Andy Webster HAS signed for Hearts! (merged threads)

Ricknauskis

Im surprised the HUns would do this, i will believe it when i see it on the Hearts site.

What sort of contract does Webster have currently anyone know?

Im surprised the HUns would do this, i will believe it when i see it on the Hearts site.

What sort of contract does Webster have currently anyone know?

Does it matter? Certainly don't to Webster :whistling:

scots civil war

he was getting some abuse from section n recently as well

hope this all works out,the bloke was a ***** as well

He is out of contract in the summer according to this....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7443909.stm

So we take him on loan until the end of the season and then have the option to sign him on a permanent contract in the summer.

A far better played that Bouzid IMO and will form a good partnership with big Zal.

Forgive and forget!

After all the club went through to get compensation for him this would be a huge shock.

Vlad must be planning some outrageous humiliation, can be the only reason.

When fit, the best centre half in the league by a distance.

Terrific signing IMO (if true of course)

Welcome back Andy

he was getting some abuse from section n recently as well

I thought he got off lightly - think it was because the game was quite tense but also because his career has nosedived in a rather pleasant fashion. :thumbsup:

If this turns out to be true then I am sitting here stunned................

Don't know how I'll react to that Judas pulling on a Hearts strip again???

Can't quite get ma head around it..

Just spoken to Hearts player -- deal is being discussed openly amongst players but he has not yet signed -- seems Rangers need to have someone signed first -- it may mean one leaving us though.

Nucky Thompson

Brilliant defender who was probably ill advised the last time he was here. He has my support as soon as he pulls on a maroon jersey :thumbsup:

Even by Romanov's standards this would be an odd one.

Webster's a good player and would improve our team in theory. However with his attitude and what happened in the past I just can't see how he would be welcomed back by Romanov.

link....

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2011/01/31/transfer-deadline-day-celtic-quiet-smith-joins-dons-killie-busy-86908-22889546/

Good signing IMO as long as we have an option to permanently sign him in the summer.

This is rubbish... No deal has been done, yet. There are rumours of talks between clubs that is all at mo.

So we take him on loan until the end of the season and then have the option to sign him on a permanent contract in the summer.

A far better played that Bouzid IMO and will form a good partnership with big Zal.

Forgive and forget!

Agreed, better than Bouzid and thats all i care about. Let those that hate him carry on hating i couldnt give a monkeys as long as he does a job for us till the end of the season.

Forgive and forget!

Never. Even if he apologised he would never be forgiven. Absolute vermin bag of a person, never used the word man as he isnt one, should not be allowed anywhere near Tynecastle. I hope Vlad has an ulterior motive for this like to invite him out to Lithuania and dispose of him.

Will not get my support although I will not boo him as it harms the team. I will choose to sit in silence anytime he does something.

I'll forgive and forget if he plays like he did for utd. Needs o get a grip if he wants to win the fans over again.

He set a new legal precedent for the way he f**ked us over, ffs. Never welcome back. :down:

oh ah grantona

i hate him but he will be a decent player and if he works hard could well win me back over to be honest i never really liked him when first here but as a player he improves us

After all the club went through to get compensation for him this would be a huge shock.

Vlad must be planning some outrageous humiliation, can be the only reason.

It is a very odd piece of business on everything but the playing side. But then, the playing side is really most of what matters to me. I thought we had seen it all when Rudi came back, but this is astonishing.

On the other hand, maybe your theory is right. Sniper in the stand?

Drylaw Hearts

Some folk need to learn to forgive and learn to get on with things.

The guy wanted to leave - he didn't murder anyone ffs.

Commander Harris

If true there must be a lot going on behind the scenes for Dear Leader to sanction this.

This one isn't on the BBC website, though all the other deals mentioned in the Record report are.

Not sure how I'd feel about it. I detested the wee ****** after his previous behaviour, but I trust JJ, and if Webster's willing to bury the hatchet with VR then I'm willing to give him my support.

Archived