Ruben Palazuelos

heartsforglory

heartsforglory

He was immense today made Kerr and Beuzlin look average.From start to finish he worked his socks off.He put in some great tackles and key passes.

well done lets hope he can repeat this form in weeks to come:dribble:

Nelly Terraces
He was immense today made Kerr and Beuzlin look average.From start to finish he worked his socks off.He put in some great tackles and key passes.

Spot on. He was head and shoulders above everyone on that park today.

Great player.

Totally agree MOM......................but I felt Frail boobed by pushing Ruben further up the park in the 2nd half. He wasn't so dominant and the play by-passed him a bit.

Not Rubens fault but an error by Stevie.......IMHO ofcourse:p

Victor Meldrew

Ihaven't seen the guy, but pretty much everyone seems to be unanimous that he's the real deal. If so, we do have the skeleton of a decent team:

Banksy (OK for now but a new keeper needed in due course)

Berra - decent defender who will get better with experience

Palazuelos

Larry

Eggert

Velicka - knows where the goal is, particularly in the big games

Great composure on the ball, good temperament and constantly encouraging others around him. Possible future Captain material?

Nelly Terraces
Great composure on the ball, good temperament and constantly encouraging others around him. Possible future Captain material?

Early days, but definetely possible.

agree 100% for me he's the best midfielder on show at present.

Certainly a great performance yet again from him - he seems to get better with each game.

Not sure about captain material though - just my opinion though / would love to be proved wrong

Worked his butt off.

Challenged for every ball and showed the rest what effort and commitment mean.

Karipidis deserver credit - worked hard too.

Totally agree MOM......................but I felt Frail boobed by pushing Ruben further up the park in the 2nd half. He wasn't so dominant and the play by-passed him a bit.

Not Rubens fault but an error by Stevie.......IMHO ofcourse:p

Agree with that to an extent.

If we hadn't pushed Ruben up when Stewart went off we'd have had to play either Eggert or Trigger there.

Would could have brought Audrey on instead but I think that game would have passed him by tbh.

DuffJimmy1875

He was class, and along with Eggert Jonsson was probably the main reason you ran the show for the first 25-30 minutes.

But the way he's been playing recently, to make Beuzy look ordinary is to do him a favour

Agree with that to an extent.

If we hadn't pushed Ruben up when Stewart went off we'd have had to play either Eggert or Trigger there.

Would could have brought Audrey on instead but I think that game would have passed him by tbh.

Take your point Cat, but Ruben was superb until that change, I thought they could have brought Shammy oan for Stewart alot earlier than when he was eventually subbed

tommythejambo

As good as I think Ruben played today he's not a skipper. He's Spanish, they never make good captains.

If he was a Gerry...

Ihaven't seen the guy, but pretty much everyone seems to be unanimous that he's the real deal. If so, we do have the skeleton of a decent team:

Banksy (OK for now but a new keeper needed in due course)

Berra - decent defender who will get better with experience

Palazuelos

Larry

Eggert

Velicka - knows where the goal is, particularly in the big games

Cesny has played superbly since coming back! no doubt he would be on that list!!:dribble:

Ruben was my MOM, closely followed by veicka, karapidis and berra

Agree with the players you pick, but my order would be ...........

Ruben

Berra

Velicka

Karapidis

Agree with the players you pick, but my order would be ...........

Ruben

Berra

Velicka

Karapidis

SI what would a full back ken aboot fitba';)

I thought Ruben looked the biz at the Barca game.

And I ws right. He's getting better with every game and has become a major force for us.

was outastanding today! had a 10 spot on him for first scorer the day was almost on the pitch when he struck the long range effort just passed the post! sadly was not to be!

My one criticism up til today was that Ruben was a bit powder puff in some tackles!!!

THAT was not the case today!!!

More of the same please!!!

sorry been on the wine tonight (spelling not the best)but he is vlad signing that is what i meant to say. quality player just cruises throught a game collects the ball gives and goes, another couple like him and we'll be alright

fantastic today....but knowing kickbackers, first couple of average games then he'll be rated as never should be seen in a hearts strip again GTF etc :dribble:

fantastic today....but knowing kickbackers, first couple of average games then he'll be rated as never should be seen in a hearts strip again GTF etc :dribble:

So cynical ..... but so right

He will be dropped next week then.

only saw glimpses of him early doors this season and was screamin out for him to get a game, boy had to wait till stewart was suspended and every game he has played he has mile ahead of everyone and had a few moms from heartsworld. Every thing needed in a centre mid, he can tackle, pass, hold the ball, great vision, composure, keeps the heid, tracks back - my player of the season so far.

DuffJimmy1875
as much as "El hefe" sounds cool ...

is

El juez i googled it ;)

I think the original attemp may have been for El Jefe - which is the spanish for The Boss not The Judge.

And he was irriatingly class in a pretty crowded centre midfield. :mad:

Archived