Flumps.net

Le Chat

There is a good text doing the rounds just now, some of you may already have seen it.

John Collins and John Robertson visit a brothel in Amsterdam, Collins asks the sexy girls" How much for a wee wank? Robertson asks How much for a ****IN Legend?

thats not even funny ,, dont get it:cool:

Heard a Hibee on the 'phone-in on 107.

He came on, not to talk about his team, but to condemn ours.

How sad is that!

After the first half hour or so we weren't great, but......

Did they have a footballer like Palazuelos?

Did they have a central defender like Karapidis?

Compare the two goalkeepers!

Need I go on?

The supermarkets down Leith way must be sold out of sour grapes.

I swear to god some of their pi*h is utterly abhorant.

Reading some of that tripe about wallace mercer, the union jack etc... its not so much the words, its the sentiments that go with them.

If you want to be a hate filled IRA sympathise, go to the RoI.

Just make sure you make your intentions clear in the first Dublin bar you come to.

When the "godfathers" of Irish terrorism ask you to perform certain favours on your fellow likeminded "freedom fighters".. maybe you'll think twice but, oh ****! won't be in a position to say no!!

I have a couple of complete bigoted basrsteward ORANGE friends who, when I suggested in the early 90's they feck off to belfast and join the UDA, they had a few excuses and didn't actually do it... same boat.

bigotry is bigotry. vile **** the lot of them,.

Fuc*ers. I hate hibs but there is no sectarian, flair, or one-eyed bigotry in it,..

I just love it when we beat them.

Like today.

I don't want to get into a flag debate as I have already been warned but they are going on about our union jacks (I hate the fact some of our support have them. Hate it). But what about the massive one in their support?

Hypocrites.

alwaysthereinspirit
Only got as far as the first reptiles before the tears of laughter blurred my vision.

Mixedupheid

Murray

Farmer

Speccy twins

Steve Irwin(r.i.p.)

Fish(face)

Kenny Clark

etc etc

yer boys took one hell of a beating GIRFUY!

I got as far as the post stating

"I see enough in Mixu to believe he can give us a team to be proud in"

I swear to god some of their pi*h is utterly abhorant.

Reading some of that tripe about wallace mercer, the union jack etc... its not so much the words, its the sentiments that go with them.

If you want to be a hate filled IRA sympathise, go to the RoI.

Just make sure you make your intentions clear in the first Dublin bar you come to.

When the "godfathers" of Irish terrorism ask you to perform certain favours on your fellow likeminded "freedom fighters".. maybe you'll think twice but, oh ****! won't be in a position to say no!!

I have a couple of complete bigoted basrsteward ORANGE friends who, when I suggested in the early 90's they feck off to belfast and join the UDA, they had a few excuses and didn't actually do it... same boat.

bigotry is bigotry. vile **** the lot of them,.

Fuc*ers. I hate hibs but there is no sectarian, flair, or one-eyed bigotry in it,..

I just love it when we beat them.

Like today.

Having spent a few holidays in ROI I would have to say that these people that you would like to send over would not be welcome.

The indigenious people of that country are much like the Scots in that they have fought against English oppression for ever! I remember the Hearts playing St .Pats and it was the "Irish" from the north who came down to confront us. I know people that live in this silly little town (peebles) that actually go over to take part in the marches etc.

The point i'm trying to make is that the west of scotland bias will always be there as long as the rangers and celtic are allowed to run Scottish football.

Could be a long journey

FTH

Having spent a few holidays in ROI I would have to say that these people that you would like to send over would not be welcome.The indigenious people of that country are much like the Scots in that they have fought against English oppression for ever! I remember the Hearts playing St .Pats and it was the "Irish" from the north who came down to confront us. I know people that live in this silly little town (peebles) that actually go over to take part in the marches etc.

The point i'm trying to make is that the west of scotland bias will always be there as long as the rangers and celtic are allowed to run Scottish football.

Could be a long journey

FTH

Thats my point about making intentions clear in first pub they came to...

They, and I include my orange biased mates in this, haven't/didn't have the balls to do something aobut anything they were singing about.

Their delusions have no end. Apparantly this is as 'good as it gets for Hearts' - and even then they were supposedly better than us - just like they are after every losing derby match. How not having a proper shot on target is better than us, I'm not sure. Can't say they 'beat' us on flair seeing as they hoofed it long all day.

They have the tightest, most miserly board on the planet yet they seem to think they will get a 'couple of decent signings' to get them up the table!

When all they can actually afford are duds like Kerr or O'Brien. Apparantly, them being privy to all the transfer activity and our finances, they also know for a fact that all we will get is a 'couple of lithuanians'.

What, like the Lithuanian who scored the winner against their manky mob? I'll take more of those quality players if they are available!

Straw clutching reptiles of the lowest magnitude, but at least they give us an unending supply of mirth and laughter!

Hope they look on in awe as Palazuelos and Kingston play the type of football they can only dream about, whilst we pass them on our climb back up the table.

Their delusions have no end. Apparantly this is as 'good as it gets for Hearts' - and even then they were supposedly better than us - just like they are after every losing derby match. How not having a proper shot on target is better than us, I'm not sure. Can't say they 'beat' us on flair seeing as they hoofed it long all day.

They have the tightest, most miserly board on the planet yet they seem to think they will get a 'couple of decent signings' to get them up the table!

When all they can actually afford are duds like Kerr or O'Brien. Apparantly, them being privy to all the transfer activity and our finances, they also know for a fact that all we will get is a 'couple of lithuanians'.

What, like the Lithuanian who scored the winner against their manky mob? I'll take more of those quality players if they are available!

Straw clutching reptiles of the lowest magnitude, but at least they give us an unending supply of mirth and laughter!

Hope they look on in awe as Palazuelos and Kingston play the type of football they can only dream about, whilst we pass them on our climb back up the table.

Spot on.

They can only dream of a reliable keeper like Banks

A defence pairing of Berra, Karapidis

Midfielders with the quality of Ruben,Larry and Eggert

And a tall powerful proven goalscorer, Velicka

Never mind Mixu tells them they were the better team, so they must have been, they are going to finish miles above us in the table:wacko:

Ah, they do amuse me so. Hehehehe.

It's a wonder they don't all have terrible hernia problems.

I notice that none of them have been eager to point out that Hogg is actually English yet, either.

At least after a defeat they can still find time to indulge in a spot of hobonomics and debate Pedro's claim that we'll be debt free within 10-15years.

You'd think they'd want to devote more time to their own books, and where their money's going, rather than ours.

Is this the same team who's only real attacking "threat" was a 6ft5 giraffe from corners and free kicks?

Mind you Clark gifted them quite a few free kicks to throw into the box

Route one fitba. Tsk tsk

scottish_chicP
Is this the same team who's only real attacking "threat" was a 6ft5 giraffe from corners and free kicks?

Route one fitba. Tsk tsk

No according to Mixu they had plenty of opportunities to win the game....:confused: God I hate them. Obviously the placement of managers at hibs is based on the level of delusion!

northfieldhearts

What a lot of *****e. Morais was diving more than anyone i've seen at tynie for years. Velicka was chopped down - dive my ar$e.

The Old Tolbooth

Route one fitba. Tsk tsk

I text one of them I knew was in the away end and asked how much Kenny Clark had cost them in the transfer window because he was by far their best player and turned the game for them.

If it wasnt for Clark they wouldnt have been in the bloody game at all and until we went 1-0 up he kept out of things happening on the pitch, as soon as we scored in intervened as he could see Hibs were being taken apart.

Archived