Shania Twain

hoody_06

Need a little help guys,

does anyone know if Shania Twain is coming to the UK for a tour anytime this year,

its my dads birthday next friday, and thats his fav artist, i am at work the now so cant get onto ticketmaster or her official site, so any help is appreciated

cheers

PeterCapital
Need a little help guys,

does anyone know if Shania Twain is coming to the UK for a tour anytime this year,

its my dads birthday next friday, and thats his fav artist, i am at work the now so cant get onto ticketmaster or her official site, so any help is appreciated

cheers

Instead I think you should buy him some beer and tell him to man-up.

Her official site won't help you. Tour information is available only to those who are paid-up members of her fan club. Membership is $33 per year.

That don't impress me much!

Her official site won't help you. Tour information is available only to those who are paid-up members of her fan club. Membership is $33 per year.

So only about 4 people know where she will be playing?

PeterCapital

Thats clever cause its the words to one of her songs!

Need a little help guys,

cheers

Your dad doesnt feel like a woman does he?

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Not the words to a song, and its been done.

:rolleyes:

Shame.

I know that you muppet. I just said she don't impress me much and knew the words were different.

:eek:

Archived