Tyres

Craig_

Hi folks, my beloved Alfa's got an MOT coming up, and I reckon at least two of the tyres might be dodgy, so was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for where to take it. Obviously, Farmer Autocare and Kwik-Fit are out of the question, but any ideas would be much appreciated! :thumbsup:

Hiy.. Whats wrong with kwik fit my dad works there!

I know Farmer sold them years ago, but still can't shake off the hobo connection!

Hi folks, my beloved Alfa's got an MOT coming up, and I reckon at least two of the tyres might be dodgy, so was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for where to take it. Obviously, Farmer Autocare and Kwik-Fit are out of the question, but any ideas would be much appreciated! :thumbsup:

What size mate, I might be able to help out..... :thumbsup:

I wont go back to these budget tyre places until they can balance a wheel properly. I ended up buying new alloys and tyres as they kept telling me they were buckled.

D!cks

Guest C00l K1d

I know Farmer sold them years ago, but still can't shake off the hobo connection!

Haha, my dads actually good friends with Farmer.. as much he is a hobo fud he's an alright guy :rolleyes::lol:

Still, dont go to him for tyres though! :lol:

This is a decent website:

www.tyre-shopper.co.uk

Either that National aren't too bad. I'm usually wary of going to these big chains to get the car fixe or whatever, but been fine when I've used them.

I used E-Tyres last year when I had a blow out.

They come to you and change the tyres on street at a very reasonable price.

Blackcirlces every time for me, I haven't found anywhere cheaper and the Maybury garage round the corner fit them - good service on both counts.

Just out of curiosity I searched for my Tyres.....Kuhmo KU31

E tyres are ?126 each

Blackcircles are ?91.50 each

The guy I go to in Linlithgow.....?82.20 each

Tenner in petrol to get there?:whistling:

dalkeithjambo

What about Scottyre in Broxburn, had many a good deal with them, sure some garage will fit them for you. I use GP autos in Dalkeith to fit tyres.

Have literally saved loads doing it this way.

What size mate, I might be able to help out..... :thumbsup:

They're 195/60R15s.

Incidentally, many thanks to everyone for your help. Will get the damn thing through the MOT somehow...

They're 195/60R15s.

Incidentally, many thanks to everyone for your help. Will get the damn thing through the MOT somehow...

I have a pair 195 60 R15 Brand New Budget Tyres. Can give you the pair for ?45.00 :thumbsup:

Miller Jambo 60

I use blackcircles. Very good service.

Used them too bud, good prices and fitting at a location near to you.

...a bit disco

What about Scottyre in Broxburn, had many a good deal with them, sure some garage will fit them for you. I use GP autos in Dalkeith to fit tyres.

Have literally saved loads doing it this way.

Think they've moved out to Newbridge direction due to their roof collapsing during the bad weather!

Just out of curiosity I searched for my Tyres.....Kuhmo KU31

E tyres are ?126 each

Blackcircles are ?91.50 each

The guy I go to in Linlithgow.....?82.20 each

Not from where I live... :thumbsup: ...although, if it was, I would still be saving cash.. :turned:

Ya think? :teehee:

Ya think? :teehee:

Never have I been in and just changed the one tyre at a time....so I would say Yes...... :thumbsup:

Hope this clarifies matters.... :rolleyes:

Budget Exhausts mate, used them loads and everytime i check online or elsewhere these guys have always being the cheapest. My last tyres for my bmw 3 seriers were 70 pounds cheaper here than etyres. Its on steveson road as well.

http://www.tyreplus.co.uk/budget-exhausts-and-tyres.asp

A wee tip, get a price online from them first before you go in to get the best prices.

Never have I been in and just changed the one tyre at a time....so I would say Yes...... :thumbsup:

Hope this clarifies matters.... :rolleyes:

See, you are changing the rules now! :teehee:

See, you are changing the rules now! :teehee:

Oh Mr. Musemic.....will we ever agree...?? :D

[The OP thought at least 2 tyres were dodgy.... :ninja: ]

Depends where you work / are willing to travel to...

I go to this place in Linlithgow as they stock Kuhmo tyres and they are the ones I want on my babys feet...

http://www.linlithgowtyres.co.uk/

Cheers for that - booked in for this afternoon. Seems to be the cheapest around!

Archived