Over 3.5 goals

15+ corners

50+ booking points

66/1

?25 on france, ?20 on btts, ?2 on over 2.5 fhg.

Anybody have any idea if these should be refunded under the bet365 bore draw t&cs? 2 were losing bets after 90 mins but they ran the france bet till 120mins. I thought pre match bets were for 90 minutes only.cheers.

Anybody have any idea if these should be refunded under the bet365 bore draw t&cs? 2 were losing bets after 90 mins but they ran the france bet till 120mins. I thought pre match bets were for 90 minutes only.cheers.

Bore draw is only for HT/FT bets, correct scores or scorecasts.

7/5 Brondby at Easter Road (betvictor).

This could be expensive or lucrative.

4/1 Brondby -1 (paddypower)

11/1 Brondby -2 (paddypower)

3/1 Brondby HT/FT (betfred/paddypower)

I'm not touching the Hearts game, we're odds on away from home in Europe, it's not worth backing us.

Brondby price in to 13/10 (betvictor)

(-1) 7/2 pp/ladbrokes/coral

(-2) 10/1 pp/ladbrokes/coral

ht/ft 14/5 coral

Judge Mental

Brondby price in to 13/10 (betvictor)

(-1) 7/2 pp/ladbrokes/coral

(-2) 10/1 pp/ladbrokes/coral

ht/ft 14/5 coral

Why are the odds so good? Surely it's a sure thing that Brondby will will comfortably...

Am I missing something?

• 3 weeks later...

50p on games in League Cup at least one team not to score got me ?700.02.

Only 2 games with both teams scoring and I missed them out. Result.

Bazzas right boot

Hearts 9- 1 on Bet fair to win the league with + 26 pionts.

Thought is was worth a a wee ?20.

All Handicap odds;

All 9/1

Aberdeen +18 Betfair

Celtic +0 bet365 and Betfair

Dundee +38 Betfair

Hamilton +48 bet365 and Batfair

Hearts +24 Betfair

Inverness +40 bet365 and Betfair

Kilmarnock +44 bet365, Ladbrokes and Betfair

Motherwell +34 bet365 and Betfair

Partick +42 bet365 and Betfair

Rangers +8 Betfair

Ross County +38 Betfair

St Johnstone +32 Betfair

If you add these to last season's point you get;

Inverness 92

Hamilton 91

Hearts 89 (+19 gd)

Aberdeen 89 (+14 gd)

St Johnstone 88 (+3 gd)

Partick 88 (-9 gd)

Celtic 86 (+62 gd)

Dundee 86 (-4 gd)

Ross County 86 (-6 gd)

Motherwell 84

Kilmarnock 80

Rangers 79 (if finish same points as Aberdeen did)

The only danger with a handicap bet is the team that finishes 7th will usually have more points than 6th, Dundee could be a danger, if Inverness finish bottom-6 then they could be another danger again this season.

All Handicap odds;

All 9/1

Aberdeen +18 Betfair

Celtic +0 bet365 and Betfair

Dundee +38 Betfair

Hamilton +48 bet365 and Batfair

Hearts +24 Betfair

Inverness +40 bet365 and Betfair

Kilmarnock +44 bet365, Ladbrokes and Betfair

Motherwell +34 bet365 and Betfair

Partick +42 bet365 and Betfair

Rangers +8 Betfair

Ross County +38 Betfair

St Johnstone +32 Betfair

If you add these to last season's point you get;

Inverness 92

Hamilton 91

Hearts 89 (+19 gd)

Aberdeen 89 (+14 gd)

St Johnstone 88 (+3 gd)

Partick 88 (-9 gd)

Celtic 86 (+62 gd)

Dundee 86 (-4 gd)

Ross County 86 (-6 gd)

Motherwell 84

Kilmarnock 80

Rangers 79 (if finish same points as Aberdeen did)

The only danger with a handicap bet is the team that finishes 7th will usually have more points than 6th, Dundee could be a danger, if Inverness finish bottom-6 then they could be another danger again this season.

Interesting stuff Statto - looks like some good odds there but it's a gamble in itself trying to predict who will come top 6 or not I suppose. I'm not convinced Inverness will finish top 6 this season. 

Top scorer market Bet365.

They have 2 Hearts players in the top 7 in the market. Sammon and Juanma.

:cornette:

Back on planet Earth. Thumb must be a top bet at 3/1. Only serious injury could scupper that.

Rudolf's Mate

Only ?1 but still annoying to lose (Bristol v Wigan) to a 90th min goal!

af5e64ceeaef2604fdb3ae98767377c7.png

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

5 bets on today, all bet365;

Walker to score anytime, 6/1

Djoum to score anytime, 8/1

Rherras to score anytime, 16/1

Both teams to score in the 1st half, 7/2

Djoum 1st goal in the first 20 minutes, 50/1.

We're 7/4 to win tonight, decent odds. We played well against Celtic and probably deserved a result.

St Johnstone have only conceded 2 goals in their first 5 games this season, winning 3 and drawing 2. Their 3 clean sheets have all came at home, League Cup wins against Falkirk and Stirling followed by a goalless draw with Aberdeen in the Premiership.

It's a difficult match to call, it could be 0-0, it could be 4-3, neither would surprise me. If we can deal with St Johnstone's crosses, we'll not lose. 5 of their 11 goals have come from crosses. If we create as many chances as we have in our last few games, we should cause them a lot of problems.

• davemclaren unpinned this topic