biggest laugh in a long time

tedp6873

I knew you'd get one with this thread :biggrin:

yeah was just waiting to see how long it took them to bite.................... not long

Deluded to the end, you will still be saying that even when it is built. 3 years and not a brick laid on your stand, what's the hold up.

yeah i know i have a member of my family who lives in the block of flats opposite i told him you need to object to them building,cause its a shame they will never fill it never mind build it......................... oh yeah and another thing why did Sir Tom Farmer sell the Butterfly to a housing development............................... cause its taken you 4 years to process it and taken them 9 mnths to build,sell over 100 flats,could be more or will be hahahahahahahahahahaha

FTH

The butterfly was never Farmers to sell. It belonged to the council.

aye cheers mate lol what i meant was they wouldnt sell it to him.....HOBO ;)

aye cheers mate lol what i meant was they wouldnt sell it to him.....HOBO ;)

Basically Farmer wanted the council to sell it to him for peanuts so he could build a housing development on it. As opposed to selling it to developers for market value. Deluded is the word.

Basically Farmer wanted the council to sell it to him for peanuts so he could build a housing development on it. As opposed to selling it to developers for market value. Deluded is the word.

Aye just like they have no debt but farmer owns the land the stadium is on. ( i think) He bought it for a penny to get them oot the *****e..

The step into "too brave" has now been made by many an infiltrator.

Time for a purge - and it would be the most acceptable instance of ethnic cleansing ever known.

Archived