?161million Euro Millions winner is from Falkirk

Sten Guns

kingantti1874

at least they seem like decent people, i hate it when these things go to the dregs of society.... im still jealous but good luck to them...

did i mention i was jealous

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Guaranteed she's traded in for something slimmer/better looking within 12 months!!

Guaranteed she's traded in for something slimmer/better looking within 12 months!!

I wouldn't think she would mind that with the ?80m divorce settlement.

The Old Tolbooth

So, they're from Falkirk and Hibs fans, only they're not really as they're from Ayrshire and are Partick Thistle fans, JKB at it's very best! :lol:

Just on scottish news saying the money won't change them and they're buying a ticket for tomorrows lotto draw.

Greedy, greedy *******s!

Just on scottish news saying the money won't change them and they're buying a ticket for tomorrows lotto draw.

Greedy, greedy *******s!

What they mean is, they won't stop eating McDonald's.

What they mean is, they won't stop eating McDonald's.

I'm absolutely spewing at that pair winning it. They should be buying speedboats and castles and all that shit. You can just tell they'll buy a top of the range ford focus and a villa in some shit hole in Spain. Green with envy. Pair ae #####.

So, they're from Falkirk and Hibs fans, only they're not really as they're from Ayrshire and are Partick Thistle fans, JKB at it's very best! :lol:

To be fair John all the initial reports on-line etc were saying they were from Falkirk. Rumour was rife at work as you can imagine! Had quite a few texts from jambo mates saying...I dont know anyone else who lives there, is it you?

I flaming wish! I would have bought our great club and Lionel Messi in a bid for global supremacy. It's a sad day reflecting on what could have been..... :ermm:

To be fair John all the initial reports on-line etc were saying they were from Falkirk. Rumour was rife at work as you can imagine! Had quite a few texts from jambo mates saying...I dont know anyone else who lives there, is it you?

I flaming wish! I would have bought our great club and Lionel Messi in a bid for global supremacy. It's a sad day reflecting on what could have been..... :ermm:

You'd be lucky! Could probably buy Hearts for about 5 million, but doubt you'd get Messi with the other 156 million!

Nothing to do with JKB.

It was all over the news, including the BBC website, that they were from Falkirk!

You'd be lucky! Could probably buy Hearts for about 5 million, but doubt you'd get Messi with the other 156 million!

Would just steal some of his stem cells and clone Messi II.

Private Hudson

That'll be Greggs getting an order for ?161 million quids worth of sausage rolls the morn then. Soapdodgin' pricks. down.gif

:verymad:

It was my pipe dream. Thanks for ruining the dream of the impossible, Gutted now.

:verymad:

It was my pipe dream. Thanks for ruining the dream of the impossible, Gutted now.

I would have bought Rangers and bankrupted them. Less than ?40mill I reckon. Well worth it. I would then have bought Sellic at a knock down price as without their pals their share price would crumble. Again another ?40 miliion. Close them down. Still got ?80 mill to invest in the Jams. Probably get carried away and blow the lot on redheads and champagne though.

Fair play to them, but I do have to ask - which one is which? :whistling:

_54091474_euro_winners.jpg

That's a big neck. Well, two big necks actually.

Anyway, *****.

Sexton Hardcastle

A female member of staff at local chip shop Ginos Fryer said: "They come in here quite regularly.

It's fair to say they like their grub and chips in particular. We're all happy for them."

:interesting:

She looks like peter griffen.

Peter-Griffin-Football-head-icon.png

To be honest, they seem nice enough. Good luck to them.

She looks like peter griffen.

Peter-Griffin-Football-head-icon.png

To be honest, they seem nice enough. Good luck to them.

Just spat my coffee on the keyboard , hope they squander it wisely..

Fair play to them, but I do have to ask - which one is which? :whistling:

_54091474_euro_winners.jpg

Has he said if he'll be moving out of Ramsay Street?

Mac_fae_Gillie

they fled UK already.

?161million sounds a great win but if your intending to not change much then you got no chance.No way could they stay local and been all over the UK press no way is safe for them.

I know if win big I don't want to big it up,

outside of giving some to family etc..

buy real nice apartment Westend Edinburgh easy for city centre easy for Gorgie.

give up work..well dah

enjoy nice holidays.

best home electronics,

then its a simply case of few beers, top telly, football and trips away.

can't even see me buying a great car in fact living so central and cash not an issue no car needed,taxi or rent.

but the thought that I couldn't pop out the house for fear of been hassled by beggers is sad,these folks will get letters...

My kid need an operation etc etc.hard to ignore.

Thier lives have changed.Think Florida or like is going to be there best bet,nice but long way from Gorgie.

Archived