?40 million bid for Torres!

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Turned down by Liverpool from Chelsea.

Chelsea making crazy bids for Torres and Aguero, publicity stunts imo!!!

Publicity stunts, perhaps, but by whom?

Do you mean who is leaking the news to the press?

I think Chelsea and Liverpool both would benefit from the publicity of this.

"Chelsea still looking to bolster team" and "Liverpool show determination to compete at the top by holding onto best players".

Torres isnt worth that, he's lost a yard of pace at least since his injury problems. Going the same way as Michael Owen, still a good player but they would be better shoving all their money into someone like Aguero, Soldado or Llorente. ?60m is just idocy.

The Old Tolbooth

60 million bid by chelsea for torres now! :ermm:

Torres looks like he doesn't want to be at Liverpool, so if the bid is anywhere near ?60M then I would bite their hand off and get some replacements in before the window closes.

giulleme balague (sp) has said tores wants liverpool to accept chelseas bid

source was on sky sports news yellow news ticker

Granted I've seldom watched him over 90 minutes but I honestly find him a bit one dimensional?

Now fair do's that ONE dimension has made him a striker of great repute but I'm not sure if he would fit into Chelsea's

style which often appears to involve sublime inter-passing in the final 3rd?

Torres isnt worth that, he's lost a yard of pace at least since his injury problems. Going the same way as Michael Owen, still a good player but they would be better shoving all their money into someone like Aguero, Soldado or Llorente. ?60m is just idocy.

I think Llorente has basically signed a pre contract with Real.Heard on La Liga that a deal and fee has already been agreed for in the summer.

I think Llorente has basically signed a pre contract with Real.Heard on La Liga that a deal and fee has already been agreed for in the summer.

that will be a great signing for real, llorente is a great striker, strong, powerful, good touch, has an eye for goal. He would be an ideal replacement for drogba at chelsea

Archived