SPURS V olympiacos 
JUVENTUS V atletico 

Genk v SALZBURG 
LEIPZIG V benfica 
Lille v AJAX 

Rosenberg v LASK 
ARSENAL V Frankfurt 
Astana v MAN U 

Lots of goals tonight.    Managed to harvest in a decent amount in various goals bets.     Especially the French leagues.     Fair few goals in the Eerste Divisie but I've abandoned that.   Drat.

7 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Lots of goals tonight.    Managed to harvest in a decent amount in various goals bets.     Especially the French leagues.     Fair few goals in the Eerste Divisie but I've abandoned that.   Drat.

I needed Lille to score for £395 ... just the 7 shots on target they had!

10 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Sore one.   Unlucky.

My near miss was a 6 x 5fold perm over 2.5 goals in French Ligue 2 & National.    5 up and the 6th was a 0-0 (Villefranche).     Got a return but could have cleaned up on the cash-out if the other game had a couple of goals (depressed the cash-out value sitting at 0-0).       

Edited by Victorian

32 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Sore one.   Unlucky.

My near miss was a 6 x 5fold perm over 2.5 goals in French Ligue 2 & National.    5 up and the 6th was a 0-0 (Villefranche).     Got a return but could have cleaned up on the cash-out if the other game had a couple of goals (depressed the cash-out value sitting at 0-0).       

Few weeks ago I needed two goals for £138k ...

My correct scores:

Dortmund 3-2

Liverpool 2-0

Salzburg 4-1

Man City 3-1

Juventus 2-0

Actual results:

Dortmund 2-2

Liverpool 1-0

Salzburg 4-1

Man City 3-1

Juventus 2-0

Absolutely spewing. Salah missed a chance for Liverpool and Dortmund was 2-2 on 56 mins 

3 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Few weeks ago I needed two goals for £138k ...

My correct scores:

Dortmund 3-2

Liverpool 2-0

Salzburg 4-1

Man City 3-1

Juventus 2-0

Actual results:

Dortmund 2-2

Liverpool 1-0

Salzburg 4-1

Man City 3-1

Juventus 2-0

Absolutely spewing. Salah missed a chance for Liverpool and Dortmund was 2-2 on 56 mins 

Holy cow.    If only those were permed,   there would have been a decent cash-out value late on.     

Years ago,  a mate was 2 games away on one of those old skool sectional fixed odds coupons.    14 teams.   2 went down.    Man Utd and Rangers.     Max payout of £500,000.

Just now, Victorian said:

Holy cow.    If only those were permed,   there would have been a decent cash-out value late on.     

Years ago,  a mate was 2 games away on one of those old skool sectional fixed odds coupons.    14 teams.   2 went down.    Man Utd and Rangers.     Max payout of £500,000.

I had 25p trebles so got about £150 back. Unfortunately the Liverpool game was the 12.30 ko if that had been the 5.30 instead of City the Cashout would have been crazy!

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

I had 25p trebles so got about £150 back. Unfortunately the Liverpool game was the 12.30 ko if that had been the 5.30 instead of City the Cashout would have been crazy!

Did you have 4folds?     4 would have been approx £1500.

6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Did you have 4folds?     4 would have been approx £1500.

Yeah. If just Dortmund had scored I was getting £2800 back as 3-2 was 16/1 or 18/1.

Years ago Fabio Borini done me for £10k on a four fold. I had 1-1 in the Newcastle v Sunderland game. He scored from about 40 yards to make it 2-1 Sunderland. That was the second last game. Last game came in. £500 for the treble. 

Edited by Mr Elwood P

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Yeah. If just Dortmund had scored I was getting £2800 back as 3-2 was 16/1 or 18/1.

Years ago Fabio Borini done me for £10k on a four fold. I had 1-1 in the Newcastle v Sunderland game. He scored from about 40 yards to make it 2-1 Sunderland. That was the second last game. Last game came in. £500 for the treble. 

Unreal.    

I remember the days I did simple HDA lines.     Lost a few on the stroke of 5 o'clock.     I don't do them now after just about every one ending at 3.15 with a team 3-0 down.    

One of my more funny winners was a large stake treble of even looking matches that won with every team winning by at least 5 goals.   :D

First ever fixed odds won £125 for £1 on a line of four draws.     Try picking 4 draws now.

15 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

That's a real sore one. Whilst they were largely shite they were very close to scoring on a few occasions

What a mad treble that was.

Kashiwa reysol won 13-1

Roma strolled it 3-0

And Copenhagen struggled and came back from behind in the last ten minutes to win 2-1. 

Decent end to the weekend 

7 hours ago, IronJambo said:

What a mad treble that was.

Kashiwa reysol won 13-1

Roma strolled it 3-0

And Copenhagen struggled and came back from behind in the last ten minutes to win 2-1. 

Decent end to the weekend 

Nice one. Shame Arsenal and Hearts couldn’t obliged for the other two.

12 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Nice one. Shame Arsenal and Hearts couldn’t obliged for the other two.

Nah, it all evens out over the course and 1 win in 3 is about average. 

On 22/11/2019 at 16:33, IronJambo said:

Something for the weekend and beyond:

PSG v lille. 
ARSENAL V Southampton 
MAN CITY V Chelsea 

RB LEIPZIG V koln 
hearts v Killie btts  
MORTON V brora rangers

ROMA V Brescia 
COPENHAGEN V hobro 
KASHIWA REYSOL V Kyoto Sanga 

Red star v BAYERN 
SPURS V olympiacos 
JUVENTUS V atletico 

Genk v SALZBURG 
LEIPZIG V benfica 
Lille v AJAX 

Rosenberg v LASK 
ARSENAL V Frankfurt 
Astana v MAN U 

Good win tonight for you. Are you still backing Arsenal on the bottom bet after the weekend?

6 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Good win tonight for you. Are you still backing Arsenal on the bottom bet after the weekend?

It was the only bet that wasn't on at the time of posting. I'm sticking with it though and I think the odds will be more like 7's as Man U have drifted massively since I priced it.

Already smashed the months target and got 5 trebles still to run so I'm happy however it turns out.

Only managed to put this on today and there's been a massive odds swing. Basically it won't win but it's been picked out so it has to go on. 

Rosenberg v LASK 
ARSENAL V Frankfurt 
Astana v MAN U 
@7.41

1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

Only managed to put this on today and there's been a massive odds swing. Basically it won't win but it's been picked out so it has to go on. 

Rosenberg v LASK 
ARSENAL V Frankfurt 
Astana v MAN U 
@7.41

That's an interesting one, you never know with Arsenal and Man U just now. 

In a btts accumulator I'd maybe put these games in though. 

2 hours ago, smiler said:

That's an interesting one, you never know with Arsenal and Man U just now. 

In a btts accumulator I'd maybe put these games in though. 

I've a feeling Arsenal will draw. They won 3-1 in Frankfurt though and a win seals top spot in the group for them.

Man U will also win the group if they beat Astana. Whilst Man U aren't scoring many goals Astana have lost 14 and scored a whole 1. Zero points.

Edit: unlikely it'll come in given the odds. Worth almost a grand if it does though.

Edited by IronJambo

Weekend picks

CHELSEA V west ham
SPURS V Bournemouth
Paderborn v LEIPZIG
@2.34

FC TOKYO V urawa red diamonds
Morton v DUNDEE UTD
RANGERS V hearts
@3.08

LEICESTER V Everton
Monaco v PSG
JUVENTUS v sassuolo
@2.85

2 hours ago, IronJambo said:

Weekend picks

CHELSEA V west ham
SPURS V Bournemouth
Paderborn v LEIPZIG
@2.34

Morton v DUNDEE UTD
RANGERS V hearts
@3.08

LEICESTER V Everton
Monaco v PSG
JUVENTUS v sassuolo
@2.85

Ok IronJambo, I’ll bite , surely with  hundreds of teams  over this weekend, you could’ve picked one or two with the same odds/chance rather than bet against your own team?

it’s something I’ll never get ,sorry 

2 hours ago, maggieb said:

Ok IronJambo, I’ll bite , surely with  hundreds of teams  over this weekend, you could’ve picked one or two with the same odds/chance rather than bet against your own team?

it’s something I’ll never get ,sorry 

Not looking for a bite. I bet against West Ham as well as Hearts. I make good money betting and I don't make it because I bet on team's I like. 

If I gave a crap about your or anyone elses opinion I wouldn't post my bets. 

5 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Not looking for a bite. I bet against West Ham as well as Hearts. I make good money betting and I don't make it because I bet on team's I like. 

If I gave a crap about your or anyone elses opinion I wouldn't post my bets. 

It’s not the explanation I was looking for but hey ho , each to their own 

6 minutes ago, maggieb said:

It’s not the explanation I was looking for but hey ho , each to their own 

I really don't know what you thought I might say. Betting for some people is a bit of fun backing your team. It's a source of income for me that's supplementary to my salary. It's my next car, a deposit/stamp duty on my next house, a holiday for the family.......

I won't ever apologise for my selections. 

1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

I really don't know what you thought I might say. Betting for some people is a bit of fun backing your team. It's a source of income for me that's supplementary to my salary. It's my next car, a deposit/stamp duty on my next house, a holiday for the family.......

I won't ever apologise for my selections. 

Are you putting on different types of bets other than the trebles you post in here? That Thursday coupon was a disaster, as you acknowledged in advance, but I like the look of all three this week. 

9 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Are you putting on different types of bets other than the trebles you post in here? That Thursday coupon was a disaster, as you acknowledged in advance, but I like the look of all three this week. 

It's all about value versus risk. If I've had a good month I'm happy enough to roll with more risk. Generally one win in 4 is good. 

5 out of nine trebles recorded on this month's balance sheet have won which is great, but with 3 bets left in the month I've looked to try and consolidate the month with some lower risk bets. Every bet I've placed this month has been posted on here and I'm over £1200 up.

On 29/11/2019 at 15:31, IronJambo said:

Weekend picks

CHELSEA V west ham
SPURS V Bournemouth
Paderborn v LEIPZIG
@2.34

Morton v DUNDEE UTD
RANGERS V hearts
@3.08

LEICESTER V Everton
Monaco v PSG
JUVENTUS v sassuolo
@2.85

Hopefully you’ve blessed Hearts with the same luck that you bestowed upon West Ham! Thought that top bet was a banker.

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Hopefully you’ve blessed Hearts with the same luck that you bestowed upon West Ham! Thought that top bet was a banker.

Delighted with that West Ham win, I don't give a damn about the £200 I'm not getting. 

2 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Delighted with that West Ham win, I don't give a damn about the £200 I'm not getting. 

Yeah that’s the advantage of betting against your team. Win either way. Still love having a bet on Hearts to win come in though. Double win. 

Edited by Mr Elwood P

Anyone fancy Motherwell 23/20 

Going for a treble

Motherwell over 6.5 corners evens 

Man Utd over 1 card 10/11 

Man City -4 corners 4/5 

• 2 weeks later...

Well done everyone.

Another success story YOU have contributed to

Bet365 (there are other betting companies) made a 20% increase in profits for 2018/19 up to £791 million  on revenues of £65 billion.

Founder Denise Coates earned a salary of £277 million plus £45 million dividends. 

A real good news story (accounts announcement delayed till after the election). 

4 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Well done everyone.

Another success story YOU have contributed to

Bet365 (there are other betting companies) made a 20% increase in profits for 2018/19 up to £791 million  on revenues of £65 billion.

Founder Denise Coates earned a salary of £277 million plus £45 million dividends. 

A real good news story (accounts announcement delayed till after the election). 

****ing ***** never gave me a bonus this month either. Tight fisted robbing ****ing *****. 

Do coaching staff count towards number of cards bets too or only players? Reason I ask is that a guy at my work had over 1.5 cards each in the Hibs game last night and I notice Rangers had 1 yellow (Goldson) but also had a coach red carded after the Porteous incident. 

On 19/12/2019 at 22:00, smiler said:

****ing ***** never gave me a bonus this month either. Tight fisted robbing ****ing *****. 

There's been Two £50/*insert amount free inplays in the last month.

It's the only account that I won't destroy with horses.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
On 21/12/2019 at 14:10, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

£2 on a Smith brace today at 500/1 with Skybet.

Odds seemed too good to ignore!

I like Smith and he scores the occasional raker but even on the Port I can say that that’s optimistic....

Put a tenner 5fold btts on.  Wrote them down and checking them off.   Only 1 goal short at HT... but one of my picks is a match on the wrong day I now see.   

:vrface:

Waiting on Ebbsfleet not scoring then.

3 goals short in a 7fold as well.   0-0 in the Solihull match.   :(

7fold btts.  1 goal away.

6fold btts.  1 goal away.

Hearts ahead but held.  St.Mirren and Hamilton win.

Anyone else want a boot at my baws?

On 29/12/2019 at 17:02, Victorian said:

6fold btts.  1 goal away.

Hearts ahead but held.  St.Mirren and Hamilton win.

Anyone else want a boot at my baws?

Five days into 2020 and I’ve already been one goal or two goals away from about £2.5k already ...

Roma tonight, lose at home to Torino for first time since 2007! Spurs done my BTTS against Southampton. Man U game bust me last night! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • davemclaren unpinned this topic