would you rather?

Bozi

in a rather bizarre moment of rational thinking following a defeat (probably first time in my 32 years of life) i began to look at the result today in a different light. what would the reaction and general conception be if we had managed to get away from parkhead with a draw tonight? obviously it would have been viewed as a very good result,but what if that had been tempered with a draw against Gers? would people have still written us off as unable to produce when it matters?

personally i would have been happy to get through both games undefeated and would have bitten your hand off for 2 draws. that said though we are 1 point better off than we would have been with that sequence. admittedly this was a dreadful performance but it was due to happen sooner or later and it hits home our need for a back-up to Kyle

so i ask you the question,would you rather have drawn both games or taken a win,a win that helps emphasise that we ARE capable of beating them?

there is a long way to go and while i have never gotten carried away,if we can keeep on their coat-tails a little longer the next old firm game is just around the corner and we CAN make up ground on them once again

JJ said this at the weekend and I agree with it. We could well have lost on Saturday too but didn't. By my reckoning we still have 3 points more than I thought we would have from the last 3 games.

Archived