Guess What?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Gimme an H...

No offence but who gives a flying **** what Bednar does now?? He's made it clear he doesnt want to come back so **** him, Hearts won, Velicka scored for us, GET IT UP THE HIBEES!!

Tynecastle Valhalla
Yep another goal for Velicka.

;)

There is a big difference between velicka and bednar.

Velicka's allround play and link up play is poor. Whereas bednar tries his heart out.

Velicka has bagged quite a few this season and for that reason should be inthe team but all he does is score, does nothing else and to me that is not good enough.

Malcolm Tucker
There is a big difference between velicka and bednar.

Velicka's allround play and link up play is poor. Whereas bednar tries his heart out.

Velicka has bagged quite a few this season and for that reason should be inthe team but all he does is score, does nothing else and to me that is not good enough.

He scored the winning goal and is our top scorer this season with what, 12 goals now?

Lighten up:thumb:

Oh and Bednar was lazy as **** for us.

Bednar can feck right off, there is no need for him to continually slate Hearts in the papers, very disrespectful to the fans. Hopefully Vlad will cancel his loan agreement with WBA and send him to Kaunas. That'll teach the wee bassa :D

Gimme an H...

Anyone who deosnt think Velicka tries his erse off every game needs his heid looked at IMO

Tynecastle Valhalla
Anyone who deosnt think Velicka tries his erse off every game needs his heid looked at IMO

Well that's what I think and am quite a level headed person thankyou very much. I agree that he should be in the team for his goalscoring ability but please watch him next time at a game.

He does no off tehball running, rarely makes himself available for a pass and certainly does not try and close people down. I find it strange that some people don't see it.

Anyway, I dont want to be negative, delighted with the result.

Nucky Thompson
according to reports from colleagues in Birmingham WBA will get him from pre agreed fee of ?500k....looks like a steal now..
There is no fecking way Vlad would have agreed a ?500k fee for a guy with over 3 years left on his contract going to play in England where all the money is. I'm willing to bet anyone on here the deal is worth over 500k to Hearts.

Indeed. Also interesting to note that Bednar only made the bench originally and WBA are now 3-1 down at home to Cardiff :goofy:

Well that's what I think and am quite a level headed person thankyou very much. I agree that he should be in the team for his goalscoring ability but please watch him next time at a game.

He does no off tehball running, rarely makes himself available for a pass and certainly does not try and close people down. I find it strange that some people don't see it.

Anyway, I dont want to be negative, delighted with the result.

Your entitled to think what you like but, quite honestly, it's not based on fact.

all he does is score, does nothing else and to me that is not good enough.

:huh: That's not what you want in a team, right enough...

Tynecastle Valhalla
:huh: That's not what you want in a team, right enough...

That is not what I said. I want someone who can score and also links up play and defend from the front by closing down full backs.

Victor Meldrew

Given his scoring rate there is, in my view, a very real chance that Velicka could become our first 20 goal per season striker in ages.

That is not what I said. I want someone who can score and also links up play and defend from the front by closing down full backs.

As another poster said, he's our top scorer this season. I think you're being a bit critical of him.

Tynecastle Valhalla
Given his scoring rate there is, in my view, a very real chance that Velicka could become our first 20 goal per season striker in ages.

I do hope so but he needs to improve his fitness and general play, lost count of the amount of times he gave the ball away. New manager will help.

jamboinglasgow

Always amazed by people who say this line about a striker. Rangers fans said the same about Boyd when he thumped in the goals. If I have a striker scoring lots of goals then he is doing a job, yes it would be amazing if they did other things but a striker is there to put the ball in the back of the net.

Look, lets stop these silly threads until it comes to debating his hopefully large transfer fee. The more he scores the better in that regard.

Bottom line, Bednar is a terrific player who is flourishing under a good coach. He is a player who suffered through injuries and shocking coaches at Tynecastle.

Unfortunately, he is just another player that we did not get the best out of and will definintely be one that got away.

I would be looking for ?3m to ?5m though.

Anyone who can injure themselves lying in bed, can G.T.F. as far as I'm concerned........

Taken from the article ........ Bednar told the Daily Record: "I was injured in pre-season training with Hearts so I arrived with zero preparation for the new campaign. The coach gave me time to get fit then I injured my back sleeping in my hotel bed.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_3057369,00.html

Tynecastle Valhalla
Anyone who can injure themselves lying in bed, can G.T.F. as far as I'm concerned........

Taken from the article ........ Bednar told the Daily Record: "I was injured in pre-season training with Hearts so I arrived with zero preparation for the new campaign. The coach gave me time to get fit then I injured my back sleeping in my hotel bed.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_3057369,00.html

Ha ha thats funny I never heard that one before, some excuse!! Hotel beds are pretty dodgy right enough but maybe he got lucky?

pink_lady_2006
Look, lets stop these silly threads until it comes to debating his hopefully large transfer fee. The more he scores the better in that regard.

Bottom line, Bednar is a terrific player who is flourishing under a good coach. He is a player who suffered through injuries and shocking coaches at Tynecastle.

Unfortunately, he is just another player that we did not get the best out of and will definintely be one that got away.

agree with everything you've said:)

Except we have agreed a fee of 500k with WBA!

NIGHTMARE HEARTS!

Our only hope is that Bednar turns down their contract offer.

That means that we can punt him to another team (one he wants to go to) and get a proper transfer fee.

Except we have agreed a fee of 500k with WBA!

NIGHTMARE HEARTS!

according to who? Thats not official, infact its not even probable

Archived