• Statto

• Homme

• Say What Again

• Ryan Gosling

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, One five said:

Nice one hopefully a double celebration on Sunday mate 🤞

Hearts are 9/1 or 10/1 depending on bookmaker for the win. Definitely be having a look at that on Sunday if I’ve had a winner on Saturday!

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Hearts are 9/1 or 10/1 depending on bookmaker for the win. Definitely be having a look at that on Sunday if I’ve had a winner on Saturday!

Me and my mate always has a bet before every game mostly a wee double if we can get down early enough hearts-Aberdeen 20-1 👍

32 minutes ago, One five said:

Me and my mate always has a bet before every game mostly a wee double if we can get down early enough hearts-Aberdeen 20-1 👍

45/1 if you add Motherwell to beat Hibs ...

I looked on here this morning and when the team was announced there didn't seem much optimism. This, coupled with the price on Hearts coming in from 10/1 to best price 15/2 nearly made me keep my powder dry; but I didn't and I was cheering and clapping when the second went in and when the final whistle blew.

It's the start of something special at Tynecastle.

17 minutes ago, ROKERITE said:

I looked on here this morning and when the team was announced there didn't seem much optimism. This, coupled with the price on Hearts coming in from 10/1 to best price 15/2 nearly made me keep my powder dry; but I didn't and I was cheering and clapping when the second went in and when the final whistle blew.

It's the start of something special at Tynecastle.

Always had faith mate , upwards and onwards 👍

Onwards and upwards is correct imo, now you guys on a high , I want one bet and need the odds please, I believe before today we were fav to go down ? 
I would like a price for next year winning the league please?  
BELIEVE  🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼.      🙏🏼

The Old Tolbooth

Eintracht Frankfurt looked nailed on at home to Augsburg tonight at 5/6 with most bookies, and double this with Bologna +1 (roughly 4/5) to get something at Roma, or if you're feeling adventurous then back them to win at 5/1, Roma are in terrible form and can't buy a win just now losing 4 of their last 7 games. 

Also Tynecastle Park runs in the 4.10 at Southwell, his favourite track, he's been backed into 11/10 favourite and only has Paddleyourowncanoe to beat, which won't be easy, but the rest in the race look like they're making up the numbers.

Fox Shinji 3.05 Southwell, Touch Kick, 3.30 Kempton, and On The Slopes 2.25 Kempton make up a Yankee for me. 

6 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Eintracht Frankfurt looked nailed on at home to Augsburg tonight at 5/6 with most bookies, and double this with Bologna +1 (roughly 4/5) to get something at Roma, or if you're feeling adventurous then back them to win at 5/1, Roma are in terrible form and can't buy a win just now losing 4 of their last 7 games. 

Also Tynecastle Park runs in the 4.10 at Southwell, his favourite track, he's been backed into 11/10 favourite and only has Paddleyourowncanoe to beat, which won't be easy, but the rest in the race look like they're making up the numbers.

Fox Shinji 3.05 Southwell, Touch Kick, 3.30 Kempton, and On The Slopes 2.25 Kempton make up a Yankee for me. 

How did tynecastle park get on ? I would have backed it if I had noticed the post earlier 🤦‍♂️

The Old Tolbooth
13 hours ago, One five said:

How did tynecastle park get on ? I would have backed it if I had noticed the post earlier 🤦‍♂️

Finished 2nd mate, the winner is miles in front of the handicapper as he runs off a lowly flat mark, but his jumps mark is rather high, so he’s going to be worth following until he loses, TP ran well enough but when you come up against a handicap plot, you’ve no chance. 

Football tips today are Verona v Juventus (both teams to score), and under 2.5 goals in the Wigan v Preston game.

Both football tips I posted yesterday landed 👍

Edited by The Old Tolbooth

20 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Finished 2nd mate, the winner is miles in front of the handicapper as he runs off a lowly flat mark, but his jumps mark is rather high, so he’s going to be worth following until he loses, TP ran well enough but when you come up against a handicap plot, you’ve no chance. 

Football tips today are Verona v Juventus (both teams to score), and under 2.5 goals in the Wigan v Preston game.

Both football tips I posted yesterday landed 👍

Nice one , will take you up on the football tip for today good luck mate 👍

The Old Tolbooth
15 hours ago, One five said:

Nice one , will take you up on the football tip for today good luck mate 👍

Football didn’t work out today, more to come

though 👍

Just now, The Old Tolbooth said:

Football didn’t work out today, more to come

though 👍

Win some lose some mate ...always Next week 👍

5 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

@IronJambo

Was it you that got grief for betting against Hearts previously In here? Think I’m gonna have back Celtic tomorrow based on the handicaps prices available...

Hahaha aye it was. I make no apologies for it, I do it all the time. Betting should be done with your brain, not your heart.

26 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Hahaha aye it was. I make no apologies for it, I do it all the time. Betting should be done with your brain, not your heart.

Celtic -1 and -2 look like free money. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/02/2020 at 22:22, smiler said:

This is a great wee market that PP have, I do like my corners. Free bets too 😎

4A6D8CE5-9D95-4047-B492-89EEE335E429.thumb.jpeg.ed7e005ba1a44ec3de7d4ce7280e384c.jpeg691DCCB5-C2A1-4FB4-A9B2-1B84D23D8D3C.thumb.jpeg.88e8ceff885088940b77e2bab3630698.jpeg

Couple of nice wins, well played.

Corners always kill my BetBuilders. Always say I’m not going anywhere near them, then get lured back in.

On 27/02/2020 at 11:17, Mr Elwood P said:

Couple of nice wins, well played.

Corners always kill my BetBuilders. Always say I’m not going anywhere near them, then get lured back in.

I like corners also... need to avoid teams that try to play like Barcelona and 'walk/pass' the ball into the net. Arsenal have let me down a few times.... they avoid crossing like the plague. Teams with wingers are your best bet for crosses (which invariably lead to corners.) Yeah, I now, not rocket science.

Wish I had that market... I'm on Bet365.

3 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I like corners also... need to avoid teams that try to play like Barcelona and 'walk/pass' the ball into the net. Arsenal have let me down a few times.... they avoid crossing like the plague. Teams with wingers are your best bet for crosses (which invariably lead to corners.) Yeah, I now, not rocket science.

Wish I had that market... I'm on Bet365.

You get it on the BetBuilder tab on Bet365 mate. Yeah, Rangers, Liverpool and City all gets loads of loads of corners due to the way they play.

5 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

You get it on the BetBuilder tab on Bet365 mate. Yeah, Rangers, Liverpool and City all gets loads of loads of corners due to the way they play.

yep... worked it out. Fecking huns beat me for a double! 😂😂😂

C7C622B0-3359-4430-A1C4-A6C16DC2248C.png

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Victorian said:

3 divisions in the National League are playing today.     Fitbaw bets fix saved.

:greggy:

How's that went? I could only see rotten fixtures at a glance.

2 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

How's that went? I could only see rotten fixtures at a glance.

Looks like I'm hitting both posts and the bar as usual but I'm not far off.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it’s across the board but Bet365 are offering me a matched deposit with bet credits, up to £100, the same as their sign up offer.

Not that there’s much to bet on right enough but thought I’d put it out there 👍

13 hours ago, smiler said:

Not sure if it’s across the board but Bet365 are offering me a matched deposit with bet credits, up to £100, the same as their sign up offer.

Not that there’s much to bet on right enough but thought I’d put it out there 👍

Is it sports only? If you can use on blackjack and it counts 100% for wagering then it's easy money. Perfect game should be followed though.

I'm guessing it probably can't be used on blackjack though....... Belarusian league is still playing and it's actually really good for betting on.

10 hours ago, IronJambo said:

Is it sports only? If you can use on blackjack and it counts 100% for wagering then it's easy money. Perfect game should be followed though.

Yeah sports only mate, they’re only offering it to me to tempt me back as I’ve not used them for a while.

If I do go back to them it definitely won’t be anywhere near 100 sheets I part with.

17 minutes ago, smiler said:

Yeah sports only mate, they’re only offering it to me to tempt me back as I’ve not used them for a while.

If I do go back to them it definitely won’t be anywhere near 100 sheets I part with.

I'd be all in. That's an easy £60-£70 profit if it's layed off.

• 2 weeks later...

For those who miss a bet. Full programme in Belarus today starting around 11am

63524A13-77FD-4378-B604-2A390EF79388.png

Edited by JimmyCant

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

For those who miss a bet. Full programme in Belarus today starting around 11am

63524A13-77FD-4378-B604-2A390EF79388.png

I see you’re going for the 2nd and 3rd tiers of Belarusian football, I like your style 👍

• 2 weeks later...

I did Corals free daily reward grabber thing, got free spins on a slot, won 50 bars, stuck a tenner of it on this, not a penny spent, nice 😁

Screenshot_20200429_193359.jpg

• davemclaren unpinned this topic