Giraffe

Rawrrrrrrr

I see your point, ie no long balls!

However, it may have slipped your mind that we scored from a set-piece where a giraffe-like player can be useful!!! Yes, we could have played better, in fact we only played for 20mins but WE SCORED!

I don't care how many chances we create;how much possession we have etc; GOALS ARE ALL ANYONE CARES ABOUT!!! End result: 1-0!!

Q: Are you ever happy? If so, when?

I see your point, ie no long balls!

However, it may have slipped your mind that we scored from a set-piece where a giraffe-like player can be useful!!! Yes, we could have played better, in fact we only played for 20mins but WE SCORED!

I don't care how many chances we create;how much possession we have etc; GOALS ARE ALL ANYONE CARES ABOUT!!! End result: 1-0!!

Q: Are you ever happy? If so, when?

Hibs were there for the taking

A nice 3 or 4 goal routing would have been superb and if we hadnt tried to play long ball we would have got it

I just feel a big win would have turned things round

Hibs were there for the taking

A nice 3 or 4 goal routing would have been superb and if we hadnt tried to play long ball we would have got it

I just feel a big win would have turned things round

I agree, if we had kept the same pressure on for the rest of the half we would have scored again. However, were we in any real trouble? Where there was a certain goal possible...?

Be happy...

Tynecastle Valhalla

Indeed, it should have been planned better at training. He won every ball int eh air. At one point driver was up front as velicka was his usual statueself and had no chance against jones. The only guy thatwon a header was berra and laterally nade against the giraffe.

Rob Jones is a bit of a giraffe.

Perhaps but he deals with everything thrown at him - and with the number of punts up the park from our lads, that was a lot !

He is the only Hibs player that I have any time for.

Archived