Most shocking refereeing display...

JamboJen

ignoring Fletcher assualting Banks with NO chance of getting the ball (not even close).

Assult? - hardly, there was nothing in it for me - Banks reaction said it all...

Refereeing performances in the last couple of weeks have been very poor. With quite a few clear fouls not given, mainly against Lithuanians.

However, let us have a level view of things here, the Lithuanian's dive all the time. Velicka did it today, as did Cesney, and then we get mad when the next time they are fouled that the referee has to think long and hard about it. I'm sorry but what goes around comes around.

However, I have to admit that the referees do not appear to be giving Hearts the rub of the green at the moment.

Bollox - that is all.

There were two horrendous offside decisions by the Main Stand side linesman in the first half.

...there was a couple on the other side as well!!! ... and what about all the handball incidents (or not as it goes), I counted at least three clear instances of hibs players handling the ball!! :ahhhhhhh:

...and yes, I know the liths reputations go before them when it comes to 'simulation', but over the last few games SOME/most of the decisions against them have been horrendous/blatant and has been clear for all to see.

To be fair, you could clearly lipread Nade saying "f..k off" to Clark.

He did seem very reluctant to give anything at all to Cesnauskis or Velicka.

If Nade did tell Clarke to f off it should have been a straight red.

So he got that wrong as well then.

Utterly incompetent refereeing (not over Nade allegedly swearing, I'm just saying that's in the laws) throughout, we got nothing today, Clarke is a cheat.

Tynecastle Valhalla
Bollox - that is all.

not sure about velicka but cesney and miko both dived. Would rather they didnt to be honest,they have enough ability to stay on their feet and runwiththe ball or pass.

Jamie_the_Jambo

I thought he was ok until we scored. Suddenly, he started to get everything decision seriously wrong. I could not believe the standside referee. How on earth could he flag offside?? Dreaful display.

Do you think the refs are forced to watch their own displays. Clearly not.

Jamie

not sure about velicka but cesney and miko both dived. Would rather they didnt to be honest,they have enough ability to stay on their feet and runwiththe ball or pass.

Both were fouled - Chesney repeatedly.

I am not one for SFA conspiracy theorys, however the referees performance today was bizzare today the least and his assistants were not much better.

The two handballs were blatant and the trip on Chesney that he did not give was pure cheating by the ref who had decided that any Lithuanian who went down was diving. Velicka's booking was also dodgy.

There were also 3 very dodgy offside decisions today.

Jambojohnnyboy

Wasn't the greatest performance. He got the Velicka booking wrong, he got the Nade booking right, you can't expect to get away with telling the Ref to "**** Off". Murray should have been dealt with for his 'tackling' for want of a better word. And the linesmen were a little slow.

Tynecastle Valhalla
Both were fouled - Chesney repeatedly.

Not disagreeing with you, but both dived.

Not disagreeing with you, but both dived.

My recollection of the 3 instances - 2 Chesney, 1 Miko, was that there is no way they could have stayed on their feet.

Referees should be forced to watch games they have refereed on video and then asked to justify why they persistently pick out Lithuanian players for being divers. What about the blatant dive by Marais? Or by Sheils? Not dives because they aren't Hearts players and they aren't Lithuanian? I am struggling to come up with any other reason.

Wasn't the greatest performance. He got the Velicka booking wrong, he got the Nade booking right, you can't expect to get away with telling the Ref to "**** Off". Murray should have been dealt with for his 'tackling' for want of a better word. And the linesmen were a little slow.

But can you expect the referee to continually goad him as he moves away?

The White Cockade

ref was pretty poor BUT

Chesney wasn't fouled, he just left the ball behind and fell over

Velicka's was never a pen but don't agree with yellow card

Murray should have been booked for foul on Ruben

but the linesmen seemed ok to me to

be honest - watched the full 90 minutes on tv and can't remember 3 dodgy offside calls

Only real mistake by linesman was when we got a corner at the start

of the game when the ball didn't go out....

Just back - Kenny Clark & his linesmen were appalling.

I just couldn't beleive some of the fouls he gave hibs?

What did TV show - Did Andrius Velicka dive? I thought he was ahead of the hibby, so no need to go to ground? I thought it was a penalty.

How many offsides against Hearts that were not even close to being offside?

Towards the end Clark had a go at Nade. Nade took his telling off and had walked away with his back to Clark, but Clark kept on mouthing in his ear, even after it was over, so much so that when Nade responded he was booked. There is no doubt in my mind that Clark purposely goaded Nade into responding just so he could book him.

Kenny Clark = Cheat.

Haven't read the rest of the thread - others may have had better angles on what happened.

What I saw was Clark and Nade having words - but no booking. They both jog away from it ... and then Clark starts mouthing away to Nade ... to which Nade responds ... hey presto whammo "instant booking".

Nade was absolutely suckered into it IMHO by Clark. Absolutely disgraceful ! :eek:

Nelly Terraces
I actually can't think of any official actually having a reasonable game at Tynecastle all season, with maybe the exception of Stuart Dougal. They've all been shocking in their inability to be even handed. I've never really been one for conspiracy theories, however the only consistent thing about all of these SFA representatives here all season has been their ability to be inconsistent.

He was my final hope last week, that there wasn't some kind of sickening biase against us, as he as always come over as a fair bloke, and prob our best of a very bad bunch, but last week some of his decisions were breathtaking in their one-sidedness. It left me feeling sick.

How Murray stayed on the pitch this week beggars belief. The tackle on Ruben was nothing short of disgusting, to not even yellow that [filter edit] hobo slag is incredible. They seem to think that 'diving' (even when you dont dive' like Velicka) seems to be a worse offence than brutally savaging the best ball player on the field. No wonder Scottish football is so crap, what message does that send out? If you are actually good then you can expect some hooligan to kick you off the park and not get booked for it.

GTF Clark - you know SFA about football you f'-ing mug.

in my opinion, kenny clark is a racist, there is no other explanation, why velickas penalty was not given and chesneys trip in the second half were not given, is because he is a racist, cheating weegie bas***d, and gives nothing if you just happen to be lithuanian

I doubt if he's a racist, but I agree with your other comments about his performance.

Oh, but you missed 'incompetent'.:)

Archived