?500,000.00 per annum

Sherlock

I was told today by a hibs supporting colleague that this is how much the hibs board take out of their club every year.

Worth every penny and deserve all they take, in my opinion.

And to think that VR gets accused of being shady.

Drylaw Hearts

I was told today by a hibs supporting colleague that this is how much the hibs board take out of their club every year.

What is the reason for them taking ?500,000 ?

Seymour M Hersh

I had heard that Rod the tache was the highest earner at fester road but didn't think that would necessarily make him that well paid. That's quite an amount for such a fiscally prudent (so we are led to believe) club.

The tache never misses a trick when it comes too penny pinching :woot:

aaaaaa.bmp

lordy. it must have been so easy for the mousered miser to clamber aboard this rather lucrative gravy train without anyone noticing. sirgay has been conveniently diverting all attention away from their own laughable club and on to hearts finances.

all i can conclude from this is that sirgay is in fact the mousered miser himself. a dastardly but brilliant plan has really come to fruition.

Running a Scottish football club that turns a profit.

Job well done and salary well deserved.

rudi must stay

Running a Scottish football club that turns a profit.

Job well done and salary well deserved.

ye, having a good competitive football team doesnt matter..

Petrie doesn't give a toss about the team on the pitch or the fans for the time being - he is happy to just keep plodding along in mediocraty as long as the balance sheet adds up to a profit.

rudi must stay

Petrie doesn't give a toss about the team on the pitch or the fans for the time being - he is happy to just keep plodding along in mediocraty as long as the balance sheet adds up to a profit.

seems like it. Which is a decent plan I suppose, when you don't have the talent on the pitch though you're not going to stay up..

So that's why Stroker was sold this year?

They'll be fecked next year then... who else is there?

rudi must stay

So that's why Stroker was sold this year?

They'll be fecked next year then... who else is there?

Hughes said on Sunday he expected Duffy to be a good signing for them, don't know though he hasn't done much since his time at Falkirk.

Hughes said on Sunday he expected Duffy to be a good signing for them, don't know though he hasn't done much since his time at Falkirk.

Thought Duffy Jnr was on loan.....

Still, my point stands.

rudi must stay

Thought Duffy Jnr was on loan.....

Still, my point stands.

ah yes so he is. But they might get him permanently in the summer. They might get a few bob for Riordan as well, he's still vastly overrated.

Isn't the Rat one of the players who's deal is up at the end of the season then?

I believe he IS one of the 16 as is Ian Murray.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Ross,

So... By my reckoning... Hibs have five players that you would say are potentially good and valuable right now...

The Rat, Bamba, Duffy, Murray and Zemamma.

Are all five in the last year of their contracts or just on looan then?

Mentioned this before when they started going on about our finances. The hibs board is much better remunerated than their peers. Maybe they could argue they deserve it whilst their accounts are in decent nick, but that conveyor belt of talent is nearly running in reverse - and there are no more 'car parks' to sell off.

Will Petrie still rip off the orcs when their accounts plummet into the red? Well, probably - after all that support couldn't see through Duff & Gray, rather ironically despite the attention they spend on our accounts!

Got this list off a Rangers forum after googling to see if I could find who was out of contract. Turns out it's 18 players (I think 2 are loan players)

Trayks, Duffy, Riordan, Nish, Miller, Welsh, Galbraith, McBride, Stevenson, Rankin, Zemmama, Bamba, Currie, Thicot, Dickoh, Grounds, Smith and Stack.

Turns out Murray isn't one of them but that is actually a positive because no club is going to pay money for that prick laugh.gif

I heard a rumour that it was Hughes who injured Duffy during a training match?

Any truth to that or just the usual bollox?

Hannibal Lecter

Just as long as they play with flair :whistling:

• 1 month later...

I hope Petrie can stray strong in the face of the mounting criticism from those despicable ingrates from Lochend.

Petrie really does deserve every penny for overseeing such a long-term, carefully constructed strategy.

Well done The Mouser.

I hope Petrie can stray strong in the face of the mounting criticism from those despicable ingrates from Lochend.

Petrie really does deserve every penny for overseeing such a long-term, carefully constructed strategy.

Well done The Mouser.

just a hunch but.... :hobo:

Petrie must be kicking himself that the NHS have changed poilicy!

If only the NHS weren't stopping paying "managers" high salaries , while getting rid of the real workers, it would have been a stick on position for him when the hobos eventually get the tar and feathers out!

Mind you at around ?300,000 a year or so, he's probably got enough to retire to Antigua!!!

Never quite understood the high praise that Petrie is lauded with. Landed lucky with the fact that hibs had a car park to sell, apart from that it's the same plan our beloved pieman had - sell someone every year for ?2m (while rewarding yourself very well) and like the pieman he's about to find out what happens when there's nobody left to sell !!

By my simple economics if, after selling an assett for ?2m you show a profit of approx ?200,000 it suggests that you are actually operating at a loss. (I am not an accountant or anything like btw)

cant wait for the next set of figures tho'

Are you serious?

Can you really not see the sarcasm in the OP?

I am my good man, the same OP that dredged up his own post from two months ago?

Oh, and how many Jambos do you hear calling Petrie 'The Mouser'?

I am my good man, the same OP that dredged up his own post from two months ago?

Oh, and how many Jambos do you hear calling Petrie 'The Mouser'?

The OP has been on the board for years, although not posted much recently.

They are being 100% sarcastic.

The OP has been on the board for years, although not posted much recently.

They are being 100% sarcastic.

Ok, I bow to your superior knowledge - but my spidey senses say otherwise...just sayin....

just a hunch but.... :hobo:

:rofl:

Sherlock is not a Hibs fan, not in the slightest.

Oh, and Sherlock, happy new year buddy.:thumbsup:

How many peeps is the Hibs board?

500k between how many? Its not a lot between say 6 blokes - I have no idea how many village idiots comprise the Hibs board?

:mellow:

Sherlock is not a Hibs fan, not in the slightest.

Oh, and Sherlock, happy new year buddy.:thumbsup:

Happy New Year to you and the family BH, all the best for 2011.

And what a way to start the year!!

p.s. I've had a few insults thrown at me over the years (half of them in our old company) but i've never been called a hibby before, not even a pishy internet term like 'hobo'!

Happy New Year to you and the family BH, all the best for 2011.

And what a way to start the year!!

p.s. I've had a few insults thrown at me over the years (half of them in our old company) but i've never been called a hibby before, not even a pishy internet term like 'hobo'!

:laugh:

Next he'll say that you are shite with the girls and your chat is honkin'. Unfortunately, there may be truth in both of those statements though!:ninja:

:laugh:

Next he'll say that you are shite with the girls and your chat is honkin'. Unfortunately, there may be truth in both of those statements though!:ninja:

Top drawer patter which results in top drawer sloshpots, as you well know my friend.

Top drawer patter which results in top drawer sloshpots, as you well know my friend.

You do have a sense of humour dude, I'll give you that. Speak to you prior to ICT dude, definitely.:thumbsup:

gorgie_rebel

No idea what Petrie takes as a salary from Hibs but I would imagine a fair proportion of the 500k is loan repayment to HFC holdings and Morston assets. Both of which the very very rich Tom Farmer is heavily involved in.

Club saviour............but not for free :whistling:

No idea what Petrie takes as a salary from Hibs but I would imagine a fair proportion of the 500k is loan repayment to HFC holdings and Morston assets. Both of which the very very rich Tom Farmer is heavily involved in.

Club saviour............but not for free :whistling:

That was the point I was making earlier.

Archived