Flumps.net

Le Chat

Get yourselves over to the Hobo sewer if you fancy a laugh.

Some tremendous wailing and gnashing of teeth over there. And apparently we're sheeite :dribble:

It should come with a health warning though - I'm away upstairs to put on a dry pair of trousers :biggrin:

Nelly Terraces

Had a few hobo ***** giving it the old 'finger across throat' to me when walking out the game. Sad b&stards. Wouldn't visit that site from fear of getting some kind of pox.

Our bitches yet again. GTF ya Lochend tramps.

ginger jambo98

FTH

A few of the cretins were goading us on the way down the road to Haymarket, just laughed in their faces, verminous trash !! Oh, and their team is currently the worst in the SPL, no doubt.

Miller Jambo 60
FTH

A few of the cretins were goading us on the way down the road to Haymarket, just laughed in their faces, verminous trash !! Oh, and their team is currently the worst in the SPL, no doubt.

They are muppets big time again we rule:)

There's even a thread called "How pish are Hearts". :silly:

'Less fecking pish than you' is the obvious answer.

There's even a thread called "How pish are Hearts".

They are so deluded that you almost feel sorry for them...............almost:)

FTH

FTH

Not even close.

They're Hobos because they deserve to be.

We ARE pish, and we're the first to admit it. But they failed to score a goal against a pish team, so what does that make them?

The closest those clowns came to scoring was when McCann nearly blasted the ball into his own net. Their goalie, My-Calamity, nearly had a heart attack! The expression on his face was priceless.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Hate filled parasites.

More interested in ripping us apart than their own clowns.

Bad losers. Though you'd think they would be used to it.

We should have buried them in the first half. A Robbo or JC would have put away any of our chances.

In the second half we were crap and they still never came close.

Welcome to hell, Hobo trash.

Get yourselves over to the Hobo sewer if you fancy a laugh.

Some tremendous wailing and gnashing of teeth over there. And apparently we're sheeite :dribble:

It should come with a health warning though - I'm away upstairs to put on a dry pair of trousers :biggrin:

Only got as far as the first reptiles before the tears of laughter blurred my vision.

Mixedupheid

Murray

Farmer

Speccy twins

Steve Irwin(r.i.p.)

Fish(face)

Kenny Clark

etc etc

yer boys took one hell of a beating GIRFUY!

Had a few hobo ***** giving it the old 'finger across throat' to me when walking out the game. Sad b&stards. Wouldn't visit that site from fear of getting some kind of pox.

Our bitches yet again. GTF ya Lochend tramps.

What about the bald clown in the school end corner near Section N.

He was offering up the entire section to go outside during the first half.

I was tempted to feel sorry for his laddie at one point, watching the wee rat tug on his old man's sleeves to try and get him to sit down.

I managed to ignore the temptation though.

Nelly Terraces

What about the bald clown in the school end corner near Section N.

He was offering up the entire section to go outside during the first half.

I was tempted to feel sorry for his laddie at one point, watching the wee rat tug on his old man's sleeves to try and get him to sit down.

I managed to ignore the temptation though.

There was a chant for him from N, something to do with him being a **** I think!

Highlighted: Good shout!:biggrin:

Well, where do you go with a Hobo?

Really, they are so short sighted. The best football played during the whole game was from Hearts in the first 20-25 mins. Once we scored we got nervous but still fought hard.

Hibs , as usual played tippy tappy 5-10 nothing passes and got nowhere.

In Hearts best spell we cut Hibs open and had some half chances along with a few long range efforts which Hibs couldn`t produce.

Give me a clinical team over an over-played team any day.

I`m sure some of these gunts have never played football before.

FTH

FTH

No not even slightly sorry for the vermin ****bag pox carrying filth.

From the point I welcomed their team bus coming off the approach road with a few well chosen gestures and shouts I new they were going to be our bitches yet again.

theres a guy on this thread saying 'Hearts have not scored many goals this season, but the goal they did score today was the result of a rehearsed move which has already proved to be successful for them'

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=106360

i think im right in saying we have scored more goals than them this season. some one correct me if im wrong though

Excellant,laughed out loud when i read this.

Sad deluded shower of vermin the lot of them.

All we do is play hoofball!!! lololololol trully deluded.

Id be embarrassed to be associated with fans like that!

Nelly Terraces
All we do is play hoofball!!! lololololol trully deluded.

Id be embarrassed to be associated with fans like that!

Exactly. How many long balls from the flairmeisters today?

Bunch of dreamers, the lot of them.

i think im right in saying we have scored more goals than them this season. some one correct me if im wrong though

You are right.

We've scored 33 they've scored 29.

Boring, boring reptiles.

Can't believe they are slagging off Hearts fans for being low life and berating the songs they were singing - I live in Roseburn and so had to walk amongst them to the game today - absolute nightmare, bunch of schemies the lot of them. They had 3 songs - the 'We Are hiberni**** fc' one, a song about mixu and of course songs about Wallace mercer which was what they were singing most of the time (and it wasn't just a few of them).

The journey back was better though, just a lot of winging and even some shouts of Petrie and Farmer GTF heh heh.

I think I was clocked as a Jambo straight away as I was clean, have all my own teeth and don't have a huge chip on shoulder :P

Can't believe they are slagging off Hearts fans for being low life and berating the songs they were singing :P

Thats what delusion does for you

I think I was clocked as a Jambo straight away as I was clean, have all my own teeth and don't have a huge chip on shoulder :P

No stink-marks either.

If we are so pish how come Banksie only had to make 1 YES 1 save to make the whole entire 2nd half and even then it was declared OFFSIDE!!!!

Dont get me wrong the game was dire but the sad hobos NEVER troubled us!!!!

fair play to many off them for berating those who sung songs about Mercer, etc.

That's just paying it lip-service.

They all condemn it, but about a hundred of them stand in the Roseburn Bar singing vile obsenities about the man. Worse still, 95% of the School End sung;

" He's under the ground, he'll never be found.. Wallace Mercer is dead and we're no' "

And it was the absolute majority of those faceless Hibs *****. No excuses and no bull****. They're pondlife of the highest order.

From my hobo brother QUOTE: What the hell you on about! Your crap team beating another crap team!

I had a great day. Hospitality, **** sat next to me was a hibee. We done them big style.

boy had a run at me at full time, said ok, lets go downstairs to toilets in gorgie suite. Went in he bottled it. What an embarrasment

From my hobo brother QUOTE: What the hell you on about! Your crap team beating another crap team!

We may have been crap, but;

a) It was enough to beat that p!sh

B) At least we passed the ball on occasion - lost count how many hoofballs the lochend brazil indulged in today.

Football is a game that you play to win.

If you win, you take the glory, the celebratons, the beers.

If you lose, you take it like a man. You swallow your medicine.

I've seen Hearts win many a derby. I've seen us lose plenty too. I'm lucky: the wins outweigh the loses about 2:1. I wasn't born for 0-7, but I saw 6-2, 0-3 and several others. Nightmare, but deserved.

I love it when we win. I'm ok when we lose: ****ed off, but I take the good with the bad. As i said: take it like a man.

I have plenty of Hibby mates. Tonight, they are silent; and they haven't heard from me, and nor will they. But when Hearts lose, I hear from them; on full time, and never from the game.

So here is my point. Copy and paste if you want. We won: you lost.

So enough of your stupid ****ing excuses.

Deal with it.

Deal with defeat.

Buffalo Bill

Football is a game that you play to win.

If you win, you take the glory, the celebratons, the beers.

If you lose, you take it like a man. You swallow your medicine.

I've seen Hearts win many a derby. I've seen us lose plenty too. I'm lucky: the wins outweigh the loses about 2:1. I wasn't born for 0-7, but I saw 6-2, 0-3 and several others. Nightmare, but deserved.

I love it when we win. I'm ok when we lose: ****ed off, but I take the good with the bad. As i said: take it like a man.

I have plenty of Hibby mates. Tonight, they are silent; and they haven't heard from me, and nor will they. But when Hearts lose, I hear from them; on full time, and never from the game.

So here is my point. Copy and paste if you want. We won: you lost.

So enough of your stupid ****ing excuses.

Deal with it.

Deal with defeat.

Buffalo Bill

correct.

It's a real shame. No matter how good or how bad we are, no matter how much we play them off the park, no matter how many goals we score many of them seem to have a complete inability to understand that it is perfectly normal for the "pub team" to beat the wee team.

How many Scottish players did they have in their starting line up? I don't know.

I might be wrong here , but I think we had four players who started that came through our youth system - they had two?

is it only me who's browser just gets stuck when i try and log onto hibs.net?
just you mate ,, am getting on no bother

See how no one over there says anything about the monkey chants when nade came on, i know this because the bums that where doing them where sitting right beside my nieces (yes they are hibs fans sorry) but not as sorry as them at full time :)

The bitterness is laughable.

This is as good as it gets for them.

They'll be lucky to get even ONE more league point from the rest of this season.

If what we watched today was their first team then they have major , major problems.

They failed to trouble the second bottom team in the league. At least we have the resources and the fight to improve our league position and will probably finish just inside the top six.

They will very soon be caught by us , Killie , St Mhirren , Gretna etc.

Then sit back and enjoy the car crash which will be hibs.net.

I personally cannot wait to see it all unfold and wish those bitter , classless , lowlife , verminous rodents every misery which will surely befall them in the coming weeks.

Hibbyandy , Mikey , Bad Martini , Hibs0666 , Blackpoolhibs , Toads , Degenerated etc - get it right up your collective chocolate drainpipes you shower of bitter losers.

See how no one over there says anything about the monkey chants when nade came on, i know this because the bums that where doing them where sitting right beside my nieces (yes they are hibs fans sorry) but not as sorry as them at full time :)

did not hear that ,, but would never agree with that ,, im embarrassed

There is a good text doing the rounds just now, some of you may already have seen it.

John Collins and John Robertson visit a brothel in Amsterdam, Collins asks the sexy girls" How much for a wee wank? Robertson asks How much for a ****IN Legend?

did not hear that ,, but would never agree with that ,, im embarrassed

they where in section j today and i can honestly say the fans around them where doing the chants. they told us when they met us with us but when asking why they never reported anything they where abit scared, they still young and not wanting to cause trouble within fan base sad like.

Archived