Gangland Warriors

yvonnejambo

yvonnejambo

It is 1980 in downtown Goryballs a rather skanky area of Glasgow. The Warriors meet up each night around the centre of the the high rises. The Turnbulls hang out usually in the under passes. Both gangs have had recruited from each other in the past but now both gangs main hatred is towards the all saints and the dibbles. Killing a rival gang member is juujst an other bonus. The gangs meet up alternate nights to plan who they will take out during the night.

The All Saints and Dibbles need to get control over the streets again and make the area a safe place to go. Unfortunately communication between the services is pretty much non existent as both can be quite snotty about there own profession and dont like sharing their info well.

The All Saints have juujst enjuoyed an evening celebrating the night before when they 'accidently' knocked down one of the members of The Warriors leaving him in a vegetable state in their own little medical room (basement of a flat). The Dibbles have also patted their self on the backs with sending down a member of The Turnbulls.

The game starts with 5 in each group (Still trying to find 1 new recruit, possibly 2)

There are 4 forces trying to take charge of the area. 2 are on the side of good and 2 not so nice.

We have the good guys

The Dibbles- They are members of the Glasgow police. Their aim is to rid the streets of both gangs.

The All Saints- They will be trying to protect all the innocent people on the streets of the weege.

The bad gangs are

The Warriors- Who want to outnumber the police, doctors and rival gang. They like straight fighting without guns

The Turnbulls- Who also want to run the streets of Glasgow and get rid of the emergency services and the Warriors They carry chains and planks of wood for weapons.

Game starts now and I will post players and rules soon

(disclaimer- Goryballs is not a version of the gorbals or any of the people who happened to be from there)

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

Players list

Anyone for no 9???? :)

1 Commander Harris

2 Soopertzar

3 Biff

4CCP

5 DDLN

6 Beverley

7 Roamin'Army

8 JamboLad

10 Hmfcjamiehmfc

11 Stella

12 flux capacitor

13 Deek Grrrrrr....

14 Cigaro

15 Rocky

16 trotter

17 SHP

18Rossi_1983

19 Sweeney/ The Doctor

20 JennyJambo

yvonnejambo

Basic Rules

The game has two phases. Day and Night.

During Day, the Town must choose someone to Lynch; they are trying to eliminate the gangs but the gangs can lead them astray by casting suspicion elsewhere. Generally, players will vote for someone they think is in a bad gang (the gangs will vote so that they seem to be doing this as well, and might even vote for each other to confuse the Town); when a player gets a majority of the votes, they are lynched. Generally I will set deadlines for each day (usually around 24 hours) and if a majority vote is not achieved the player with the most votes by deadline is lynched. After a lynching the player's role is revealed by me and it is then Night.

During Night, everyone can communicate with theri own groups and decide on who to kill, protect or investigate, depending on what group you are in. When all the info has been PMed to me (preferably by the leaders of each group, but will take info from another member if leader has agreed) I reveal the dead player, and a new Day begins.

The game alternates between Night and Day until either the gangs are eliminated, or the gangs outnumber the good guys.

Even although the police and doctors are both on the side of good their egos control their desire to win for themselves. So basically the group who has 2 surviving members by the end will take the glory of the win.

Same also goes for the gangs.

When placing a vote please post it in bold on a new line eg

vote tobias

if you change your mind then please unvote in bold on a seperate line eg

unvote tobias

You can then place another vote

Oh yeah and mind get your Weege accent going :)

Think thats all you need, cheers One eye just copied and pasted bits of yours :)

yvonnejambo

First deadline tomorrow (Thurs) 9pm

Non voters or lurkers will suffer ;)

ArmiyaRomanova

So there's no nighttime recruiting by any of the four groups?

That certainly makes things a lot simpler.

yvonnejambo
So there's no nighttime recruiting by any of the four groups?

That certainly makes things a lot simpler.

I may include recruiting when a group/gang are down to 1 member, not to that group but for them to be recruited to another group. It would be unfair otherwise with all the inside info that person would have on their old gang/group.

Commander Harris

awrite peeps. :)

not quite sure how this is going to work but it will be fun finding out :)

wheres boof with the buckie?

Buckie??

Ah'll gie ye Buckie, ya radge!!!

Nane o' thay poofy bars in this gemme - if yer waantin' bevvy ye'll hae tae come tae the oaffie.

Or I mite manage ye sum choried Diamond White oot the back ay ma Transit.

An' tha'.

By ra way.

Jummy.

Gies a boatle o buckie, man, it's pure dead magic likes

2 fur a pund, innit, or i'll chib ye ya bass

I'm not gonna get on much over the next couple of days, so no accusations of lurking please!

gonna have to get a vote in just now so just off the top of my head i'll.....

vote DDLN, coz its tradition, innit?!

ArmiyaRomanova
they shoes are pure gantin by ra way!

The Doctor says : 'bolt, ya nuggit'

Probably.

yvonnejambo

We have our replacement for Gavesy in the form of the handsome KennyM ;). So all groups/gangs have all their members.

1 Commander Harris

2 Soopertzar

3 Biff

4CCP

5 DDLN

6 Beverley

7 Roamin'Army

8 JamboLad

9 KennyM

10 Hmfcjamiehmfc

11 Stella

12 flux capacitor

13 Deek Grrrrrr....

14 Cigaro

15 Rocky

16 trotter

17 SHP

18Rossi_1983

19 Sweeney/ The Doctor

20 JennyJambo

Seems a good new approach to the game, does that mean CCP will have an advantage?

Good to see KennyM back for some more!

Awrite ya bunch o radges?

Jist been away tae pick up ma new motor. It is qual-it-ee man! Here's photie fur ye all so's ye kin aw huv a deek.

car.jpg

S'at no pure magic likesay? Man yer aw pure bealin' wi jealously noo int ye? S'aw guid tho eh cause ah'll take ye's aw fur a hurl likes and will get the old cascada an the happy hardcore pure pumpin'! Right people got tae go cause ah wantae catch the LG's four it shuts man cause ah need a boatle o ginger cause ahm pure chokin'.

Later.

Awwwriiiiiite!

Yis ur aw nuggits, don't gee's any yer shi...

Ah'll rip yer jaw ya bam.

And so on and so forth.

I hate weegies, that wee man video gies me the pure boak, it's too close to the truth to be ironic.

Awrite ya bunch o radges?

Jist been away tae pick up ma new motor. It is qual-it-ee man! Here's photie fur ye all so's ye kin aw huv a deek.

car.jpg

S'at no pure magic likesay? Man yer aw pure bealin' wi jealously noo int ye? S'aw guid tho eh cause ah'll take ye's aw fur a hurl likes and will get the old cascada an the happy hardcore pure pumpin'! Right people got tae go cause ah wantae catch the LG's four it shuts man cause ah need a boatle o ginger cause ahm pure chokin'.

Later.

Yoor problem darlin is you havnae a clue how a weegie talks n that.

Us weegies have style by the way, we like dont say "radge" "ken" and especially "deek".

Oh and by the way, r ya still droppin your draws for 20 notes under the Kingston.

180px-Prostituierte_strassenstrich_2005-11-18.jpg

Commander Harris

a nervy start.

I suppose without the comfort of a group of out-the-loop townies folk are going to be very cautious.

hawwwwww man

i'm pure oota smack fir the night game likesy

onybudy wan tae len me a bit o blow til ma giro comes in ra morra?

its jist ah'll pure get ra shakeys man. haww nawwwww

i actually feel slightly nauseus even typing like that :sad:

One wonders just how long the Weegie-speak will last.

An' tha', by ra way, big maan.

Ken whi' ah mean, bu', naw?

I dont think I've posted in it yet.

Cant be bothered typing like that.

N'aw like.

Through in Glasgae, us Weegies, dont say "Ken". You must be an incomer, ya dunderheid.;)

ArmiyaRomanova

found the culprit....

the squeamish should avert their eyes...

now......

vomit.jpg

that Stella's burd then?

yvonnejambo

Should mod kill you for that pic AR! :eek:

Come on people get voting, we have 1 vote for Trotter and 1 for DDLN at the mo. Deadline 9pm tomorrow and want you all to vote someone. :)

ArmiyaRomanova
Should mod kill you for that pic AR! :eek:

Hey, can't say I didn't warn you.

It's cultcha tho, innit.

<--------or maybe she just saw that shoe.

Gonnae lay off ma shoes ya nuggit.

I'll gie ya a malkie wi' the thick end eh a pool stick ya trumpet.

(I shall be retiring the shoes after their final appearance on Saturday. I've had enough. I'll give them to a homeless person, if they'll have them)

Awright n nat.

Me and the boys are goan oot to chory and chib. Wont be back on till the morra night.

WTA.jpg

Vote Big Davy (DDLN)

Wide as the Clyde so he is.

Oh and by the way, r ya still droppin your draws for 20notes under the Kingston.

Ahm ur so's I am. Know whit tho? Ahm gaun tae lower it tae 10 fur you cause you pure last aboot a minute afore ye share the load so if feels wrang tae cherge ye fur a full sesh so's it does. :P

Right youse lot...

Ahm away tae Alton Towers until Seturday. Wis a surprise fae ma famely fur ma birthday. It's no till next week likes so ye've still aw goat time tae get ma pressie! Anyhoo gonnae no go getting aw gallus an doin me in afore ah git hame. That'd be pure shan so's it would.

Hae a nice Thursday and Friday ya dobbers! ;)

Rite yooz.

Ah'm gonnae vote SHP ciz it's ra only yin ah cin spael.

An' if ye jummel thay letters aroon' it nearly spaels PISH.

50% chance ay him bein' a bad yin....dinnae like thay odds, speshly no' fir him.

buckfast_smash1.jpg

Who's night on the town was this then?

That better be pesh on the street that some boy dropped his empty boatle oan, cos if some bassa has spilt some amber nectar yous are all gonnae get it!

yvonnejambo

Vote count so far:

DDLN- 2

Boof-2

Trotter-1

SHP-1

Remember deadline 9pm tonight

Commander Harris

may as well join the ranks of the random voting:

vote KennyM - I don't like his name :P

ArmiyaRomanova
just for that minging picture, and no other reason