Zammam off to boro

K1874M

RoussetsShorts

Hibernian have agreed a fee with Middlesbrough that will allow Moroccan midfielder Merouanne Zemmama to leave Easter Road.

The 27-year-old, who arrived from Raja Casablanca in 2006, is out of contract with the Edinburgh club in the summer.

But, should a work permit be issued, he is expected to rejoin his former boss, Tony Mowbray, at the Riverside.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hibernian/9380840.stm

I'm not happy, that him, Hogg and looks like riordan away, they are all gash, I wish they were staying. I really hope Nish gets a new deal.

he's shite so no great loss to them, though I can't think who will replace in their line-up. at least we can finally get shot of the dreadful "beast" patter so that's a bonus.

Wonder how much he went for, can only assume a nominal fee considering his contract being up at the end of the season. How much of that money will CC get to see :whistling:

On the subject of Hibs,Sky channel 134 has the Welsh version of Alba.. Swansea v Orient live at the moment.

A familiar loser in goal for swansea.........

On the subject of Hibs,Sky channel 134 has the Welsh version of Alba.. Swansea v Orient live at the moment.

A familiar loser in goal for swansea.........

With a familiar 'flap' for the Orient goal.

Archived