***The Official Betting Thread***

The Merse

I've got a £20 double on tonight, Heart to win to nil (5/2) and a red card in the Rangers v Aberdeen match (5/2), returns £245 with skybet.

Hearts have 7 consecutive clean sheets, winning 4 of those games. Hamilton were the last team to score against Hearts, a 1-1 draw at Tynecastle when we had 10 men for 55 minutes.

There have been 5 red cards in the last 5 Rangers - Aberdeen matches, a red card being shown in 4 of the 5, there has been a red card in every game at Ibrox against Aberdeen since they were promoted, 4 in 3 games.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Statto

• Homme

• Say What Again

• Ryan Gosling

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had some cash in my bet365 account so at half time put it on an away win for us tonight at 5/2 (which came in) and just 3 results on Saturday to come in for a tidy wee return

44125ACB-696F-4CEA-9CC0-4F509CF8582A.jpeg

5 hours ago, Statto said:

I've got a £20 double on tonight, Heart to win to nil (5/2) and a red card in the Rangers v Aberdeen match (5/2), returns £245 with skybet.

Hearts have 7 consecutive clean sheets, winning 4 of those games. Hamilton were the last team to score against Hearts, a 1-1 draw at Tynecastle when we had 10 men for 55 minutes.

There have been 5 red cards in the last 5 Rangers - Aberdeen matches, a red card being shown in 4 of the 5, there has been a red card in every game at Ibrox against Aberdeen since they were promoted, 4 in 3 games.

That was good odds especially with that welt Madden refereeing , but notice not one Sevco player got a booking tonight. Hardly surprising but usually for a red for that mob your relying on the opposition going ahead and these sheep shaggers wet the bet in Glasgow every time these days

Edited by 1971fozzy

Berra 22/1 to score anytime tonight. Any corner we get, he'll be favourite to get on the end of it. 66/1 to score the first goal as well. Both prices bet365.

Bet365 have some strange prices for our players tonight, Zanatta (10/3) is the shortest priced Hearts player to score, MacDonald the same price as Milinkovic (13/2) and Cochrane is 40/1 to score the first goal.

FALKIRK v Brechin

RAITH v Albion

UTRECHT v Sparta Rotterdam

FENERBAHCE v Giresunspor

SEVILLE v Leganes

£25 returns £105.52 @Lads in shop

Patrick v HUNS

PORTO v sporting Lisbon

BAYERN v shalke

CITEH v Leicester

NAPOLI v Lazio

£20 returns £144.77 @hills online

VILLARREAL v Alaves

BAYER LEVERKUSEN v Hertha Berlin

BORDEAUX v Amiens

TALLERES v Banfield

£25 returns £172.13 @Guts 

CHELSEA v West Brom

BRISTOL CITY v Sunderland

DERBY v Norwich

IPSWICH v Burton Albion

BORO v reading.

£25 returns £277.81 @ lads in-store

On 06/02/2018 at 16:56, IronJambo said:

FALKIRK v Brechin

RAITH v Albion

UTRECHT v Sparta Rotterdam

FENERBAHCE v Giresunspor

SEVILLE v Leganes

£25 returns £105.52 @Lads in shop

BOOM!

Had to take Ladbrokes enhanced treble last night, Porto Schalke Spurs - 21/10

Its like they were wanting to give me money, and they did.

There's another one tonight, Barca Feyenoord Strasbourg - 9/2, it's tempting.

5 minutes ago, smiler said:

Had to take Ladbrokes enhanced treble last night, Porto Schalke Spurs - 21/10

Its like they were wanting to give me money, and they did.

There's another one tonight, Barca Feyenoord Strasbourg - 9/2, it's tempting.

Looks a decent bet, I'd be most nervous about Strasbourg, there's huge potential for upset there.

This is all I've put on today:

BLACKBURN v Oldham

BROMLEY v Maidstone

WREXHAM v Halifax

ALLOA v forfar

Cowdenbeath v STIRLING ALBION

£25 pays £394.68 @lads in-store

3 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Looks a decent bet, I'd be most nervous about Strasbourg, there's huge potential for upset there.

This is all I've put on today:

BLACKBURN v Oldham

BROMLEY v Maidstone

WREXHAM v Halifax

ALLOA v forfar

Cowdenbeath v STIRLING ALBION

£25 pays £394.68 @lads in-store

I know mate, the Strasbourg game is making me hold off.

1 hour ago, smiler said:

All things said, I was dubious about Seville and Porto yesterday and they both pulled it off.

£2.50 treble;

Partick to beat Celtic away, 14/1

Celtic have a few players injured, Partick have Conor Sammon.

Barnet to beat Notts County at home, 12/5

Barnet are bottom of the league but the team playing at home has won every game for the last 8 between the 2 teams.

Leicester to beat Man City away, 14/1

Man City are expected to rest a few players, Leicester usually get results against the big teams, Vardy will score.

£2.50 returns £1,912.50.

On 08/02/2018 at 14:33, smiler said:

All things said, I was dubious about Seville and Porto yesterday and they both pulled it off.

CHELSEA v West Brom

Basel v MAN CITY

CARDIFF v Bolton

WIGAN v Blackpool

NAPOLI v Leipzig

£25 returns £139 @ lads in-store

Concordia v DINAMO BUCHAREST

CHELSEA v West Brom

Basel v MAN CITY

WIGAN v Blackpool

MONACO v Dijon

£20 returns £127.23 @ hills online

CHELSEA v West Brom

WIGAN v Blackpool

CARDIFF v Bolton

Basel v MAN CITY

ACCRINGTON STANLEY V Crewe

£10 returns £69.57 @ bet victor

Bloody Blackpool :laugh:. Still, one refund so far and maybe two more to come.

Managed to make £256 on the Spurs match though, courtesy of Bet 365

Currently sitting on

Lazio

Napoli

Sporting Lisbon

Zenit

Salzburg

It's been a crappy week but this could be a great end to the week. Sporting currently trying to ruin it though.

24 Feb 2018 - Liverpool v West Ham - 90 Minutes

Liverpool @ 2/9

24 Feb 2018 - Bristol Rovers v Scunthorpe - 90 Minutes

Bristol Rovers @ 6/4

24 Feb 2018 - Burnley v Southampton - 90 Minutes

Burnley @ 21/10

24 Feb 2018 - West Brom v Huddersfield - 90 Minutes

Huddersfield @ 7/2

24 Feb 2018 - Fulham v Wolves - 90 Minutes

Wolves @ 8/5

24 Feb 2018 - Sunderland v Middlesbrough - 90 Minutes

Middlesbrough @ EVS

220.65/1 with Hills online.

• 2 weeks later...

Bet365 doing their free inplay offer for Spurs v Juve in Wednesday. £50 for me, check your emails if you're a customer.

• 5 weeks later...

Decent odds on Saturday for Kilmarnock, 6/5 to beat Partick away, they've just been beaten 4-0 by Ross County last night.

Bet365 offer on for Liverpool v Man City tonight.

There should be goals, there's been 12 in the last 2 games between the sides.

Otamendi (8/1) and van Dijk (11/1) are both decent anytime goal threats. I'm going to avoid going with Salah to score 2 or more, it's 11/2, I think Mane is better value for Liverpool at 14/1, for Man City I think Sane is quite good value to score 2 or more at 16/1.

I'm probably going to go with Sane to score 2 or more for the in-play bet.

Henry. Henry.

Plymouth odds against again at home this Saturday. 3 weeks in a row. Got them and Hearts the other week at 5/1.  Won 4-0 at the weekend too.    10 wins in last 11 at home.  Tough game against Peterborough mind you 

I've had a few really good weeks.  Tough selections this week though.

MAN CITY - Scouse

BAYERN - Seville

WOLVES - Derby

BASEL - Zurich

MARSEILLE - Leipzig

£50 returns £231 @ Lads

Fozzyonthefence

Sky Bet still quoting Hearts at 1/10 for top 6 finish even though we can’t be caught. Obviously they don’t understand the split either! Don’t know whether to stick £1,000 on for a guaranteed £100 or will they count it as a losing bet if Motherwell finish with more points than us?! Or can they?

• 2 weeks later...

Bet365 in-play offer on tonight for Liverpool v Roma.

Liverpool team (4-3-3)

Karius

Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, van Dijk, Robertson

Henderson, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Salah, Firmino, Mane

Roma team (3-4-3)

Alisson

Fazio, Manolas, Jesus

Florenzi, De Rossi, Strootman, Kolarov

Cengiz, Dzeko, Nainggolan

Liverpool are odds-on to win, I don't like the odds of their front-3 to score in the game. I have no idea who I'm going with.

I'm going to go with Manolas anytime, the scorer of the winner against Barca, seeing how poor Liverpool defended from corners against West Brom, I think 14/1 to score anytime is a decent price.

• 2 weeks later...

I've put £1 on Berra FGS 50/1 with bet365 and £5 on him to score anytime at 20/1.

I'm going to wait for the line-ups and I'll probably stick a couple more anytime scorer bets on. Mitchell doesn't have a price yet on most sites, hopefully it's added if he starts, there's only a couple of sites that have a price for him, 11/1. Milinkovic is 7/1 to score.

Just won £65 on a 4-timer score&win bet with a 20p stake.  Icelandic, Danish and German games.    Last 2 goals at the death.  Cashed out £65 with only £4 given up.   Wolfsburg still playing 3-1 up.

Over 300/1.   20p.

:levein2:

A win but.

• 4 weeks later...
Rick James

Betting on any old shite these days. Started with a fiver on Wednesday and built it up to £40 last night. Stuck £20 on a treble which a goal in the Waterford ****ed me for.

Going again with the other £20 tonight: 

Landskrona - No clean sheet

Numancia- No clean sheet

Spain to score over 1.5 goals

BTTS New York City vs Atlanta

£60 back.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Right that's my pre tournament bets finalised...

"Outright": SPAIN. 13/2 WillHill (£5 e/w).

"Golden Boot": LEWANDOWSKI 37/1 WillHill (£5 e/w). REUS 80/1 Ladbrokes (£1 e/w). ERIKSEN 130/1 (60p e/w).

"Golden Ball": REUS 80/1 Sporting Bet (£1.60)

Buzzing :)

Alex Kintner

Firmino - golden boot £1ew @ 66/1

Brazil to win and Jesus top goalscorer £2.50 @ 50/1

Brazil to win and Firmino top goalscorer £2.50 @ 80/1

Uruguay to win £5 @ 28/1

Suarez

Werner

Lukaku

Jesus

Ronaldo 

Kane

over 2.5 goals

Costa

Messi

under 2.5 goals

£2.50 @ 200/1

Iran

iceland

Costa Rica

Sweden

Australia

Panama

Senegal

all to finish bottom

£3 @ 200/1

Escobar PHM

Group Winners

Columbia

Germany

England

Brazil

Argentina

France

Spain

Uruguay

£10 returns just over £500.

I've got a few random bets on for the Group Stages with skybet that are massive returns;

£5 predicting the top-2 in every group, all favourites except Egypt over Russia in A and Switzerland over Serbia in E, returns £2,100.

I've bet £2 on Uruguay to win A and Saudi Arabia to finish bottom, Morocco to finish 3rd in B, France to win C and Australia to finish bottom, Brazil to win D and Costa Rica bottom, Germany to win E and Sweden to finish bottom, Belgium to win G and England runner-up and Colombia to win H and Japan bottom, returns £11k!

My last bet is predicting the final tables of all groups in the World Cup, 70x 50p 4-folds. £35 on, minimum return for 4 out of 8 correct is £132 up to £1,400, 8 out of 8 will be 70 times the average of those returns, so about £50k.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
14 hours ago, Statto said:

I've got a few random bets on for the Group Stages with skybet that are massive returns;

£5 predicting the top-2 in every group, all favourites except Egypt over Russia in A and Switzerland over Serbia in E, returns £2,100.

I've bet £2 on Uruguay to win A and Saudi Arabia to finish bottom, Morocco to finish 3rd in B, France to win C and Australia to finish bottom, Brazil to win D and Costa Rica bottom, Germany to win E and Sweden to finish bottom, Belgium to win G and England runner-up and Colombia to win H and Japan bottom, returns £11k!

My last bet is predicting the final tables of all groups in the World Cup, 70x 50p 4-folds. £35 on, minimum return for 4 out of 8 correct is £132 up to £1,400, 8 out of 8 will be 70 times the average of those returns, so about £50k.

At least you kept it simple ;)

RUSSIA v Saudi

FRANCE v Australia

ARGENTINA v Iceland

BRAZIL v Switzerland

BELGIUM v Panama

Tunisia v ENGLAND

GERMANY v Mexico

21 5 folds on every combination of the above 7 sides. 

Is it just me or is the William Hills website and app running like a dog just now? It was so bad I asked the IT bloke at work if he'd put a block on it. 

On 13/06/2018 at 19:32, Statto said:

That late Iran winner has probably cost the last 2 bets, both had Morocco to finish 3rd, that looks very unlikely now.

12 hours ago, Tazio said:

Is it just me or is the William Hills website and app running like a dog just now? It was so bad I asked the IT bloke at work if he'd put a block on it. 

It's usually ok once it stops logging you out. Are you using the new one? Only one that's worse on mobile is Coral. Then there's Fred, it won't work on my laptop :laugh:

• davemclaren unpinned this topic