Hibs fans getting out along Gorgie Rd

Craigieboy

Why do we have to tolerate this at the end of a home game these days?

They used to get diverted along Roseburn.

I wish they had after the game today. After hearing what they were up to in the Roseburn bar again before the game, I really feel that I shouldn't have to rub shoulders with such filth.

GIRFUY reptiles.

I wish they had after the game today. After hearing what they were up to in the Roseburn bar again before the game, I really feel that I shouldn't have to rub shoulders with such filth.

GIRFUY reptiles.

Said the very same to my mate after the game. They should be kept behind 20 minutes to allow us to get to the pub/home safe. It's not right walking amongst vermin.

Nelly Terraces

Just bad policing. Just block off Mcleod St and let them go down through Roseburn. Not difficult.

Mind you, coming up to renegotiating budgets at L&BP, prob just want a few arrests to bump up the figures and justify their presence. I can think of no other answer.

'Police intelligence'. Oxymoron.

Romanov Stole My Pension

GIRFUY reptiles.

What exactly happened in the roseburn?

Franky Frankopolous

Heard that some Copper forgot to bring out the barriers before the game finished. How many times does this happen. Incompetence of highest order but that's the good L&BP. As you say Nell must be renegotiating the budgets or something. What no arrestes at Tynie, what you don't need a s many Police on duty? Aye that will be right says the Chief C-huntstable

Just bad policing. Just block off Mcleod St and let them go down through Roseburn. Not difficult.

Mind you, coming up to renegotiating budgets at L&BP, prob just want a few arrests to bump up the figures and justify their presence. I can think of no other answer.

'Police intelligence'. Oxymoron.

Spot on NT - the police wanted a few arrests.

Absolute clowns so they are.....if something had kicked off it was their fault..

Miller Jambo 60

GIRFUY reptiles.

The jambos get diverted at fester rd so why not that shower.

GIRFUY reptiles.

what hapened in the roseburn? how come you weren't in diggers today

Singing their WM songs and other hate filled bile. In there at 9am. Totally wasted by 11am.

I was in the diggers. Who are you?

DuffJimmy1875

Sadly your man's analysis is more or less spot on. I was in at about 10.30ish and although the atmosphere was otherwise good - it wasn't JUST the aforementioned songs - plenty of decent Hibs songs being sung - when the self appointed "Leaders of the choir" struck up the WM songs it was the majority of the pub that joined in. Not that it was unexpected, but frustrating nonetheless.

Although claiming moral outrage at fans drinking before derby games is perhaps slightly rich - I've seen a fair few Jambos in sorry states on ER pre-kick off on derby day!!

Sadly your man's analysis is more or less spot on. I was in at about 10.30ish and although the atmosphere was otherwise good - it wasn't JUST the aforementioned songs - plenty of decent Hibs songs being sung - when the self appointed "Leaders of the choir" struck up the WM songs it was the majority of the pub that joined in. Not that it was unexpected, but frustrating nonetheless.

Although claiming moral outrage at fans drinking before derby games is perhaps slightly rich - I've seen a fair few Jambos in sorry states on ER pre-kick off on derby day!!

I was pi$$ed in the Artisan last derby but when the vile songs started from 3 fans standing right next to me, I managed to refrain.

It's not that difficult really.

The singing in the Roseburn was the majority, not the few. As wa sthe case in the last few derbys. Just pointing out the facts.

It's vile.

Singing their WM songs and other hate filled bile. In there at 9am. Totally wasted by 11am.

WM songs ?

WM songs ?

Tell all the Hearts you know,

Wallace Mercer is deid and we're no.

He's no longer here, so let's have a beer,

Wallace Mercer is deid and we're nooooooo!

Lovely example of class.

God you're such a lad!

Tell all the Hearts you know,

Wallace Mercer is deid and we're no.

He's no longer here, so let's have a beer,

Wallace Mercer is deid and we're nooooooo!

Lovely example of class.

I think this just sums this shower up. I remember at the time when he passed away talking to a hibee who told me he went straight down to the offy ! for a bottle of vodka to celebrate. I think that they are the only set of fans who would react in this way, it just shows the type of people they are (and I use the word people loosely !!!).

Wallace Mercer's actions saved that shower from death.

They are

a) too thick to realise it

B) too ungrateful to thank him for it

I wish Sir Wallace hadn't bothered. I will shed no tears for them.

maroonlegions
Ken

tell all the hobos you know its a 106 in a row, you won the wee cup but we don"t give a feck co"s it could be a 107 in a row.:BigSemi:

now that to me is more classy , vermin the lot of them and they know it.:moon:

What point are you making mate?

Is it valid to the topic or not?

Just wanna know how many beers you had, like I say you are a bit of a lad getting drunk!

Just wanna know how many beers you had, like I say you are a bit of a lad getting drunk!

Jog on mate.

You sound a right dick.

Miller Jambo 60

SAD MAN DRINKING WITH FILTH WHY DO YOU COME ON HERE . SORRY

1- O

roger_the_pessimist

Their bams (of which there were loads) had their five minutes of "glory" after the match. And that's all they got! Losers

Jog on mate.

You sound a right dick.

Really, cos I thought that may have been the other way around, Im not the one boasting how drunk I was so early in the morning.

My idol.

it was annoying...maybe good reflection on us that there was no (?) trouble - a lack of respect generally is souring relations between fans, though better (?) than the late 80s when 500+ casuals marched together down Gorgie Road.

Police a bit behind on their timing today by looks of it...usual arrogance sours relations but their time is coming - force them on the beat to do a propper job, not just psoing on the 'exciting' jobs

Really, cos I thought that may have been the other way around, Im not the one boasting how drunk I was so early in the morning.

My idol.

Wow. Now I understand how you read it and also how thick you are.

I was refering to the hibs fans in the Roseburn bar mate, not me.

What a *****.

Miller Jambo 60
it was annoying...maybe good reflection on us that there was no (?) trouble - a lack of respect generally is souring relations between fans, though better (?) than the late 80s when 500+ casuals marched together down Gorgie Road.

Police a bit behind on their timing today by looks of it...usual arrogance sours relations but their time is coming - force them on the beat to do a propper job, not just psoing on the 'exciting' jobs

YOU been on the pash wee man:)

gorgie rd eh11

My idol.

1-0 mate. Enjoy.

roger_the_pessimist

Not so much a good reflection on us but rather that most of our fans hadn't yet left the stadium.

When we play at ER we pretty much take over the top of their street ourselves. Saying that, I can't ever recall seeing a similarly large and aggressive mob of Jambos at any game but then I'm only 28. They were pretty scary tbh, not pleasant at all.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I think this just sums this shower up. I remember at the time when he passed away talking to a hibee who told me he went straight down to the offy ! for a bottle of vodka to celebrate. I think that they are the only set of fans who would react in this way, it just shows the type of people they are (and I use the word people loosely !!!).

You should have decked the guy mate.

What kind of person celebrates anothers death?

S.cum.

Nelly Terraces

Most hobos should just be kept in a large cage for us to poke sticks at them through the bars.

They're not fit to be out on any streets, never mind Gorgie Rd on matchdays.

How many kev's from diggers do you know? never seen you after the game otherwise i would have bought you a beer. ps those songs are vile and the people who sing them are the lowest of the low

DuffJimmy1875
Because he's a Hibs fan?

It would appear my user name hasn't QUITE made it clear enough.

I am a Hobo. There, I said it :)

It would appear my user name hasn't QUITE made it clear enough.

I am a Hobo. There, I said it :)

So you're still my bitch!

The same could be said for the Hearts fans singing in Robertsons bar, every team has their section if idiots, and hearts aren't above this!!!!!

Archived