BBC Highlights (Merged Threads)

Harry Palmer

bigbryanthejambo

Skacels corners are top drawer. If Kev Kyle can start doing what he's paid for and bulleting sum in it could be another thing in our ammunition belt. Which with Temps and co at the moment is getting bigger and bigger. :)

scott herbertson

Skacels corners are top drawer. If Kev Kyle can start doing what he's paid for and bulleting sum in it could be another thing in our ammunition belt. Which with Temps and co at the moment is getting bigger and bigger. :)

..and suso and driver in the wings

... and guys like Robinson ( who we were raving about last year) and Glen ( who we were raving about two years ago) as back up

We have loadsa forwards now - when did we last have this embarrassment of riches?

Can someone post the highlights up as the link to the bbc doesnt work in Australia

Thanks

Tasha

bigbryanthejambo

..and suso and driver in the wings

... and guys like Robinson ( who we were raving about last year) and Glen ( who we were raving about two years ago) as back up

We have loadsa forwards now - when did we last have this embarrassment of riches?

I know mate :) JJ just seems to know how to get the best oot them aswell. Twice in our lifetime has he brought a sense of Hearts back to Hearts and to see him singing and shaking hands in the stand 2night was brilliant.

I've reviewed the red card about a dozen times and it is deserved. It's all about angles folks and from the refs angle it was deserving of a red. From my angle it was a red as well but then I'm biased...

I'm sure the 'penalty' decision is just evening things up over the course of the season.

Don't forget..... It's a Conspiracy, it's a conspiracy....etc.

And Mr Jefferies. :thumbsup:

I've also reviewed that disgusting dive from Pooper....

Spot on again ref. :thumbsup:

All I know about the 1st goal was trying to keep my balance and not tumble forward down the Wheatfield... :teehee:

bigbryanthejambo

can I be the first to point out the caption at the end of the highlights when JJ is in the stand says Hearts-0 Celtic -2 :o

can I be the first to point out the caption at the end of the highlights when JJ is in the stand says Hearts-0 Celtic -2 :o

Nope, but you can be the second :)

please someone post the highlights on here or youtube as bbc sport doesnt work in australia

thanks

tasha

Lennon is sending this in to the SFA ...again ...once he has filled in the blanks

dpzrps.jpg

brilliant. what a post. UP THE GINGER LITTLE PRICK!!!!!!!!!!

please someone post the highlights on here or youtube as bbc sport doesnt work in australia

thanks

tasha

I'll do it for ya pal, gimme 5mins and I'll post it here :thumbsup:

What do we reckon to the pen claim then?

penclaim.jpg

High feet imo.

Your opinion is correct.

Again, I couldn't see from where I was and wondered what the fuss was about...

I did see the ref look for guidance from the linesman who signalled nothing.

Spot on linesman. :thumbsup:

I've also just reviwed the reaction of Alan 'Bawheid' Thompson and Shaun 'Bairn' Baloney and have to say it is very enjoyable.

:lol:

givememychoice

Your opinion is correct.

Again, I couldn't see from where I was and wondered what the fuss was about...

I did see the ref look for guidance from the linesman who signalled nothing.

Spot on linesman. :thumbsup:

Quite Clearly high feet (goncalves got a straight red for that....)

Key issues: The feet were high BEFORE the ball touched Stevenson's "hand", therefore, the correct decision is a free kick to Hearts.

Secondly, if you note the picture, does it look like stevenson is trying to play the ball or to hold back from the impending foot/chest collision. To me, there is no intent, nor any intent to TRY and handball...the difference being if you go charging down a clearance with your arms raised above your head, you arent moving hand to ball as you dont have time, but you are putting them in an intentional position to limit where the ball can go. (I think Larsson had a goal scored in this manor disallowed maybe in the UEFA final). Stevensons arms were as much within the body as they generally are on him.

I can understand the claims for a penalty, but upon review, no penalty should have been given. A free kick to Hearts though should have.

Lets see how long this last son Youtube before it violates the SPL copyright :(

Never put any tags on it so hopefully it will stay up a while, but I was thinking the same last night :ninja:

Never put any tags on it so hopefully it will stay up a while, but I was thinking the same last night :ninja:

Spot on mate.

They only way they can find it is via this thread.

Unless someone posts the link it elsewhere.

When the view count suddenly doubles up

you know it has been linked to some Celtic page.

Here's another shot of the penalty claim which is even more revealing.

getedfrontimage.jpg

Not just a high boot but Hooper has a handful of Bouzid's shirt, surely two potential fouls to us before he plays the ball off Stevenson?

Just finished watching the highlights on the bbc sport website again of us beating Celtic... If you watch it carefully at the end when the score pops up it says...

Hearts 0-Celtic 2...

Now im very very sure we actually won 2-0 yesterday? Who the hell put that score up!? :down:

Here's another shot of the penalty claim which is even more revealing.

getedfrontimage.jpg

Not just a high boot but Hooper has a handful of Bouzid's shirt, surely two potential fouls to us before he plays the ball off Stevenson?

Certainly agree to that despite Richard Gordon last night repeating his view that it was a clear penalty.

Guest juvehearts

doesnt show the other 2 reckless challenges by samaras or hooper tho does it

both were strait red cards.

when they know theyre in for a hiding the always go out & try & kill people

the highlights dont even highlight the clear pro IRA songs either

celtic fc are utter filth

Not as stupid as that one!

Not as stupid as for example..some trumpet dressing up as Woody from Toy Story and luring kids for enjoyment. :ninja:

doesnt show the other 2 reckless challenges by samaras or hooper tho does it

both were strait red cards.

when they know theyre in for a hiding the always go out & try & kill people

the highlights dont even highlight the clear pro IRA songs either

celtic fc are utter filth

Most highlights seem to lower the volume of the supporters in favour of the commentator, in fact the Beeb don't even show the supporters.

Shite in other words.

Shame the highlights didn't show Hooper's second dive as well. He should have been off. I watched the game on TV and the commentators were waiting for his red card just as they had called Samaras's red card which he didn't get.

It is clear from the photograph above that Stevenson is protecting himself from the high boot and it is incidental that the ball hit his arm as there was a previous infringement

The other way round - it would be explained in papers and TV at least as a possibility as to why the ref didn't give the penalty. This way the next referee is allowed to think that we have already had our luck, which could cause a problem in another game soon !

Archived