STEVIES INTERVIEW

Miller Jambo 60

S Frails comments to sultana was ace we dont have Liths or other foreigners but

HEARTS PLAYERS:)

I heard that - nice one.

i commented on that to cludgie at the time. the interviewer spoke about getting the heart back and showing a fighting spirit, all of which came from our foreign players

stevie just smiled and said all our players are hearts players, lithuanian, spanish, french...

was a nice retort to a loaded question i though

S Frails comments to sultana was ace we dont have Liths or other foreigners but

HEARTS PLAYERS:)

see what a bit psychology can do? I bet he`s been drumming into the players that they are Hearts players and telling them what it should mean to them playing for Hearts.

i commented on that to cludgie at the time. the interviewer spoke about getting the heart back and showing a fighting spirit, all of which came from our foreign players

stevie just smiled and said all our players are hearts players, lithuanian, spanish, french...

was a nice retort to a loaded question i though

How is the sale going? http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=760;)

Thunderstruck

Well said, Stevie Frail.

SF has done tremendous job over the past few weeks - in the face of a hostility orchestrated by certain sections of the media.

He has brought back team spirit, a sense of unity/common purpose and it is certainly showing on the pitch.

He is a loyal servant of the club who always conducts himself with dignity. He does not deserve the abuse he gets from some quarters.

Archived