SEASON TICKET THREAD

itsnomarooned

Rick Grimes

Me too. Apparently you can win a trip to see Vlad if you renew early..... :rolleyes:

How much is it for student bronze ?

?160 I believe - thats what my missus paid last year.

She aint a student anymore so it's full price for her this year and we've already renewed both season tickets. :thumbsup:

The People's Chimp

?160 I believe - thats what my missus paid last year.

She aint a student anymore so it's full price for her this year and we've already renewed both season tickets. :thumbsup:

I hope you'll still be able to afford a Chinese.

The Treasurer

How much is it for student bronze ?

Posting at 9.51am ???

You can't be a proper student as they don't get out of their tax-payer funded beds until at least 2pm

The People's Chimp

Posting at 9.51am ???

You can't be a proper student as they don't get out of their tax-payer funded beds until at least 2pm

He had to go and pick up a bike mate.

Me too. Apparently you can win a trip to see Vlad if you renew early..... :rolleyes:

I'll wait 'til the last minute, funds for summer holidays come first. Trip to see Vlad eh?...i'll leave it for now then! B)

Posting at 9.51am ???

Probably still drinking.

Probably still drinking.

:yas:

I will be full price this season though. If I can't get a job soon it will be a disaster. :(

As a true JKBer, I'll not be going to games, I'll be listening to the radio, moaning about players I dont see and whinging about neds with tea towels who drag our good name through the mud on a regular basis.

Or, I could get off my erse and go and renew.....

I will be renewing on the final day of renewals. Or will I.....

Duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh duh duh duh.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Posting at 9.51am ???

Students will be paying about 300 quid less than you to watch Hearts.

How does that feel?

Radioactive Mince

Give it a rest ffs.

Oh come on, man. It's an oldie but a goodie IMO.

Looks like I'll be giving our fine club a hundred extra notes this summer :thumbsup::sad::confused:

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Posting at 9.51am ???

I AM SO ANGRY AND WOUND UP :(

How does that feel?

MAD :verymad:

Why should they pay less than me. Unless they get restricted view ... Children i dont mind, but tax dodgers :down: :down: :down::whistling:

I havnt renewed yet.. Unemployed should get in cheaper. bring back the UB40 gate.

Problem Officer?

Posting at 9.51am ???

aka I was too dumb to get in.

Why should they pay less than me. Unless they get restricted view ... Children i dont mind, but tax dodgers :down: :down: :down::whistling:

I havnt renewed yet.. Unemployed should get in cheaper. bring back the UB40 gate.

AW boo hoo. Like it or not they are the future, and HMFC caters for them. What about the unemployed that have no intention to work? Should they get in cheaper? :blink:

J Cheever Loophole

AW boo hoo. Like it or not they are the future, and HMFC caters for them. What about the unemployed that have no intention to work? Should they get in cheaper? :blink:

You must be referring about hobo supporters as I am 110% certain that there isn't any shirkers at Tynie.rolleyes.gif

Just renewed. Usually go to ticket office as I do not trust ticketmaster, but done on line with the site powered by them - so they better not screw up like they have done every single time I have contacted them in the past.

Student with 2 jobs. Bird has 3.

Greedy.as.****.

:verysmug:

The Treasurer

How does that feel?

Totally indifferent. They expect everything else to be handed to them on a plate biggrin.gif

davemclaren

The good news is that therapist has!

As long as his 20 mates have also renewed and the despicable half season ticket brigade haven't then all will be rosy! :rolleyes:

davemclaren

All renewed or renewing just like all the 2000 plus posters on here

You sound a wee bit bitter. :unsure:

There are clearly many season ticket holders on here.

The Treasurer

You sound a wee bit bitter. :unsure:

There are clearly many season ticket holders on here.

For every ST holder on here there are at least 2 or 3 non ST holders.

It's easy to spot them as they're much more informed about how the team is playing or should play than those who actually attend games

Clerry Jambo

It's easy to spot them as they're much more informed about how the team is playing or should play than those who actually attend games

Hahaha, your on fine form this morning Treasurer, first tax dodgers and now non season ticket holders, whose next sir :rolleyes:

The Treasurer

Hahaha, your on fine form this morning Treasurer, first tax dodgers and now non season ticket holders, whose next sir :rolleyes:

I've got the "non-believing" Mr Romanov haters in my sights next ninja.giftongue.gif

Clerry Jambo

I've got the "non-believing" Mr Romanov haters in my sights next ninja.giftongue.gif

Nah we've done all that mate, you stay on the happy choo choo :thumbsup:

The Treasurer

Nah we've done all that mate, you stay on the happy choo choo :thumbsup:

Always room for one more CJ biggrin.gif

Clerry Jambo

Always room for one more CJ biggrin.gif

I actually need to apologise to the OP, I shouldn't be posting on this thread as it's for REAL fans only :rolleyes:

Radioactive Mince

If I didn't go to games then the incessant posts of 'the general' and, to a far lesser extent, yourself would hardly motivate me to make the effort. Rather, it'd put me right off mixing with such absolute spankers of a weekend.

The Treasurer

If I didn't go to games then the incessant posts of 'the general' and, to a far lesser extent, yourself would hardly motivate me to make the effort. Rather, it'd put me right off mixing with such absolute spankers of a weekend.

You're obviously very easily put off.

Personally I'm made of stronger stuff and wouldn't allow someone that I've never met stop me off doing something that I enjoy.

Radioactive Mince

You're obviously very easily put off.

Thats coz am no a real fan lyk u m8 LOL.

My dickishness wasn't really aimed at you. Hopefully one day the general can be the convenor of the only regular minibus to away games. That way, all the homo-erotic back-slapping and snidey wee digs can be kept to within the group - a select few superfans - and away from this supporters' forum.

Just had it confirmed that I do indeed qualify for a student ST again this year.

Excellent news. :)

That is, indeed, excellent news.

itsnomarooned

I actually need to apologise to the OP, I shouldn't be posting on this thread as it's for REAL fans only :rolleyes:

Indeed. In fact, UBER fans only please.

The Treasurer

My dickishness wasn't really aimed at you. Hopefully one day the general can be the convenor of the only regular minibus to away games. That way, all the homo-erotic back-slapping and snidey wee digs can be kept to within the group - a select few superfans - and away from this supporters' forum.

Not quite sure what you're rambling on about here.

Please explainblink.gif

The Treasurer

Still waiting on your explanation of your strange post

Seymour M Hersh

Am I correct in saying we are already beyond the first cut off date (15th March) for a reduced price renewal? I only received my first piece of info from the club regarding next years ticket on the 14th. Who has thought up this plan? It's a con. I'll now have to pay ?40 more for my ticket. Surely we should get more time than 1 effing day to react. Raging. And as for keeping prices down that's a load of shite too. My ticket is now ?90 more than it was two seasons ago.

jamboinglasgow

Am I correct in saying we are already beyond the first cut off date (15th March) for a reduced price renewal? I only received my first piece of info from the club regarding next years ticket on the 14th. Who has thought up this plan? It's a con. I'll now have to pay ?40 more for my ticket. Surely we should get more time than 1 effing day to react. Raging. And as for keeping prices down that's a load of shite too. My ticket is now ?90 more than it was two seasons ago.

You are wrong. The first cut off is early next month.

Archived