Gary McAllastair

Jambo66

Have to say i would not be overly excited at the prospect of him getting the job. However his ability and knowledge of the game may make him a good boss.

maybe he was working for Setanta?

Definitely not working for Setanta. That was Scott Booth, John Robertson and Jim Duffy today.

we could do a hell of a lot worse than McAllister.

today I'm not gonna expect we will :D

He has a lot of knowlledge and would have some imense contacts within the game. Would not consider him as being experienced in a managing sense, but experienced in the british football sense, therefore he could be a candidate!

Yes I would take him

so was big mark de-vies. think he was in the corporate section so i wouldnae read anything into it

Why would that mean you wouldn't read anything into it? Just because one of our former players was at the game.

And Gary McAllister has only had one job as far as I know and did well at Coventry. He only left when his wife became ill. We could do worse.

Have to say i would not be overly excited at the prospect of him getting the job. However his ability and knowledge of the game may make him a good boss.

Me neither but you've got a point about his knowledge of the game.

So was Kenny Richey with a Hearts scarf on - the next manager??

he got away with murder before so he wouldnt get sacked that easy

My wee boy got his photo taken with Big MDV before the game, made his day.

Has the Big Man left Leeds??

Aye, his loan finished a couple day ago. Not sure if he's back at Leicester though or what.

Wouldn't be any worse than Nade/Clum/Beni if he kept himself fit.

:ninja:

So was Kenny Richey with a Hearts scarf on - the next manager??

Never suggested either of them would be next manager. Simply passing on information.

Archived