Templeton

Rawrrrrrrr

Great news, keep it up Temps.

Maybe we can ask for him back and offer Clum in exchange.

Hes due back in the next 2 weeks

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Surely he would be better to play games for Raith than reserve games and see the season out with them

as it is a big step up to the spl

Victor Meldrew
Surely he would be better to play games for Raith than reserve games and see the season out with them

as it is a big step up to the spl

Unless the aim was to 'toughen him up' with First team football with a view to his getting a game when he returns next month - he may be in our plans for THIS season.

i'd rather we sent Elliot away and gave Templeton a shot.

if only!

Templeton is still far too young and lightweight for the first team in my opinion

Templeton is still far too young and lightweight for the first team in my opinion

Rubbish. If he can handle the 2nd Division he is no lightweight. It's hardly soft.

The question is whether or not he can make the step up. Apparently, so far, he has answered all questions of him

Rubbish. If he can handle the 2nd Division he is no lightweight. It's hardly soft.

To be fair you don't get the monsters at centre half in the lower leagues. Berra is never mentioned as being a big player for example and he is about 6'3" and well built. Look at O'Neill's Celtic team, Lambert and Larsson were the only players below 6'

i think he'd probably be on the receiving end of the same type of tackles / shoulder barges and general physical contact he'd get in the SPL.

i think he'd probably be on the receiving end of the same type of tackles / shoulder barges and general physical contact he'd get in the SPL.

But not off such crafty players.

To be fair you don't get the monsters at centre half in the lower leagues. Berra is never mentioned as being a big player for example and he is about 6'3" and well built. Look at O'Neill's Celtic team, Lambert and Larsson were the only players below 6'

Never stopped Robbo.

It's often actually tougher in the lower leagues where "grit" often substitutes for skill. The point is, if he can handle it then he is not "too lightweight"

As I say, it doesn't mean he is ready for the first team, just that he is probably able to cope with the physical side. Not all strikers need to be "physical" players (I would have had Templeton over Nade today) and the lad does seem to have a reputation as a skillful player.

Archived