just saying it as i saw it....

virgilhiltz

but Hobos were better than us today.

If we are to avoid a relegation dog fight we need to up or game and get shot of the pretenders.:mad:

If we are to avoid a relegation dog fight we need to up or game and get shot of the pretenders.:mad:

Aye ok

We were poor but the hobos were absolutly murder

Did they hit a decent shot? did they complete a pass?

I was sure you're a Hibs fan.

If not, you're a Negative Nancy.

Enjoy the win FFS.

If Hearts were poor then Hubz were truly offensive.

Not one single direct shot on Banks.

They do however get 10/10 for faffing around and pretending they can still play like they did under Mowbray. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but you seriously need your eyes tested. Men against boys today. Hibs created the square root of ***** all today and got exactly what they deserved - nothing.

kinross jambo

what game were you watching

Better than us at what ? Losing with flair maybe. Despite having a lot of possession in the 2nd half Banks had very little to do. We are poor at the moment but the tramps are complete pish.

Better than us at what ? Losing with flair maybe. Despite having a lot of possession in the 2nd half Banks had very little to do. We are poor at the moment but the tramps are complete pish.

Well they certainly played like a team in 7th place, but even if they were 3rd I'd still hope to beat them.

If we cant turn over pash poor teams like that then it makes our predicament all the more unacceptable.

We need some assett turnover now or that will be the last derby of the season.

If they were better, surely they would've wiped the 'flair' with us, no?

Lesson: the 'better' team does not always win!!! Goals count NOT possession.

How much was it today? 58% (EST)

FTH

Well they certainly played like a team in 7th place, but even if they were 3rd I'd still hope to beat them.

If we cant turn over pash poor teams like that then it makes our predicament all the more unacceptable.

Are you mental?

We did turn them over. Did you not see the game?

badly drawn boy

Your joking right , hobos usual one dimensional hoof tactics -where did this flair myth come from ?

Decent performance from us in the first and did what we have been doing of late -sat deep in the second inviting them to attack , they didnt have the answers and were lucky to lose by a solitary goal

Referee was an absaloute disgrace

That's the biggest load of mince even on JKB!!!

In fact, it's the biggest load of mince even on wearetheweeteamandtotallydeluded.net

Are you mental?

We did turn them over. Did you not see the game?

Apologies. I should have put turn over in quotes.

Okay so we blagged a win at home at the expense of yet again another inept 'zibby' catastrophe but are you seriously suggesting that we can rely on such for the remainder of the season.

Come on, get a grip.

Okay so we blagged a win at home at the expense of yet again another inept 'zibby' catastrophe but are you seriously suggesting that we can rely on such for the remainder of the season.

Come on, get a grip.

You are a Hibs fan eh?

If telling yourself that Hibs were better eases the pain then i'm happy for you.

Enjoy your evening.

you need to stop sniffing the glue mate.

Nucky Thompson

It will be the last derby of the season because the Hobos will be below us soon and we're heading up:106years:

badly drawn boy

Come on, get a grip.

Blagged a win , ok i remember the umpteen mesmerising saves Banks had to make from the flair mysters

Your either on the wind up or been at the sherry , matey

Joke?

'Blagged' a win?

Are you drunk?

Seriously?

Not at all.

am sober enough to forgive Mikeys inept display.

If Hobos were in 2nd/3rd place I'd be happy with todays result but the 3 points is not enough to gloss over a victory against a team languishing without a win in ' how many' ......

We cannot afford to let the Euphoria of a Derby win mask the fact that our performances need to improve if we are to ensure another Derby this season.

As the thread states, 'saying it as I see it'.

Not at all.

If Hobos were in 2nd/3rd place I'd be happy with todays result but the 3 points is not enough to gloss over a victory against a team languishing without a win in ' how many' ......

We cannot afford to let the Euphoria of a Derby win mask the fact that our performances need to improve if we are to ensure another Derby this season.

:hobo::hobo:

Miller Jambo 60

DID they score no we did :)

Not at all.

Mikey was throwing up on the pitch, you think that might have affected his performance?

The Hobos last won a game LAST WEEK. We haven't won since last November.

We can afford to let the euphoria of a derby win to give us the confidence to go and get some results now.

Please, I'm not going to call you a hobo, but try and look on the bright side for once.

Coburg Hearts

I have to assume the OP is one of the many hobo sleepers on this board, though most of them are better at hiding it than him.

CH

Miller Jambo 60
Not at all.

Like Mikey was sick on the park ever tried playing with a bad stomach.

how can u say they were better than us we sat deep wen we scored but never really looked troubled by them in the game did banks have a proper save to make???????????

at least we made zibby the 2nd make some saves n to be fair the one from ruben that deflected was a great save. they hoofed the ball up the park for lots of the game and never looked like opening us up.

marshallschunkychicken

Okay, so the OP keeps banging on about this potentially being the last derby, but fails to take note that THEY are currently bottom six too.

Seems awfully confident that the team we just beat will climb back into the top six and we won't.

Obviously a sleeper hobo sent over by his pals on fibs.net to **** on the parade.

Worst Hibs team in 10 years I think. They need a whole new team. But make no mistake, we were utterly rank today bar 20mins and are 6 quality players short of a team that is even acceptable.

Worst Hibs team in 10 years I think. They need a whole new team. But make no mistake, we were utterly rank today bar 20mins and are 6 quality players short of a team that is even acceptable.

Hobo!;)

oh ah grantona

first half we were good second half all hibs but we have played better this season and lost, lets take the 3 points and build

I actually agree with the creator of this thread. i think hibs where slightly the better team allow they where rotten upfront.

we need a couple of fresh faces b4 the transfer window closes.

and with kingston back and a healthy stewart... up the table we shall go.

maroonlegions

Sum it up ,HEARTS ROMPED IT 1st HALF, Hobos got more possession because not that they were better than us but because WE allowed IT, THE FLAIR MYTH was put to bed today in the fact that we were solid at the back and rather than chase the game and score the second we sat back and were confidant they were to rank to create chances , risky i know but it was done out off pure B*LLS OF STEEL, we sat back in the second half, not for the first time on a half time lead ,this puzzles me as why when players are on a high and playing well and knowing they have the other team by the short and curlys come out and cannot produce the same performance as the first half , one or too things are to blame .

1. The players are too over confidant( LEADING TO OVER USE OFF OF THE SIMPLE THINGS TO WIN THE GAME):527:

2. MANAGER TACTICS(BOTTLING IT TO LOSE THE GAME SO SHUTS UP SHOP DUE TO LACK OF CONFIDENCE IN HIS PLAYERS):whistling:

at the end of the day a good three points and derby victory that could see us climb the league .:toasting::106years::spongebob3::spongebob3:

Delighted to beat the Hibbies today, but I am of the opinion their movement off the ball was better than us, particularly in the second half. True, they didn't create many, if any, clearcut chances, but we sat back too much and far too often gave the ball away cheaply. Having said that, we won the game and hopefully this will give us a confidence boost over the comming weeks. Romanov needs to appoint an experienced manager sharpish and give the funds to buy a couple of decent players.

Spitonastranger

hobojake, how many shots did the tramps get on target ya trumpet:dribble:

Far from a good performance by us. But if the game was still being played at 5:50PM ...it'd still be 1-0.

Today was all about the result ... performances can come later - hopefully !

Spitonastranger
I actually agree with the creator of this thread. i think hibs where slightly the better team allow they where rotten upfront.

we need a couple of fresh faces b4 the transfer window closes.

and with kingston back and a healthy stewart... up the table we shall go.

how and it what areas? they were gash:eek:

DuffJimmy1875
If Hearts were poor then Hubz were truly offensive.

Not one single direct shot on Banks.

They do however get 10/10 for faffing around and pretending they can still play like they did under Mowbray. :rolleyes:

:mad: only cos you're right. Apart from Rankin's cross/shot and Zemmamma's sclaffed effort in the 1st half, we didn't test Banks. Altho he appears to be a excellent pro and may well have saved Fletcher from getting a yellow.

Could someone please tell Robbie Neilson to swap shirts with Zemmamma AFTER the game :ninja:

In the cold light of day, that was a poor, POOR Edinburgh Derby - not that many of you will currently be in the "cold light of day" zone.

Oh, and both Chesney and Miko or diving little

Nelly Terraces
:mad: only cos you're right. Apart from Rankin's cross/shot and Zemmamma's sclaffed effort in the 1st half, we didn't test Banks. Altho he appears to be a excellent pro and may well have saved Fletcher from getting a yellow.

Could someone please tell Robbie Neilson to swap shirts with Zemmamma AFTER the game :ninja:

In the cold light of day, that was a poor, POOR Edinburgh Derby - not that many of you will currently be in the "cold light of day" zone.

Oh, and both Chesney and Miko or diving little

MOD EDIT

Blah, blah, blah, Zemmama doesnt dive then?

PS, good song about Wallace Mercer today you evil *****. MOD EDIT

DuffJimmy1875
Feck off you hobo cant. Tell murray to stop butchering the best ball player in the pitch then . - :wacko: indeed - a full blooded challenge that gets the ball is legitimate, is it not??

Blah, blah, blah, Zemmama doesnt dive then? - Did I say that?? No, thought not

PS, good song about Wallace Mercer today - I can safely say I didn't join in with that disgrace of a song -

Sheesh, I'd go and see that fellow JKB Stalwart the Therapist - it seems you could use his expertise.

Nelly Terraces
Sheesh, I'd go and see that fellow JKB Stalwart the Therapist - it seems you could use his expertise.

Nah, all you said was Chesney and Miko dive. Full blooded challenge, yeah right.

Good flair football today though, long ball, long ball, long ball.

Our bitches yet again. Cheers.

FTH.

No - the problem is that you lot come on here after a poor derby in which you lot were totally anonymous, in spite of having a referee who seems to think that because someone is Lithuanian or in a maroon strip, he is a diving cheat and have the cheek to suggest that the ref got it right.

Kenny Clark was bias in your favour for 90 minutes today, simple as that. I watched the game in the pub today and even the Hibs fans there could see what was going on. An utterly disgraceful performance by Clark from start to finish.

If you have something constructive to say, fine. If not, ****** off back to crapandproudofit.net.

Archived