Bet of the Day

The Bam

I really fancy Hearts to win 2-1 this afternoon. Odds of 10/1 with Willie Hills......;)

Add Velicka 1st goal and its 45/1

add Driver as first goal about 55/1 or 60/1 cant mind

Great bet I have money on both and 2-0 with AD

Dean Winchester
Add Velicka 1st goal and its 45/1

add Driver as first goal about 55/1 or 60/1 cant mind

Great bet I have money on both and 2-0 with AD

I have Hearts 2-1 with Cesny first goal myself... 145/1

I have Hearts 2-1 with Cesny first goal myself... 145/1

Where? Max odd in willie hills were 2-1 with berra 135/1 I think and coral were less than that

Dean Winchester
Where? Max odd in willie hills were 2-1 with berra 135/1 I think and coral were less than that

Willie hills mate, and I was gonna put Berra at 2-1 and willie hill was giving me odds of 200/1 :wacko:

Willie hills mate, and I was gonna put Berra at 2-1 and willie hill was giving me odds of 200/1 :wacko:

Thats strange mate, thats not the odds they gave me cos I would have went with that, crackin bet cos chesney will tear hibs apart down the right! Maybe the guy gave it to me wrong?

Really? Sounds good.

A few other good ones

STOKE V preston 4/6

Barnet v PETERBOROUGH 11/8

Wrexham V MK 8/13

Partick v HAMILTON 6/5

Queens P v RAITH 11/10

Newcastle, hate to say it but they are a great price @ 4/5.

Newcastle manager Kevin Keegan will have few selection decisions to make as he prepares for the visit of Bolton.

Keegan has just 12 senior players from which to choose, with Emre, Alan Smith and Nicky Butt suspended and four men away on Africa Cup of Nations duty.

Newcastle (from): Given, Harper, Carr, N'Zogbia, Enrique, Rozehnal, Cacapa, Taylor, Edgar, Milner, Duff, LuaLua, Viduka, Owen, Carroll.

That's what I thought.

A few other good ones

STOKE V preston 4/6

Barnet v PETERBOROUGH 11/8

Wrexham V MK 8/13

Partick v HAMILTON 6/5

Queens P v RAITH 11/10

Good work fella:thumb:

Dean Winchester
Thats strange mate, thats not the odds they gave me cos I would have went with that, crackin bet cos chesney will tear hibs apart down the right! Maybe the guy gave it to me wrong?

I take it you bought it in the shop? I done mines online... Didnt realise there'd be such a big difference though!

I take it you bought it in the shop? I done mines online... Didnt realise there'd be such a big difference though!

Yeah done it in the shop in Gorgie, if you don it on-line it will be right, I'm gonna stick a few quid on it before the game anyways, must have been the boy in the shop getting it wrong

to say we'll keep a clean sheet is more daring than saying hearts will score 2 in my eyes....

Gotta be looking at 2-1 with Driver 41/1 , Val 35/1 or Ches 75/1 as first goal scorers - 5er on each for me. (@coral)

Cant believe the will hill odds.... sure thats not first to score and hibs winning 2-1???

20/1 for Cesny to score first (or last) with PaddyPower. Also took 3-2 at 33/1 as I can't see either team keeping the ball out of the net today!

Dean Winchester
to say we'll keep a clean sheet is more daring than saying hearts will score 2 in my eyes....

Gotta be looking at 2-1 with Driver 41/1 , Val 35/1 or Ches 75/1 as first goal scorers - 5er on each for me. (@coral)

Cant believe the will hill odds.... sure thats not first to score and hibs winning 2-1???

Nope... My statement says:

"Hearts to Win 2-1, Deividas Cesnauskis Hearts V Hibernian, First Goal Scorer @ 145/1"

"Hearts to Win 2-1, Deividas Cesnauskis Hearts V Hibernian, First Goal Scorer @ 145/1"

well you're a lucky lucky man.... I'm just getting over half that on coral.

Just went into Willie Hills and couldnt get 145/1 with your bet, maybe the on-line system is burst, I'm in the process of signing up for an account just to get that bet

Dean Winchester
Just went into Willie Hills and couldnt get 145/1 with your bet, maybe the on-line system is burst, I'm in the process of signing up for an account just to get that bet

http://www.willhill.com/iibs/EN/relatedbets.asp?couponid=FB1924507&section=1&dateblock=1&event=1&CouponChoice=FB1381543

Still coming up 145/1 their :) I shoved a quid on Berra as well, cant really complain at 200/1 for that!

http://www.willhill.com/iibs/EN/relatedbets.asp?couponid=FB1924507&section=1&dateblock=1&event=1&CouponChoice=FB1381543

Still coming up 145/1 their :) I shoved a quid on Berra as well, cant really complain at 200/1 for that!

Magic mate cheers for that, maybe on-line has inflated prices or it's a special, they have "sale" splashed everywhere! Good luck anyways man!

Archived