• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snake Plissken

Tommo?

(too soon?)

Not too soon

too-old.jpg

Thought it might be a good time to resurrect this thread...

255030_234690413213715_115381091811315_1165811_6151733_n.jpg

http://www.facebook....&type=1

:mellow:

I don't know him. I had to ask Boris how I recognised him on Saturday night and that's what it was.

Hahaha - so you did! Outraged to pass as 45 years old! :rolleyes:

Nah, I know someone who works at the Corrie Inn. Unrelated.

Boris drinks at Corrie Inn? Who else drinks there? KB sesh imo.

On occassion, although The Oak is my more regular Corstorphine watering hole. :thumbsup:

:mellow:

Hahaha - so you did! Outraged to pass as 45 years old! :rolleyes:

On occassion, although The Oak is my more regular Corstorphine watering hole. :thumbsup:

A 45 year old Daniel Craig lookalike with a poor wardrobe combination. At least you got an offer of lunch. Pretty sure you didn't go home alone either. In fact, I saw you leaving with someone!

I'm meant to be working but have spent the last half hour p!shing myself laughing at this thread. Great stuff. :D

I don't really get annoyed that much when I go out. Generally cos I've got two kids and don't get out as much! And when I do, I'll usually go to boozers where the crowd's good and there aren't many @rseholes. My clubbing days are sadly, mainly a thing of the past. I miss the days of waking up, still reeking and stinking of kebabs and beer, in some strange bursd hoose trying to work out how I can silently leave. Then going out the next night with my mates and trying to work out what happened the previous night. :(

A 45 year old Daniel Craig lookalike with...

I'd forgotten about that!

:yas:

a poor wardrobe combination. At least you got an offer of lunch.

And also that...

:what:

• 7 months later...

397967_332282306800772_166950493333955_1283679_961206840_n.jpg

:stare:

Just because you cannot now "un-see" that, doesn't mean you have to inflict it on the rest of us.

down.gif

Just because you cannot now "un-see" that, doesn't mean you have to inflict it on the rest of us.

down.gif

Think of it like those pictures you get of diseased lungs on fag packets to remind you not to smoke.

Think of it like those pictures you get of diseased lungs on fag packets to remind you not to smoke.

In all seriousness, I'd rather look at those pictures.

Snake Plissken

(edited by request)

Great thread.

I also enjoyed Doug's curry story, 'the startled' picture and my own stellar defence of The Hive (and I wish to clarify the pic in 195 is NOT me) and the (at the time) topical David Goodwillie joke.

Top stuff.

jamboinglasgow

Might use this photo to stop my friends going to the hive, cant stand the place. She has more hair under her arms them me. :yucky:

How the hell did I miss this at the time?!?!? (The posting, not the picture being taken)

An incredible day/night that will live long in the memory. My second favourite Tucker is in that pic, but Spicy Jim is looking incredible. X

Bit of a low point for me, but I was in this situation and politely asked the girls to go to the back of the que a few times. Got the response of what you going to do about it, I ended up gobbing on her back, she had a backless dress on.

:yas:

How the hell did I miss this at the time?!?!? (The posting, not the picture being taken)

An incredible day/night that will live long in the memory. My second favourite Tucker is in that pic, but Spicy Jim is looking incredible. X

You were probably fighting sleep. (The picture being taken, not the posting)

trollface.png

You were probably fighting sleep. (The picture being taken, not the posting)

trollface.png

Had this been in the Citrus and not yon pub on Bread St, I'd have gave you that one!

Well worth reading through this before bed!!

It makes the suave sav in Glasgow look classy, which is no mean feat!! :thumbsup:

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

when your mates invite their bursds and after a few drinks they all retreat into their own private conversations and it's unbelievably awkward for the rest of you

Malcolm Tucker

I've got one of just me and Spicy from that night.

Maybe I'll show you it some time.

I've got one of just me and Spicy from that night.

Maybe I'll show you it some time.

You could show me today. :)

....and if you are guessing that you are my second favourite Tucker, that would be a failed guess. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

418428_10150640432789697_132358979696_9105427_1210286275_n.jpg

YOU MIRIN BRAH?

Is that supposed to be a bicep?

:facepalm:

Guaranteed those people have a wardrobe full of the latest Henleys 'gear'.

Jesus christ.

Guaranteed those people have a wardrobe full of the latest Henleys 'gear'.

Jesus christ.

Looking at the veins popping out his arm, he's either a roid head or been doing bicep curls in the toilets.

Looking at the veins popping out his arm, he's either a roid head or been doing bicep curls in the toilets.

A couple of posts earlier you were saying his arms looked small - now accusing him of being on gear?? haha. Make your mind up

Is that the Hive by the way? Think I have been there once......

A couple of posts earlier you were saying his arms looked small - now accusing him of being on gear?? haha. Make your mind up

Is that the Hive by the way? Think I have been there once......

Seen plenty wee boys on the gear!

Yep Hive.

Aye that is true! Haha

I remember I liked the music at Hive but it was too crowded and I actually felt old there, even though I had only just turned 22 at the time!

Aye that is true! Haha

I remember I liked the music at Hive but it was too crowded and I actually felt old there, even though I had only just turned 22 at the time!

It's a horrendous club but always swimming with dirties.

Guaranteed pick up.

Archived