Motherwell on tuesday

Takis4king

Whats the parking like in well ? i will be driving through on tuesday night and have never been before , any advice please .thanks

says on site ticket only they did that for the gretna game yet there was pay at gate could have saved ?3.50

Miller Jambo 60
says on site ticket only they did that for the gretna game yet there was pay at gate could have saved ?3.50

Well muppets pay at the gate you clowns:mad:

I'm looking to go on tuesday with my uncle who's up from doon sooth..

have to say ?12 is bloody good.

still not sure if there's pay at the gate or not..

whatever i'll advise him to go to tynie on monday as i'm on day shift which is shi* but better than back shift which is a wan*.

Anyone got a definitive answer to the whole cash gate yes/no question please?

Remember this may mean more Jambos at the game and Cup progression for Hearts is at stake.

Whats the parking like in well ? i will be driving through on tuesday night and have never been before , any advice please .thanks

Been a while since I've been there. (Bogey ground) But we usually got paked about 15 min walk from the ground.

Plenty parking in the streets around the ground mate. Ive never had a prob getting parked.

Archived