Pete Doherty get the jail

Tazio

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I like how he used to be the source of MASS OUTRAGE and was all over the news and now when he gets banged up nobody cares anymore :lol:

Jed The Jedi

Six months, about time he did a decent stretch, the courts have been way too lenient on him in the past in my humble opinion

Porridge

Delighted, bawbag of the highest order.

I like how he used to be the source of MASS OUTRAGE and was all over the news and now when he gets banged up nobody cares anymore :lol:

Was thinking along the same lines. Once you get jailed once the courts just keep jailing you if you keep re-offending.

Six months, about time he did a decent stretch, the courts have been way too lenient on him in the past in my humble opinion

Porridge

That'll learn him for being a junkie. He won't be able to get drugs in there, oh no.

Jambo_Jarman

Actually wish the authorities would just leave him tae it. He's unlucky in a sense that are lot of constant drug users out there who continually go unpunished by the police but don't have his notoriety. But for that reason though, he's being doubly stupid for not recognising that.

Jambo_Jarman

That'll learn him for being a junkie. He won't be able to get drugs in there, oh no.

He was caught for cocaine possession though. Presumably a drug he is taking so he doesn't go back to smack. And anytime he stays clean altogether he baloons in weight because he just gets pished all the time. Now that is what I'd call an addictive personality. Still, at least he stayed out of prison long enough to see QPR promoted ;)

Actually wish the authorities would just leave him tae it. He's unlucky in a sense that are lot of constant drug users out there who continually go unpunished by the police but don't have his notoriety. But for that reason though, he's being doubly stupid for not recognising that.

He's also lucky that a lot of other drug users would have done serious time for things he was charged for in the past. With his notoriety goes the celebrity that has kept him free a lot of the time.

Jambo_Jarman

He's also lucky that a lot of other drug users would have done serious time for things he was charged for in the past. With his notoriety goes the celebrity that has kept him free a lot of the time.

Very true.

syndicalist

JKB Mary Whitehouse brigade out in force again. This was for something that happened 16 months ago. Seems to have got his act together since, but in fairness I think he was expecting longer. Met him in Camden last year and he came across as a really nice bloke.

He was caught for cocaine possession though. Presumably a drug he is taking so he doesn't go back to smack. And anytime he stays clean altogether he baloons in weight because he just gets pished all the time. Now that is what I'd call an addictive personality. Still, at least he stayed out of prison long enough to see QPR promoted ;)

Crack to come up smack to come down. Not a great scene.

Buffalo Bill

He'll be out in time to watch QPR's ASSAULT on the Premiership.

doherty%20smoking.jpg

The Mighty Thor

I'm still mildly disappointed that the vacuous waste of skin has as yet singularly failed in his apparent mission to do himself away in a sordid overdose. :(

PsychocAndy

I'm still mildly disappointed that the vacuous waste of skin has as yet singularly failed in his apparent mission to do himself away in a sordid overdose. :(

Has he rode your Mrs or something.

Wishing harm on someone because you don't like their life style is a bit harsh.

• 8 years later...

Arrested in Paris on saturday night for attempting to buy cocaine.

Paid his own bail, pending sentencing.

Got arrested again last night for a drunken brawl during celebrating his previous release.

What a shambles of a life.

I'm very surprised he's no deid yet

:gok:

Some boy. More harm to himself than anyone else tbh. 

Will be found dead at some point but I hope this is the rock bottom needed to finally sort himself out. Seems a tortured individual.  

One of my musical hero's growing up (and now)...

Addiction is a very real and horrible illness - he seemed to be doing well recently. I wonder whether he was buying crack or plain cocaine. I guess it doesn't make a difference but it would certainly indicate whether he's "back on it" or was just partying after being released.

A very gifted but troubled man. His talent is without question though