I'm glad

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

we won today and kept a clean sheet, but it was pish, both teams were shocking, a very poor advert for edinburgh football:(

Exactly my thoughts mate. We won yeah but that was unacceptable. A totally hopeless display from both teams. Bad for Edinburgh as both teams both looked like bottom six teams. What makes it worse, was that horrible performance came against the worst Hibs team in 10 years.

Playing for twenty minutes is not good enough. The form of Velicka and Cesney are positives, the form today (and only today) of Berra and Karipidis is a positive, and the performances of Palazuelos have been outstanding However there are a lot of negatives - Stewart, Goncalves, Neilson, Driver and only one decent striker in the whole club.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Quite frankly who cares? Both teams looked like bottom six teams because they are bottom six teams. Winning against Hibs is never unacceptable, be it 1-0 or 10-0. We've had some excellent Edinburgh derbies, we've also had some very poor ones, doesn't mean its any less enjoyable when we win. How many good Old Firm derbies do you see? Not many, but I doubt the winners care.

Archived