Karipidis

andrew

Surprised by how well he played today! Maybe a new settled partnership with Berra on the horizon?

Loved him today. Played really well. he's been unlucky at being brought in for games that we have not played well in but everything went right for him today. Looking forward to him playing more. Get ridof Zaliukas and probably Tall since he is leaving anyway.

Karapidas has always been a good player. He wasn't flavour under Vlad's system though.

He plays better as a RB and Hearts would benefit enormously by dropping Nielson in favour of him and playing Tall alongside Berra while he is still a Hearts player.

hearts @ heart
Surprised by how well he played today! Maybe a new settled partnership with Berra on the horizon?

Shows you what a few games together can do.

He seamed to enjoy it also.

Well played.

One plus point he heads the ball to a hearts player unlike some others.

Very rarely got beat or gave the ball away.

10/10

Thank you Mr Karipidis, all is forgiven. I blamed him for Kerr's goal in the first derby but I have to agree he was the standout today.

Tynecastle Valhalla

he has been good the last few games when he has actually had a game. Shows that we still have good players at the club even though vlad chose not to play them.

People seem to give stick to players just because they dont play but in reality they have to be given a chance.

peebles jambo

i'd much rather see him at center half than zaliuseless, hopefully if shaggie really is picking his best players he'll be there for a long time

Karpadis keep him in the middle... quality today, He reminded me of Dave Mcpherson for some reason... possibly his bizarre 60 - 70 yard tun to support an attack.

Not surprised in the slightest. One of the best footballers at the club and a crime he's not had more games.

He played a good game but is he better than Tall?

Tall scores goals.

Christos should be in Robbies position to be honest.

StAndrewsHMFC

Tall scores goals.

I think he is. Tall plays really well for a spell, then has a shakey spell. Karapidis has IMO always played well for us, he's made two bad decisions againts Aberdeen last year and Hibs at the start of this season and has been punished both times.

Karapidis is the best centre back we've got. To be honest Tall is probably second ahead of Berra

Not surprised he's one of the most composed players at our club, something we dearly need just now.

The hogg incident looked touch and go but you actually see he done everything he could not to give anything away where most players would have been caught out dragging the player down... he didnt he stayed on his feet and allowed hogg to fall dragging himself down.

Karipidis and Berra could be the partnership we were looking for.

Tall scores goals.

He would have scored had the ball being played to him when he run the whole lenght of the pitch.

He is class on the ball and you are only as good as your last game so i would defo keep him in. it nice to see real competion for places, i

He would have scored had the ball being played to him when he run the whole lenght of the pitch.

He is class on the ball and you are only as good as your last game so i would defo keep him in. it nice to see real competion for places, i

welllll thought he was excellent yesterday but very poor last week....so won't make my mind up until he has a few games under his belt (Tall and Zal - pelters expected...are still my preference ;)) ....but no need to change a winning combination.... ....yet :P

portobellojambo1

Karipidis was immense yesterday, as was Palazuelos (first time in a long time I have voiced my opinion inside Tynecastle, and Frail was the target, for taking him off and replacing him with Nade).

Our two best players by a country mile (I'll post the MOTM thread when I stop shaking)

Archived