Fletcher

lou

Agreed.

I've never understood the fuss about the guy.

Or Buezellin for that matter.

?3M my big hairy arse.

Malcolm Tucker

Can only agree with that. If he is in fact 'the future' then I'm quite worried to be honest!

He's far too ugly to be a quality striker. mind you.. look at that wee rottweiler that plays for man u.

Nonsence guys, good two-footed player, who is an excellent finisher with a big future.

Name me an attacking player that Hearts have produced since Allan Johnston that has anywhere near his potential. Elliot? Mole?

Nonsence guys, good two-footed player, who is an excellent finisher with a big future.

Name me an attacking player that Hearts have produced since Allan Johnston that has anywhere near his potential. Elliot? Mole?

Cannot see the relevance on who brought the player through, as I said previously I would rather have Velicka in my team.

Malcolm Tucker

Two feet??

Does he even know he has a right foot? Fair enough he scores some good goals but he is wildly over-rated, purely because he is another drop of the fountain of class youth players coming out of Hibs...aye right enough eh!

Not claiming Hearts have produced any better recently, just agreeing that he is massively over-rated.

hmmm....

Scratches chin...

Guest czechmate

To be honest Fletcher was the only Hibs player I was worried about, he is a quality player. But I don't know where the idea that he has two good feet came from? :confused: His right foot is laughable :)

Malcolm Tucker
To be honest Fletcher was the only Hibs player I was worried about, he is a quality player. But I don't know where the idea that he has two good feet came from? :confused:His right foot is laughable :)

Someone agrees with me! Thank you!

Malcolm Tucker
Sorry is that the Feltcher boy from the squad list today?

I seriously 'lol'ed when I saw that. If it was on purpose then whoever wrote that deserves a medal.

Archived