A good problem will soon arise

bigmeg

Hi Guys, what do you think our midfiled will look like when kingston comes back from Africa. Who will drop out. In my opinion Palazulous is our best midfielder. Oozes class. I would have Driver Palazulous Kingston and Chesney. What do you all think.:)

Tynecastle Valhalla
Hi Guys, what do you think our midfiled will look like when kingston comes back from Africa. Who will drop out. In my opinion Palazulous is our best midfielder. Oozes class. I would have Driver Palazulous Kingston and Chesney. What do you all think.:)[/Q

line up is good apart from driver.

Would replace him with agiuar who will also be back soon or mikey stewart.

Hi Guys, what do you think our midfiled will look like when kingston comes back from Africa. Who will drop out. In my opinion Palazulous is our best midfielder. Oozes class. I would have Driver Palazulous Kingston and Chesney. What do you all think.:)

sounds about right to me. Stewart has been sub par for a while now. Needs a break to try and get back on form. Maybe have a 5 man midfield with Eggy as well.

hearts @ heart

Think Laraya prefers wide right!

Does he not play there for Ghana?

Certainly played most of his games there for Hearts this season.

Outstanding against the huns.

Kingston given a free role infront of the midfield,

Driver Jonnson Ruben Chesney - will do the rest.

i'd defo have stewart in midfield. wasn't his fault he was sick today. he's different class at times.

i'd go with stewart, kingston and palaz. johnsson a good player to have for backup. remember he's still young and we shouldn't wear him out.

Same as you. Being happy in the knowledge that we can change it to:

Kingston Jonsson Palazuelos Driver

Kingston Jonsson Palazuelos Chesney

and there may even be a wee space for Mikey S if Eggert or Ruben get injured or suspended.

Driver Palazuelos Kingston Jonsson Cesnauskis

And that. Hopefully we'll pick up a lot more points in the second half of the season than we have so far.

Not very hard though!

The White Cockade

Larry Stewart Ruben Jonsson

Eggert and Mikey in holding roles with Larry and Ruben going forward

Ruben is too good a player to play too defensively IMO

with Chesney / Andy Driver / Miko / wee man on bench we should be strong

in midfield

Get rid of any others - Kestutis etc

Then we need to sort out the defence and get a new striker

Number one signing surely must be a left back followed by

a decent forward to play up with Velicka otherwise play Chesney up front with Velicka

Get shot of Nade / Pospisil / Makela

Driver Palazuelos Kingston Eggy Chesney

If Driver's form doesn't pick up soon, put Palazuelos out on the left (he can play there) and move Aguiar into midfield.

Nelly Terraces

Hopefully when Larry comes back it's 'cheerio' to the god awful Stewart.

Ruben coming onto a game like nobodies bizz now, that bloke is just class.

We could drop Neilson and play Kingy at right back?

That is where he has played for Ghana.

Then again we could leave Larry where he offers us most and instead play Eggy at right back. Is anyone else reminded of Peter Oliver when watching him?

Jonsson is the most important player in our team these days.

His hard work and energy give room for others to play. He has to play.

However, I think our midfield options lack balance. We have no central midfielders who get past the striker. We have no wide players who can tuck in and make the game more compact. Many of our wide players don't defend (though much credit to Chesney for his work ethic). We have no out and out ball winner though Jonsson makes a lot of tackles.

Going forward we lack the right players for the system we have been trying to play all season too. We have no 'hole' player. And other than Nade (in the absence of Pinilla) we have no one who can hold the ball up front.

All that said, it has been good to see Chesney and Palazuelos doing well recently. With Jonsson I think both must play at the moment and others fit in around them.

Kingston given a free role infront of the midfield,

Driver Jonnson Ruben Chesney - will do the rest.

That's what I'd like to see.

I'm looking forward to Bruno Aguiar coming back. He is one of the most accomplished midfielders we have.

john brownlee

well sorry guys but we will never see Laryea in a Hearts strip again. He will go on to have a great African cup and win it with Ghana , be the player of the tournament and be sold to chelsea/manu for 20 mill

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

Archived