Most shocking refereeing display...

JamboJen

The linesmen were just as bad IMO. If we sat three of Scotland's 'finest' linesmen down and gave them an Offside Rule test, how do you think they'd fair?!:eek:

No different from any other week or game.

Typical SPL standard refereeing.

Agree with Yogi Hughes that refs are murder here.

Just back - Kenny Clark & his linesmen were appalling.

I just couldn't beleive some of the fouls he gave hibs?

What did TV show - Did Andrius Velicka dive? I thought he was ahead of the hibby, so no need to go to ground? I thought it was a penalty.

How many offsides against Hearts that were not even close to being offside?

Towards the end Clark had a go at Nade. Nade took his telling off and had walked away with his back to Clark, but Clark kept on mouthing in his ear, even after it was over, so much so that when Nade responded he was booked. There is no doubt in my mind that Clark purposely goaded Nade into responding just so he could book him.

Kenny Clark = Cheat.

What did TV show - Did Andrius Velicka dive? I thought he was ahead of the hibby, so no need to go to ground? I thought it was a penalty.

Towards the end Clark had a go at Nade. Nade took his telling off and had walked away with his back to Clark, but Clark kept on mouthing in his ear, even after it was over, so much so that when Nade responded he was booked. There is no doubt in my mind that Clark purposely goaded Nade into responding just so he could book him.

Kenny Clark = Cheat.

To be fair, you could clearly lipread Nade saying "f..k off" to Clark.

He did seem very reluctant to give anything at all to Cesnauskis or Velicka.

To be fair, you could clearly lipread Nade saying "f..k off" to Clark.

He did seem very reluctant to give anything at all to Cesnauskis or Velicka.

That's interesting Stuart - but as I say it looked to me as though he was trying to pick a fight with Nade.

I agree wholeheartedly re Cesnauskis or Velicka, it's quite shameful how these guys (and Miko) are treated by refs.

funnily enough i didnt think he was as bad as people are making out, i actually though he favoured us more than hibs.

perhaps i've simply become so used to shecht refereeing that i thought it was more fair!

Kenny Clark = Cheat.

Velicka = there was definitely contact, borderline whether it was a pen.

The missus noted that Clark had lost control of his anger when he booked Nade - shocking refereeing.

Offside decisions weren't too bad on the tv tbh.

Worst was the ref's inability to see the crude, crunching fouls by Murray and Shiels and ignoring Fletcher assualting Banks with NO chance of getting the ball (not even close).

In my opinion.. chesny needs to stop diving.. He's not going to get the foul when he actually is fouled since he's diving all the time.

I think the ref got it right with him most of the time.

Kenny Clark = Cheat.

Honestly thought Clark was a 12th man for Hibs today, getting sick of us having to play against the ref as well. On tv it looked like a penalty for Velicka as he was pushed, then the arse has the gall to book him as well. He did get a bit better in the second half for a time, then he remembered himself and hounded Nade into that booking, following him and yapping at him.

Another dire display from the officials (how bad was that linesman!), but fortunately, even though Clark tried to get the Hibbies on top of the game, they couldn't capitalize.

Another shocker from Clark. How he failed to book the 2 reptlies earlier in the game for shocking tackles and then book a couple of them late on for nothing tackles is beyond me.

Kenny Clark (i've got a watch too) GIRFUY!

Kenny Clark = Cheat.

:laugh:

referees in scotland treat players like naughty school children, pointing whistling and summoning them over

in the epl referees deal with players in a manner which players seem to accept more

for all the people that say we havent got a refereeing problem in this country, answer this:

how many referees would be able to cop in the premiership week in week out

(hint- anwers =0)

Velicka should never have been booked. There was definite contact which blocked his run and there was no way he could stay on his feet.

It seemed that Hibs players only needed to fall over (particularly in the first half) to be awarded free kicks - the Shiels dive on the edge of our box was shocking.

Was it the animal Murray who perpetrated the outrageous challenge on Palazuelos in the first half and was only spoken to?

Poor performance from a referee who looked angrier and angrier as the game progressed. I have no sympathy with Nade, though.

funnily enough i didnt think he was as bad as people are making out, i actually though he favoured us more than hibs.

perhaps i've simply become so used to shecht refereeing that i thought it was more fair!

I have to say that is the most baffling post i have ever read. I have no idea how you got to that conclusion. The ref today was the worst i think i have ever seen.

like i say dazo

perhaps the way ref have been treating us in the past made him seem less bad than he actually was!

i didn't notice him as much as i usually do referees and we only picked up 2 bookings for a change when we'll normally pick up far more....

as with velicka today, not always through any fault of our own

like i say dazo

perhaps the way ref have been treating us in the past made him seem less bad than he actually was!

i didn't notice him as much as i usually do referees and we only picked up 2 bookings for a change when we'll normally pick up far more....

I normally don't moan about refs but i can honestly say i felt like the ref was cheating today. No one can possibly be that bad at their job.

Velicka = there was definitely contact, borderline whether it was a pen.

The missus noted that Clark had lost control of his anger when he booked Nade - shocking refereeing.

Offside decisions weren't too bad on the tv tbh.

Worst was the ref's inability to see the crude, crunching fouls by Murray and Shiels and ignoring Fletcher assualting Banks with NO chance of getting the ball (not even close).

To be fair to all concerned, Banks got up and asked the ref not to punish Fletcher. The ref was happy with the warning and even some Hibs fans applauded Banks for his sportsmanship. A nice moment in a white hot game.

They were scheidt were they no? Does the flair myth come from making two or three passes with all the opposition in front of them before giving it backwards to Jones or Boozy to fire high into the box??? Our defence never looked like wilting (for once) and we even managed to carry Bambi through the game!

like i say dazo

We had 3 bookings today, Bev. Velicka, Driver, Nade.

I thought Clark was shocking, for one of the better refs in the SPL, which isn't saying much, I realize.

Totally agree.

There has been difference this season compared to the usual crap of seasons gone by.

Our crime count makes us out as thugs which is not the case, we're no worse than any other team in the SPL!

But this season, something has changed with referees attitudes towards us. I can't believe some of the performances, out of all the games I've been to I can't recall a single half decent/fair performance an offical has had.

I don't think I'm becoming paranoid here, but I do have a deep feeling of an 'unlevel playing field' more often than not!

Andy V should not have been booked however it was not a pen either.. Yes there was contact but I (and others) thought it was a case of balance.

I thought too that a lot of soft decisions went against the JT's but what else is new? Murray should've been booked for a tackle from behind on Ruben(?).

The 'having a word with Robbie', bo***cks again.

Why is anyone surprised at the level of refereeing? We'll have to get used to it..

Never gonna change unless referees are made pro, then they will be salaried, trained and held to account. But never gonna happen as that would cost the SFA money and the Old Firm are not affected by the sh*t decisions the other teams have to deal with.

The referees in Scotland make the SPL a joke, never going to be a decent and respected league until they are dealt with.

But again, as long as the OF win each year NOTHING will ever be done.

There's no doubt in my mind that there is a refereeing conspiracy against Hearts.

No doubt what-so-ever.

I actually can't think of any official actually having a reasonable game at Tynecastle all season, with maybe the exception of Stuart Dougal. They've all been shocking in their inability to be even handed. I've never really been one for conspiracy theories, however the only consistent thing about all of these SFA representatives here all season has been their ability to be inconsistent.

No point in the fans moaning about this, the club needs to make an official complaint, starting with todays incompetent clown. Hearts need to show that we are sick fed up being on the wrong end of refereeing decisions.Unles we challenge the GFA this is only going to continue.

There's no doubt in my mind that there is a refereeing conspiracy against Hearts.

No doubt what-so-ever.

I agree, and now they are not even trying to be coy about it, they are blatant with it.

I agree, and now they are not even trying to be coy about it, they are blatant with it.

The ***** had the cheek to swagger off at halftime with a smirk on his face.

badly drawn boy

If you didnt know better :) you would think there was a bias with todays officials ,

Unless i called about 15 decisions wrong , then they were top notch

I almost used up ma 2nd half voice shouting at that smelly soap dodgin cretin. One of the worst displays for a good few weeks.

peebles jambo

in my opinion, kenny clark is a racist, there is no other explanation, why velickas penalty was not given and chesneys trip in the second half were not given, is because he is a racist, cheating weegie bas***d, and gives nothing if you just happen to be lithuanian

. One of the worst displays for a good few weeks.

And after some of the referreeing displays we have witnessed recently, that is some achievement.

Romanov Stole My Pension

I didn't think he was THAT bad.

I'm always very critical of referees but I thought todays ref did quite well. I was happy to see him keep his cards in his pocket too!

I'm always very critical of referees but I thought todays ref did quite well. I was happy to see him keep his cards in his pocket too!

Eh? He gave out 5 in the match. Is that what passes for non-interference by a ref these days?

peebles jambo

you must have been at a different game from me, kc was absolutely shocking and gave hibs everything except a feckin goal

The ***** had the cheek to swagger off at halftime with a smirk on his face.

...aye, and when Hearts came out for the second half (eventually followed by the linesmen) it was anouther few minutes before the hibs came of the tunnel closely followed by clarke!... hmmmmmmmmm:gloomy:

surely after the performance of the latest inept fuc ker there is enough evidence to hang the lot of them.what the **** is going on????????????????????????????

In my opinion.. chesny needs to stop diving.. He's not going to get the foul when he actually is fouled since he's diving all the time.

I think the ref got it right with him most of the time.

You need to watch the incidents on TV. The referee got it totally wrong. Frankly, the referee was cheating.

Refereeing performances in the last couple of weeks have been very poor. With quite a few clear fouls not given, mainly against Lithuanians.

However, let us have a level view of things here, the Lithuanian's dive all the time. Velicka did it today, as did Cesney, and then we get mad when the next time they are fouled that the referee has to think long and hard about it. I'm sorry but what goes around comes around.

However, I have to admit that the referees do not appear to be giving Hearts the rub of the green at the moment.

Archived