Fighting after the game

Happy Hearts

Seen something happening outside Robbos (for a change!) just after the game. Anyone know or see anything? Anyone see anything else?

I was going in the opposite direction but looked like a lot of pavement dancing and skirmishes involving decent numbers. The police horses were galloping about and the van parked outside Robbos was straight into action. Dont know if anyone was closer?

I was going in the opposite direction but looked like a lot of pavement dancing and skirmishes involving decent numbers. The police horses were galloping about and the van parked outside Robbos was straight into action. Dont know if anyone was closer?

There was nothing!

Some singing from hobo loudmouths, who got a song or two back from Hearts fans around Robbos bar, a couple of hobos moved to move towards Robbos bar and the police horses kept them on their own side of the road. No pavement dancing, no nothing.

It was funny!

I walked on the Robbos side of the pavement and about 20-30 Hibs fans started singing sectarian songs and the usual rubbish and Hearts fans shouted back, and the police vans and horses had to keep us on the other side because of the Hibs fans, Hearts fans never responded in the manner Hibs did though which was good.

Hibs "Casuals" Pathetic!

It was funny!

I walked on the Robbos side of the pavement and about 20-30 Hibs fans started singing sectarian songs and the usual rubbish and Hearts fans shouted back, and the police vans and horses had to keep us on the other side because of the Hibs fans, Hearts fans never responded in the manner Hibs did though which was good.

Hibs "Casuals" Pathetic![/QUOTE]

All 'Casuals' pathetic:)

Nephilim Scotty

I heard it was Stewart getting to grips with the bloke who shouted at him from the crowd the other week!!

I heard it was Stewart getting to grips with the bloke who shouted at him from the crowd the other week!!

Aye, i think he picked up another 3 game ban for it

There was nothing!

Some singing from hobo loudmouths, who got a song or two back from Hearts fans around Robbos bar, a couple of hobos moved to move towards Robbos bar and the police horses kept them on their own side of the road. No pavement dancing, no nothing.

Correct - I was right behind the wee mob o Hibbies giving it laldy but I don't think they fancied the hearts mob outside Robbo's - clowns:527::527::527:

Correct - I was right behind the wee mob o Hibbies giving it laldy but I don't think they fancied the hearts mob outside Robbo's - clowns:527::527::527:
correct. They were about to get the "do you know where hell is" but a solitary pint before the game held me back!;)

Yes, the Hobos were a bunch of wanabees and when some of the Hearts fans moved towards them they scarpered pretty quickly and then the mounted police moved in.

Nothing to write home about.

Nelly Terraces
correct. They were about to get the "do you know where hell is" but a solitary pint before the game held me back!;)

Yes, the Hobos were a bunch of wanabees and when some of the Hearts fans moved towards them they scarpered pretty quickly and then the mounted police moved in.

Nothing to write home about.

Looked like they were making their way to CC Blooms.

Hobo Ponces.

Don't know about after the game but the sirens are fair whizzing around Dalry just now.

Kids, if you see any vermin lying in polls of blood tonight...

...stay well clear.

portobellojambo1

I think, unfortunately, the major incident in Gorgie yesterday involved Hearts fans, who had a difference of opinion, resulting in someone who I believe had left Robbo's taking a serious tanking from a guy who was apparently in MHSC.

Guy was taken away to hospital by ambulance I think, having been lying in the middle of Gorgie Road for a long while (at one point I actually thought he was dead) which may have been why there were so many police cars in the area early-mid evening.

There was nothing!

Saw it as well. Just some of the reptiles being noisey and getting police protection on their way back to their caravans. :)

I think, unfortunately, the major incident in Gorgie yesterday involved Hearts fans, who had a difference of opinion, resulting in someone who I believe had left Robbo's taking a serious tanking from a guy who was apparently in MHSC.

Guy was taken away to hospital by ambulance I think, having been lying in the middle of Gorgie Road for a long while (at one point I actually thought he was dead) which may have been why there were so many police cars in the area early-mid evening.

I arrived at Robbos same time as ambulance, nobody really seemed to know what happened when i left later.

Was in Robbos seemed to be an incident around the door. No idea what it was though.

The Old Tolbooth
I arrived at Robbos same time as ambulance, nobody really seemed to know what happened when i left later.

Not sure what happened but it looked like handbags inside and I got a couple of drinks over me. One little arse was filming it kicking off, and I dont mean simply filming for his own use, it was obvious that he was filming it to use it for some reason, until one guy knocked seven bells outta him at the door.

About 20 minutes later I saw the lad who was filming earlier run straight over to a police car that pulled up and he couldnt get his phone out quick enough to show them what was on it.

Archived