Goldenballs

RockyBalboa

Ibrahim Tall
How goods that show!

Some bird just bumped a lad out of 50k. Id love to go on that show :)

That birds a bint like. :laugh:

Would probably steal everytime myself tbh, only way you can guarantee yourself any money or atleast stop yourself being stolen from.

RockyBalboa
I would always steal... Though i am watching Paul O Grady today..:o

I'd split unless I didnt trust the other person, then I would steal so they dinnae win anything aswell as me. Great show :)

RockyBalboa
That birds a bint like. :laugh:

Would probably steal everytime myself tbh, only way you can guarantee yourself any money or atleast stop yourself being stolen from.

She was a bint - the lad was crying an everything.

I would steal as I'm pretty honest and if you stole friends and that wouldnt trust you anymore. :eek: Like I said though if I didnt trust the other person I would steal to stop them winning. I can usually tell who splits and steals so I would be pretty nifty on it. :cool:

I've never seen this show but it sounds like exactly the same terrible show that Nasty Nick from Big Brother had on tv years ago.

From what I recall it made perfect sense to just take all the money as there was no risk in doing that.

Load o' pish.

Up there with 3/2/1 as the worst quiz show ever.A show so crap that some on this thread would watch Deal or no Deal or Paul O Grady instead.:)

why the hell would any not steal!?

most pointless program ever mede

I've never actually watched it with the sound on - it's always on one of the screens when I'm in the gym, but I can't be arsed getting the headphones - so I have no idea how it works, but that bird who won yesterday would've got rattled.

I've never actually watched it with the sound on - it's always on one of the screens when I'm in the gym, but I can't be arsed getting the headphones - so I have no idea how it works, but that bird who won yesterday would've got rattled.

u basically sit for an hour listening to Jasper Carrot talk pish, and at the end theres two folk left playing for money. You can then:

a)steal

or

B) share.

If you share, and the other person steals, you get SFA

If you both share, you half it.

If you both steal, you both get SFA.

You'd have to be a complete ****** to 'share' imo

u basically sit for an hour listening to Jasper Carrot talk pish, and at the end theres two folk left playing for money. You can then:

a)steal

or

B) share.

If you share, and the other person steals, you get SFA

If you both share, you half it.

If you both steal, you both get SFA.

You'd have to be a complete ****** to 'share' imo

Cheers.

Sounds ****e. :laugh:

Duel is now on ITV and basically has just simplified Goldenballs to make it better for the viewer and more chance of winning big.Some dude won ?470,000 the other week.

That bird who carries the big tray of balls around isn't bad, eh? She can play with my balls any time she likes.

Duel is now on ITV and basically has just simplified Goldenballs to make it better for the viewer and more chance of winning big.Some dude won ?470,000 the other week.

I do enjoy a bit of Duel. Nice to see a quiz show that actually rewards you for answering questions rather than just luck.

Defo much better than goldenballs and deal or no deal

missed it on saturday though, did anyone win on saturday??

Archived