If there's one thing that annoys me......

Denny Crane

It is shelling out some of your hard earned on a book is turns out to be rotten. What is really annoying me is that I've just done a run of five-in-a-row of these bloody things. ?30 down the tubes....ARRRGH

Offending books being: "Sepulchre" by Kate Mosse, "Borkmann's Point" by Hakan Nessar, "Detective Inspector Huss" by Helene Tursten, "The Riverman" by Alex Gray and a Stephen Booth one whose title name I've forgotten (nor do I wish to remember).

Thankfully, I stumbled on "The Field of Blood" by Denise Mina and "Unseen" by Mari Jungstedt this week ..... though I was a bit nervy when I took these home. Still hacked off at the aforementioned duffers though.

try the broons and oor wullie,great reads. ;)

Followed by a helping of Asterix & Tintin!

;)

Join the library - it will save you a fortune!

I have but those darned OAPs have well and truly cornered that market. Anyway, Glasgow's libraries rarely stock the authors that I know I like.

Thankfully, I stumbled on "The Field of Blood" by Denise Mina and "Unseen" by Mari Jungstedt this week ..... though I was a bit nervy when I took these home. Still hacked off at the aforementioned duffers though.

And you have read both already ? :wacko:

Archived