2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Boogie, Arlene and Marty are brilliant.

Arlenes a MILF.

Martys a good Jambo. 

Enough said. 

1 minute ago, Tommy Brown said:

Refereed boogie in a charity match.

He seemed a good guy.

I do like him and Arlene when on the radio.

Are you a referee? 

Tommy Brown
1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Are you a referee? 

Ex

Retired before I got assassinated.:lol:

Edited by Tommy Brown

8 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Ex

Was more a joke at you mentioning it in about every post this morning :D

Glad the coin to the head didn't kill you Hugh

Tommy Brown
23 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Was more a joke at you mentioning it in about every post this morning :D

Glad the coin to the head didn't kill you Hugh

Ffs

:facepalm:

Nucky Thompson
3 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Boogie, Arlene and Marty are brilliant.

I don't mind Arlene Stuart and Marty, but Boogie is a tit. Total cringe

Doctor FinnBarr
4 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Boogie is a knob stopped listening to them years ago .

I had to "like" their page on FB during a bad winter a few years back because it was the best place to find out about school closures. Kept getting notifications from Boogie after that, that mostly involved Wee Mikey Jackson. I kept arguing with him that he'd be better promoting Rammstein rather than a suspected nonce. Twat blocked me.

17 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I had to "like" their page on FB during a bad winter a few years back because it was the best place to find out about school closures. Kept getting notifications from Boogie after that, that mostly involved Wee Mikey Jackson. I kept arguing with him that he'd be better promoting Rammstein rather than a suspected nonce. Twat blocked me.

It’s just not funny I switch from radio 1 to capital in the morning on the way to work get forth one sometimes and it’s just the unfunniest thing ever even the way they laugh at one another. He runs Euan Cameron close to being the biggest Fud on local radio.

Doctor FinnBarr
3 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

It’s just not funny I switch from radio 1 to capital in the morning on the way to work get forth one sometimes and it’s just the unfunniest thing ever even the way they laugh at one another. He runs Euan Cameron close to being the biggest Fud on local radio.

Absolute Classic Rock or Kerrang for this lad nowadays, at least every member of bands you hear are actually playing an instrument instead of being a Cowell puppet.

10 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Absolute Classic Rock or Kerrang for this lad nowadays, at least every member of bands you hear are actually playing an instrument instead of being a Cowell puppet.

Yeah forth one play music of a 10 song playlist 🙄😂

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Yeah forth one play music of a 10 song playlist 🙄😂

Thats the thing that gets me, Forth/Clyde and God knows how many other Indie stations all play exactly the same crap. At the same time.

millerjames398

😂 just scrolling through the replies,,who had the name "csabas broon shoes" as their name in here, back in the day? Quality😂

You can see Boogies "jokes" coming over the hill and that Arlene seems to be paid to force a laugh at his shite patter.

The show was past its sell by date years ago

Are any of the aforementioned ‘presenters’ even close on the annoyance scale to Grant Stott?

Peakybunnet
7 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Might have been me 🤷‍♂️

I had retired from playing but due to shortages was called in to play for our team at Sighthill.  I got Sent off for a bad challenge. Due to my advanced years  I was to slow and kicked a winger running past me. The ref asked my name and I said Bruce M......... He said I know Bruce but still sent me off and Bruce was suspended for 3 games. 

You look like your brother so mistaken identify is reasonable but mine was a blatant lie. 

14 hours ago, Candy said:

You can see Boogies "jokes" coming over the hill and that Arlene seems to be paid to force a laugh at his shite patter.

The show was past its sell by date years ago

Pure faking a laugh at that kid in the kitchen they used to do. I listen to Dave Berry on absolute in the mornings now. 

Салатные палочки

My mate told me to download the Radio Garden app last week.  It has every local radio station all over the world on it.  You just zoom into whatever area you want on the globe and listen to their local station.  It's great.  

As for Boogie and Arlene, they are on West FM on Sunday mornings I think.  Pure shite with shite music.  Listen to Absolute or Radio 6.  

5 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

My mate told me to download the Radio Garden app last week.  It has every local radio station all over the world on it.  You just zoom into whatever area you want on the globe and listen to their local station.  It's great.  

As for Boogie and Arlene, they are on West FM on Sunday mornings I think.  Pure shite with shite music.  Listen to Absolute or Radio 6.  

I was going to post similar. With the advent of DAB and internet radio why listen to local stations that are on the whole not very good. 

Only really listen to radio when I’m in the car going to work ect but last month I stopped listening to forth due to the sane songs all the time and don’t get me started on that salamander street song as every time I got in the car that was on 

Samuel Camazzola
4 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

All you haters have no taste.

BitM won best UK ocal radio show of the year last year. 

Doesn't make it any better though. Mrs Brown's Boys won a National Television Award! 😂 

1 minute ago, Candy said:

How long has he had the gig?

Feels like he's the Kim Jong-il of radio, but with less humour.

If you mean Boogie then it was 18 years last week.

Prince Buaben

I have Forth 1 in the car so when I'm not listening to Podcasts I have that on.

Although I do like Chris Moyles and Toby Tarrent on Radio X in the house.

As for Dingo Dave my mum of all people met him on Boogie on The Boat and thought he was a Sleeze bag

Cairneyhill Jambo

I've started listening to 45 Radio online.  

Great choice of music for over 40's and our own Scott Wilson is on every Sunday between 3-8pm.

Absolute Radio is the only sane choice.

Presenters are decent, they have different stations for every decade from the 1960s to the 2020s plus the main channel itself so you'll find music you like.

No song is repeated 9-5 mon-fri.

Superb documentaries late night too.

On 14/03/2021 at 13:03, Tommy Brown said:

Ex

Admit it Craig, you knew Suso was outside the box eh? ::troll:: 

On 15/03/2021 at 15:21, Cade said:

Presenters are decent, they have different stations for every decade from the 1960s to the 2020s plus the main channel itself so you'll find music you like.

Dave Berry is class and his 5 words 5 grand is brilliant. 

On 15/03/2021 at 13:45, Candy said:

How long has he had the gig?

Feels like he's the Kim Jong-il of radio, but with less humour.

A bit like wee Nikki Sturgeon then 😂

Rupert Pupkin

BBC 6Music for me ,weekday mornings, Absolute Classic Rock or 80s/90s whilst at work..

Centreforce 883 at  night and weekends  , Soulful Sunday is a great soundtrack for the Kitchen on a Sunday morning.

On 14/03/2021 at 10:48, hughesie27 said:

I just like to let me feelings be known.

Were you not about 12 wen this thread started?

4 hours ago, Cade said:

Dave's accent though

:berra:

Have to agree, the wife and kids love it but he comes across as a total moron. Like Stacey Dooley with a ****.

Also Radio Forth was never the same after Ken Haynes left the CB radio show and took his swarr meter with him.

The top bods at Absolute Radio know his accent is awful.

That's why on every advert he's in, they slap on every single microphone effect they can think of in an attempt to distract you from it.

:gok:

Silvery_Moon

Most of Forth 1 is actually coming from Radio Clyde nowadays. Boogie and Arlene being the exception as their show comes from Edinburgh but the majority of the rest is from Glasgow. Even if you hear the DJ say 'Forth one' they aren't actually at Forth. 

Roxy Hearts
On 15/03/2021 at 15:21, Cade said:

My choice too. Love swapping between 70s and 80s.