Ruben

Lovecraft

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Best player on the park by a mile.

He looks better every week.

Imagine him playing in the middle with Larry.

Also a big shout again to Chesney, another great game. Also good to see he was well ****ed about being subbed. keep it up mate.

Best player on the park by miles.

The guy is so cultured on the ball.

Velicka, Berra and Karipidis all had good games too.

BangkokHearts

Velicka was my MOTM but credit to Ruben he was everywhere in midfield.

Mikey Stewart had an average game if he had been on form today I reckon we could have won by a few goals.

We never really looked threatened so I'm happy overall.

Great game from Ruben. Chesney too. Really like Ruben, hopefully he'll become our main player in the midfield and with Chesney on the right, Larry in the middle will give us excellent attacking options.

jamboinglasgow

a midfield of Driver Ruben Kingston Chesney will be hard to beat and I think thats the midfield I suggested at the beginning of the season, shame it took us so long to get to it.

Frail said he took him off to shore up the midfield but leave Valicka on to support attacks???

Bizarre excuse.

Oh aye and thought he gave Kerr a lesson in football today.

Frail said he took him off to shore up the midfield but leave Valicka on to support attacks???

Bizarre excuse.

I thought it was a clever move.

Meant Hibs couldn't put as many players forward leaving them open to attacks.

I thought it was a clever move.

Meant Hibs couldn't put as many players forward leaving them open to attacks.

Valicka played very deep when on so didnt work that way.

I seen it differently, I think he left Val on in case hibs nicked a goal.... couldnt see any benifit from taking off our best player and bringing on a player who, when fresh, still does less than a knackered Valicka.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Bizarre excuse.

Hmmm that is straight out of the Romanov school of substitutions.

Still not convinced by Frail.

Looks like a really awesome player. Unforunately idiots on the coaching staff left him out for the first four months of the season and unfortunately he has to play along side quite a few numpties that are not on his level.

Ruben was very good today and I agree he's getting better with each match (funny what a run of games does isn't it?) but his running is very suspect. He's not the fastest. Good control and passing though. Do we still have a sprint trainer?

I thought he and Jonsson worked well together. If we had a proper driving midfielder a la Hartley then that midfield five would be fantastic. Sadly, as much as I rate Stewart, he does not have that offensive drive to play in a midfield with both Jonsson and Palazuelos.

a midfield of Driver Ruben Kingston Chesney will be hard to beat and I think thats the midfield I suggested at the beginning of the season, shame it took us so long to get to it.

That is a mouthwatering prospect. And with Stewart and Eggy as well if required. Also got Karapidis and Berra looking solid at the back. Wallace showing potential in midfield, Velicka scoring for fun, even Neilson has been fairly solid recently :eek:......

Suddenly it is all looking a whole lot better down Gorgie way ;)

He is doing ok, I think it has taken him time to get used to the Scottish game but he looks a good player now.

Like Kingston, Cesnauskas and Velicka, he is one of Romanov's buys. It will be a shame if we stop bringing in players of this quality.

I thought he and Jonsson worked well together. If we had a proper driving midfielder a la Hartley then that midfield five would be fantastic. Sadly, as much as I rate Stewart, he does not have that offensive drive to play in a midfield with both Jonsson and Palazuelos.

Kingston can play in that position. And I get the feeling he would be rather good at it too. :)

He is doing ok, I think it has taken him time to get used to the Scottish game but he looks a good player now.

Like Kingston, Cesnauskas and Velicka, he is one of Romanov's buys. It will be a shame if we stop bringing in players of this quality.

Romanov will continue to put players forward and question selections, frails said as much... frail did admit how ever he see's that as a good thing, if he cant argue a case for a player playing he shouldnt be playing.

Can put your money on Romanov still recommending players to Frail for transfers.

Palazuelos plus one for me in midfield now.

He's proven himself over the last month or so as a player of real quality, and him and Kingston in the middle would be something very exciting, I think.

Vlad_Knows_Best
Kingston can play in that position. And I get the feeling he would be rather good at it too. :)

Playing in the middle is Kingston's best position and his favoured position.

Palazuelos is perfect player for Jonsson to learn from IMO. I think they will push each other and that can only be good for Hearts.

I think everyone is now starting to agree

Driver

Ruben

Larry

Chesney

Is probably out best midfield.

Stewart in there If we play a 5 man, and he finds form again. Eggy to keep gaining first team experience.

How often do you think they would win the ball?

Jonsson must play. Would also like to see us bring in another aggressive midfielder who can win the ball.

Ideally we'd play a midfield of

Driver Palazuelos Jonsson Stewart Kingston Cesnauskis.

With Aguiar rotating with Stewart.

3-6-1 formation, becoming 3-4-3 when attacking.

LarrysRightFoot

We definitly need another midfielder IMO, a right sided or central one depending on where you prefer Larry to play. Chesney is a decent player but not really or consistent enough for us.

For me our best midfield would be Driver, Ruben or Stewart, ???????? and Larry.

Ruben is great...he should get a flu jab tho coz i dont want him to lose his place. Ruben looks a little bit like donkey from shrek.

Drylaw Hearts

Maybe Kingston could play in the 'hole' just behind Velicka ?

Jonsson Ruben

Chesney Driver

Kingston

Velicka

LarrysRightFoot

We definitly need another midfielder IMO, a right sided or central one depending on where you prefer Larry to play. Chesney is a decent player but not really good or consistent enough to play every week for us.

For me our best midfield would be Driver, Ruben or Stewart, ???????? and Larry.

Jubilee Spree

I was impressed with this guy yesterday - haven't really seen him before but was like watching Brellier at his best.

The extra midfielder made a huge difference yesterday (even if it was a decidedly off-colour Stewart) and I was surprised when you went two up front for the last wee while.

I think a better manager/captain would have noticed it and taken advantage of the change in tactics... but unfortunately not Mixu or Jones.

Maybe Kingston could play in the 'hole' just behind Velicka ?

Jonsson Ruben

Chesney Driver

Kingston

Velicka

Thats the best idea i have heard this year.. audrey bye bye waste of space. Also get driver and Chesney swapping over from time to time.

Bizarre excuse.

Frail Doesn?t need to provide you with an excuse. We were tactically outstanding yesterday - Frail dropped Velicka deeper to close down Beuzelin after Mikey Stewart went off. Ruben, class though he is, doesn't have the pace to Sheppard somebody across the park.

Amazing that some folk still having a pop at Frail??also Velicka is spelt as shown,

Frail Doesn?t need to provide you with an excuse. We were tactically outstanding yesterday - Frail dropped Velicka deeper to close down Beuzelin after Mikey Stewart went off. Ruben, class though he is, doesn't have the pace to Sheppard somebody across the park.

Amazing that some folk still having a pop at Frail??also Velicka is spelt as shown,

Think you need to take a deep breath mate....

Archived