I'm just too excited

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I cannae sleep

We're going to hump the Hibs today!!

Dean Winchester

I'm getting quite worried at how confident alot of people (including myself!) seem to be...

Hope it doesnt come back to bite me on the arse :(

Drylaw Hearts
I cannae sleep

We're going to hump the Hibs today!!

I know how you feel.

I've been up since 5.30am !!

I'm going for a convincing 3-1 win, with Velicka to bullet home the opener.

FTH.

stirlingshirejambo

not looked forward so much to a game for ages..

Wee man is actually up dressed in his strip.Recently it's been a struggle to convince him we have to go to support our team.

Come on the JT's

Me too...Ive been up since 6.30, watched the 22 games in a row video last night and it brought back many many good memories.

Lets get right into them

Get the ball wide and let Chesny and Driver rip them apart

Brian Whittaker's Tache
I could crush a grape.

Youre showing your age

Brian Whittaker's Tache
I could wrestle action man:):)

My mate's married to his daughter

She's proper fit

The Old Tolbooth

I'm semi confident, I was very confident until my mate rudely pointed out last night that our season shouldnt have been soooo bad that Chesney coming back was such a huge plus.

I'll take 1-0

Woke up at 6:30 with butterflies and excitement :P

Bring it!

I had to read that again I thought you said butterflies and excrement...LOL

Apparently the brain can read a word even if the letters are all jumbled up but I think I wasn't paying attention.

I feel the same as before the Easter Road game last season when the reptiles lifted the wee cup. We won that game and I had a cracking day so bring it on again please. We are due a fantastic performance form our team.

Dean Winchester
Apparently the brain can read a word even if the letters are all jumbled up but I think I wasn't paying attention.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

I'll cross it and you volley the ball right into the top corner of the hobo net!;)

Archived